IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

36 minutes ago, indianabones said:

They unblocked me on Instagram (I've never commented on any of their posts, so maybe they saw me watching their stories?) It's weirder to be unblocked than it is to be blocked, in my opinion.

That's definitely weird and slightly creepy. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

A high waisted dress! Let the pregnancy speculation begin! These high waisted dresses always make people look like they have a small bump.  Little Debbie just celebrated her 2nd birthday so this will probably the longest gap between pregnancies. 

388242AE-0064-4643-AE53-50FEC6927541.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

All I could think of after seeing the Christmas picture and the wedding picture is that there is a bun in that oven. 

IMG_9399.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

The next baby will be 7. I wonder how Anna will feel when her sister, who is older but married 4 years after she did, ties her in the amount of kids they both have. Anna would probably have 9 kids and be 3 ahead of Priscilla right now if not for Josh being in jail.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 15

I can't believe it's been 12 years. I remember watching their wedding. 😲

Screenshot_20240204-162022~2.png

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

His best friend was Robert Staddon.

Just sayin’

• Haha 23
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Whoever decorated that cake (it looks professional) did a very nice job on the flowers. 

• Upvote 7

I want cake. Covered with icing  flowers bigger than my head.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

On 2/3/2024 at 10:46 PM, dawn9476 said:

The next baby will be 7. I wonder how Anna will feel when her sister, who is older but married 4 years after she did, ties her in the amount of kids they both have. Anna would probably have 9 kids and be 3 ahead of Priscilla right now if not for Josh being in jail.

It hasn't been long enough for Anna to had 2 more since Madyson. Anna gives birth roughly every 2 years, and Madyson was born in October of 2021. So, if the Pest were still around, Baby #8 would likely have been born this last fall - way too early for Anna to even be pregnant again with #9. 

But I do wonder, too, how Anna will feel if/when Priscilla passes her by in number of kids. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

But I do wonder, too, how Anna will feel if/when Priscilla passes her by in number of kids. 

If Priscilla makes it to #8 I hope that spurs Anna on to reconsider her life. By that point her husband may be roughly halfway through his sentence and Madyson would be old enough for a full day at public school. I'm convinced she's on the compound for life and will never grow beyond "my husband is innocent," but I can dream. 

• Upvote 11

Anna and Priscilla’s youngest children (Madyson and Deborah) are only 3 months apart. So the last time they were pregnant together, Josh was on trial. And now Pris is probably pregnant again. While Anna won’t be pregnant again for many years to come (or never again).

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna and Priscilla’s youngest children (Madyson and Deborah) are only 3 months apart. So the last time they were pregnant together, Josh was on trial. And now Pris is probably pregnant again. While Anna won’t be pregnant again for many years to come (or never again).

I didn't realize they were so close in age. So even Priscilla's (presumed) pregnancy may be quite an emotional rollercoaster for Anna. 

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 9

Nehemiah was born the same month as Madyson. Nurie has gone on to have Newman and is now pregnant with her third. No doubt Anna has noticed how many more grandchildren are being added when she won’t have that chance, at least not for a long while.

• Upvote 12

11 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

Nehemiah was born the same month as Madyson. Nurie has gone on to have Newman and is now pregnant with her third. No doubt Anna has noticed how many more grandchildren are being added when she won’t have that chance, at least not for a long while.

And her oldest sister just had number 14 🙄

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 3

I keep forgetting Nurie and Anna are in-laws (It's been so long since Jill posted about the Duggar connection, lmao). Must be such a mindf* for Anna. Here she is doing all the "right" things and yet her convicted child predator husband sits in jail for crimes she may not believe he comitted. I feel for Mac. How many laundry room breakdowns has Mac been Anna's sole support? (Even if Anna went to Michelle for support I doubt it would be all that useful)

I sure hope Mac moves out at 18 and never looks back. Unfortunately my guess is she'll stay until Madyson and whoever's the second youngest get to be teenagers. 

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 13
  • Sad 2

There's an Outback Steakhouse about 5 miles from David's church. Did they have a Bloomin' Onion at their anniversary dinner?  #ifykyk

• Haha 10

6 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

There's an Outback Steakhouse about 5 miles from David's church. Did they have a Bloomin' Onion at their anniversary dinner?  #ifykyk

If she is already pregnant, that bloomin onion won’t work it’s magic. 

PS: a bloomin onion would never be an aphrodisiac in this house. Onions not only give me bad breath and heart burn, but eating a bunch can give me the bloomin toots. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Haha 18

How old is Pricilla? She tends to space the kids about two years apart so how many more can she likely have?

I say she has at least 2 more and ends up with 8 like her mom, who had her 8th kids at 43, I think.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 2/12/2024 at 12:45 AM, dawn9476 said:

I say she has at least 2 more and ends up with 8 like her mom, who had her 8th kids at 43, I think.

Yea, I don't think she will quite make double digits. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2024 at 11:45 PM, dawn9476 said:

Did her mother miscarry several times?

1 hour ago, gustava said:

Did her mother miscarry several times?

Jill told the world Ma Keller miscarried 9 times. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5