IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

I don't usually hope for a girl but damn it I want to know what their naming theme is once and for all.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

43 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I cannot believe the fabulous Wallers are being so quiet.

They're probably being more careful because of (presumed) backlash from supporting the convicted child predator. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, raayx01 said:

Is there a new pic that Priscilla looks pregnant in, where is it ?

No, there’s nothing to indicate she is pregnant. We haven’t seen a picture of her abdomen for months. But they had a date night in May (although no evidence of a blooming onion). So I’m guessing a February due date 😂

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

I think the flak he caught from letting his FIL preach convinced him to fly much lower.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Even though she doesn’t have a bump, I still think she’s pregnant. She’s always so regular with her pregnancies. 

EFA6ADFC-A3D8-4C5F-AAA6-BA9F38200F62.jpeg

Hopefully you're wrong and she's slowing down earlier than her sisters. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, Giraffe said:

Hopefully you're wrong and she's slowing down earlier than her sisters. 

Oh I do hope she slows down. But she was just so regular. I have a hard time imagining them slowing down on purpose. It must just be they are less fertile as they get older. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I do hope she slows down. But she was just so regular. I have a hard time imagining them slowing down on purpose. It must just be they are less fertile as they get older. 

There needs to be a fingers crossed emoji. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Yeah, her schedule predicts a baby in the even numbered years. Next one ties Anna! 

I definitely think she will pass Anna eventually. But Esther will be the most prolific with her 14. The only person I think could make it to 14 is Nurie. But she wouldn’t show up her mama’s pathetic little 13. So she would stop at 12, lol.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

Let's see how the Nurie/Jill dynamic goes as Nurie starts piling up the kids. I bet Jill gets resentful and Nurie stops caring. 

That said, I think Esther will win the Keller breeding award. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

I also think she's pregnant.  And maybe it's her posture but I do think she has a little bump.  Who knows. If she's not already pregnant she probably will be soon. 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, gustava said:

And perhaps it isn't her fertility slowing down.  Maybe the Pecan Thief is shooting blanks.

That's a lovely thought.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

On 12/25/2023 at 7:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Even though she doesn’t have a bump, I still think she’s pregnant. She’s always so regular with her pregnancies. 

EFA6ADFC-A3D8-4C5F-AAA6-BA9F38200F62.jpeg

I haven't seen a photo of the kids for a long time. Davia is still looking quite spunky - that's a short skirt for a Waller girl and is that some kind of secret hand sign she's making?? You go girl!

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I haven't seen a photo of the kids for a long time. Davia is still looking quite spunky - that's a short skirt for a Waller girl and is that some kind of secret hand sign she's making?? You go girl!

Surprisingly, Pecan and Pris are not insanely strict about skirts. The little girls have worn pants before and when they swim, they seem to wear swim shorts and swim shirts. 

• Upvote 4

On 12/26/2023 at 6:31 AM, gustava said:

And perhaps it isn't her fertility slowing down.  Maybe the Pecan Thief is shooting blanks.

I love you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, viii said:

I hope she is pregnant and with a girl, just so we can figure out their naming pattern for once and for all. 

I have never hoped for a fundie pregnancy but suddenly I too hope she's not only pregnant but having a girl. 🤣

• Upvote 3

My guess is that their pattern is D for girls and P for boys and it’s not an every other pregnancy thing. So if she has another chirp, I think she will be Dorothy. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess is that their pattern is D for girls and P for boys and it’s not an every other pregnancy thing. So if she has another chirp, I think she will be Dorothy. 

That’s what I think as well but I’d love confirmation. It would be weird if they had a girl and named her Penelope or something. I just need to know!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, viii said:

That’s what I think as well but I’d love confirmation. It would be weird if they had a girl and named her Penelope or something. I just need to know!!

My guess for a girl name that starts with p would be Praise. 

• Disgust 1

They unblocked me on Instagram (I've never commented on any of their posts, so maybe they saw me watching their stories?) It's weirder to be unblocked than it is to be blocked, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1