IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

Soooo they have Josh and Anna's old house? At least its not the shed. But if I was Jessa, I would be pissed off and jealous after what Jill got.

To be honest, it is the same house that Josh used, so Jill is the stand out.

Does JB charge them rent? If so, I'd say that Jill's rent would be much higher (or should be). It should easily be doubled what the rent is for Josh's old house.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, it is the same house that Josh used, so Jill is the stand out.

Does JB charge them rent? If so, I'd say that Jill's rent would be much higher (or should be). It should easily be doubled what the rent is for Josh's old house.

here the rent for a house like Jill's it would be $5000 - $6000 a month :D

here the rent for a house like Jill's it would be $5000 - $6000 a month :D

Where are you?

I'm in a pricey area too.

The 2 homes are nowhere in the same league.

I'm in a pricey area too.

The 2 homes are nowhere in the same league.

Jessa's house I believe is on a main street and is not as elaborate as Jill's (is her's on a busy street as well?)

with that I will estimate $2500 for Jessa's rent - at least in my neck of the woods -

Can you screen shoot it? I didn't see anything :(

Here's a better link, perhaps:

community.babycenter.com/post/a53885659/a_very_duggar_crotch_watch?cpg=351

Page 351 of the Very Duggar Crotch Watch thread. Hit the link and scroll down.

Looks like one of the Duggar's older GMC SUVs in the carport. JB probably gave it to Jessa and Bin, so Jessa would have a car.

The Duggar family blog just confirmed that they are living in Josh and Anna's first home.

I just looked and can't find it. Where on the blog is it listed?

JB better not be charging them rent. I believe it was established long ago that that house belongs to GRANDMA Duggar.

theduggarblogs.blogspot.com/2014/12/ben-and-jessas-new-house.html

That isn't the blog run by Lily and Ellie so while we can be pretty sure they are living there it's not an official confirmation. This one is just some random fan blog.

theduggarblogs.blogspot.com/2014/12/ben-and-jessas-new-house.html

Ah, ok, that is a Duggar fan page blog, not the official Duggar Family blog. i was looking at the official site, and there is nothing there about where Jessa and Ben are living. So, I will wait for official word ;-)

Jessa's house I believe is on a main street and is not as elaborate as Jill's (is her's on a busy street as well?)

with that I will estimate $2500 for Jessa's rent - at least in my neck of the woods -

Zillow.com -- plug in the addresses and you'll get estimated rent amounts.

Soooo they have Josh and Anna's old house? At least its not the shed. But if I was Jessa, I would be pissed off and jealous after what Jill got.

You need to work on your contentment, obviously.

:wink-kitty:

You need to work on your contentment, obviously.

:wink-kitty:

Maybe I'm a little too logical in my thinking, but it seems to me that Derick can afford to pay the bills associate with the giant house (electricity, gas, water, taxes, insurance), which means JB doesn't have to pay that plus his property is being watched (plus it's becoming a "celebrity home" with built in advertisement each time it's on the air.

On the other hand, Ben gets his money from JB -- the lower the house expenses, the lower the salary.

Maybe I'm a little too logical in my thinking, but it seems to me that Derick can afford to pay the bills associate with the giant house (electricity, gas, water, taxes, insurance), which means JB doesn't have to pay that plus his property is being watched (plus it's becoming a "celebrity home" with built in advertisement each time it's on the air.

On the other hand, Ben gets his money from JB -- the lower the house expenses, the lower the salary.

That's what my thinking was too. Plus, JB might be using it to encourage Ben to get a job of his own later. I'm sure that the whole "I'm hiring you" thing was just done for TLC, and JB doesn't want Ben to work for him forever (he already has 10 sons to do that).

A way it might backfire for JB is if it creates incentive for Jessa to get a degree and/or a job.

The house is actually in Fayetteville, a college town, so the rent may be a bit higher.

And it has been confirmed by the voter rolls. I won't post it on this public site, but the address matches up with Smuggar's current voter registration (he apparently has never registered to vote in MD, and voter laws really don't allow him to vote absentee based on criteria given. Ironic that a guy whose job is to drum up voters did not vote in the last election!)

But I digress...

Jessa is still registered in her maiden name at her parents' address. I guess she needs to put down the Iphone and get to the Social Security office as well as the DMV to get her name officially changed.

AMAZED that Smuggar never registered to vote in MD. In Arkansas, he *might* be able to vote absentee due to extenuating circumstances. If that means that he had to be in DC on election day, maybe they allowed him to vote. At any rate, Faytetteville didn't get Blessa's vote in the recent Bigot vote that passed. What's odd is that both Bin's and Smuggar's registrations have a weird Party designation. I've forgotten the exact word, but it implies that they could be of ANY party. Odd since we know the both of them vote a straight Republican/Tea Party ticket.

Jessa is still registered in her maiden name at her parents' address. I guess she needs to put down the Iphone and get to the Social Security office as well as the DMV to get her name officially changed.

AMAZED that Smuggar never registered to vote in MD. In Arkansas, he *might* be able to vote absentee due to extenuating circumstances. If that means that he had to be in DC on election day, maybe they allowed him to vote. At any rate, Faytetteville didn't get Blessa's vote in the recent Bigot vote that passed. What's odd is that both Bin's and Smuggar's registrations have a weird Party designation. I've forgotten the exact word, but it implies that they could be of ANY party. Odd since we know the both of them vote a straight Republican/Tea Party ticket.

The house is actually in Fayetteville, a college town, so the rent may be a bit higher.

And it has been confirmed by the voter rolls. I won't post it on this public site, but the address matches up with Smuggar's current voter registration (he apparently has never registered to vote in MD, and voter laws really don't allow him to vote absentee based on criteria given. Ironic that a guy whose job is to drum up voters did not vote in the last election!)

But I digress...

Archived