IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

Oh, also, I had a Benessa dream. I was at Costco with Ben and Jessa lol. They were very normal, but I had LOTS of questions for them. At first, they answered them politely but then they got suspicious. They figured out I was a FJer and were running away from me, in the middle of Costco.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, also, I had a Benessa dream. I was at Costco with Ben and Jessa lol. They were very normal, but I had LOTS of questions for them. At first, they answered them politely but then they got suspicious. They figured out I was a FJer and were running away from me, in the middle of Costco.

Can't wait for this to hit the media as "real"

Can't wait for this to hit the media as "real"

Totes real.

This dream brought to you by going to Costco yesterday and looking at Blessa's IG right before bed.

I'm hoping that one of our FJers 'on the ground' in north Arkansas will drive by J&A's old house before or after working hours to see if Bin's maroon truck is in the driveway or the carport!

At the Ben Seewald & Jessa Duggar - Seewald Facebook page it lists Bens occupation as ENTERTAINER. He also had posted his occupation was an" actor" but he took it off after getting criticized . I didn't know Bin was an Entertainer unless you call him a clown. What an immature jerk. Entertainer- LMAO. If this has been posted before mod can you put it in the proper place. Thanks.

I think it's her MIL who is a Crosby, Stills, and Nash fan. Can you imagine the look on her face the first time she heard that kind of music?

Oh and since when was visiting your parents or in-laws a vacation? People makes it sound like a romantic weekend getaway and when I first saw it I thought, "Oh off to see Michael and Guinn good for them"

Every time I've been able to go home since I moved across the country, I've considered it a vacation. Vacations don't have to be romantic getaways or exotic destinations.

Every time I've been able to go home since I moved across the country, I've considered it a vacation. Vacations don't have to be romantic getaways or exotic destinations.

You moved across country, these guys are a couple of hours away. Plus People magazine was calling it romantic getaway. I saw nothing more than these guys going to go visit Ben's family. It was being made a big deal about and I don't see the big deal about driving a couple of hours to visit with family and friends. If so then I have a bigger Saturday than I thought I did.

Maybe they got another vehicle? Maybe that truck was thrown in with the house?

If you look further down on that page, there are signs in the yard about repealing that thing Michelle made the robocalls about.

Pardon me if this has already been stated, but according to voter registration (which is public), Ben is registered as living at Josh and Anna's old house. This information was gleened from Pickles.

Soooo they have Josh and Anna's old house? At least its not the shed. But if I was Jessa, I would be pissed off and jealous after what Jill got.

She said in a TH that she just wanted a cottage and if your husband is 19 and unemployed and studying - that house looks pretty damn good to me !

and especially if it was upgraded with granite countertops and spruced up - she hit the jackpot.

I think she would have been happy in a tent just to be with Ben :D and get out of the house

Archived