IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

On instagram Jill said that Jessa and Ben "are here" for dinner. That pretty much rules out them all living there. If they were, she would not have phrased it the way she did.

HOLD the phone!! This morning the caption said "Enjoying family dinner" and that was ALL" It was changed at some point today. Anyone else notice this? It made no reference to them coming over.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLD the phone!! This morning the caption said "Enjoying family dinner" and that was ALL" It was changed at some point today. Anyone else notice this? It made no reference to them coming over.

I only saw "Ben and jessa are here for dinner"

I'll see you and raise you. I don't believe J-Chelle does "errands" at all, unless she's driving to the local Starbucks for a coffee. She has J-slaves for that stuff. Considering the fact she spends virtually no time at all with her kids, one can only imagine how much fun it is to get picked to be her "buddy" for the day...

I agree I think she made the comment about bringing a child with her because it sounded nice. Like she's still a typical mother who goes grocery shopping and tries to find one on one time with her children.

I am an introvert, and I never got used to people being all around at college. I ended up getting my own apartment because having roommates drove me nuts.

Me, too!

Ben and Jessa have been busy posting actual pictures and not bible verses

The latest one are all groomsmen including Ben's hot best friend :D

so we learn that Ben has a cute butt - in the one where they are walking away from the camera

Jessa and Ben were at Jill and Derick's all wearing plaid and JB's stupid comments

Josiah is very eccentric :D

and the guy in the middle is hilarious

http://instagram.com/p/waYmXDDfrA/?modal=true

Ben and Jessa have been busy posting actual pictures and not bible verses

The latest one are all groomsmen including Ben's hot best friend :D

so we learn that Ben has a cute butt - in the one where they are walking away from the camera

Jessa and Ben were at Jill and Derick's all wearing plaid and JB's stupid comments

Josiah is very eccentric :D

and the guy in the middle is hilarious

http://instagram.com/p/waYmXDDfrA/?modal=true

These photos make them look like normal, good time enjoying people...

Someone has already asked "Jessa, are you expecting?" in the comments. LOL

Another commentor has said "she's only been married 5 weeks give her a break etc." Um lady, you are talking about a Duggar!!!!

On the Duggars Tumblr page someone claiming to know the family is saying that Derick/Jill and Ben/Jessa don’t go to the Duggars home church like the rest of the family. According to this person, Derick and Jill attend Cross Church while Ben and Jessa go to the Fellowship Reformed Baptist Church.

Did a quick search on Ben and Jessa’s church and interestingly, it appears that their church is located near Ben’s hometown of Hot Springs. Could this be a clue to where he and Jessa are living? Irc, a Springdale to Hot Springs commute is about 4+ hours, would they travel that distance every week just for Sunday service? Then again, that’s exactly what Ben did when he was stalking courting Jessa, lol. But they’re married now so there’s no need for them to commute anymore. I think it only makes sense that they’d go to Ben’s church if they were already living in the Hot Springs area…hmmm… :think:

As for Derick and Jill, again assuming this ‘insider’ is telling the truth, I’m very pleasantly surprised that they're going to Cross Church. That was almost certainly Derick’s influence IMO. I think Cousin Amy goes to that church too. From the little I know, Cross Church seem pretty mainstream. They have actual singing and DANCING during worship as well as a band that plays modern Christian rock music, with a beat and everything! I also bet that the sermons are different from whatever religious propaganda Jim Bob preaches in his warehouse or the doom and gloom 'everyone's a sinner and must be persecuted!" of Ben's church. I imagine it was a pretty big culture shock for Jill at first but I love that Derick is exposing her to the things that HE grew up with. Hopefully this means that he's trying to convert her to a more fundie-lite lifestyle. :pray:

These photos make them look like normal, good time enjoying people...

Someone has already asked "Jessa, are you expecting?" in the comments. LOL

Another commentor has said "she's only been married 5 weeks give her a break etc." Um lady, you are talking about a Duggar!!!!

It would be great if someone could grab the photos and post them here, as myself and others who could not keep our big mouths shut :lol: have been blocked from Jessa's instagram.

so essentially its a big deal they are no longer with JB's church because it means they are extricating themselves from JB's clutches ?

so it's a good thing

so essentially its a big deal they are no longer with JB's church because it means they are extricating themselves from JB's clutches ?

so it's a good thing

If they are committed to attending a church anywhere, this is a huge deal. It is a very big step towards autonomy.

I am more curious to find out what exactly Ben is doing with his life than where they are living. I don't really consider Ben's family any better than the Duggars - they're just a different type of wacko. So Hot Springs vs. Tontitown - who cares? Both are pretty bad options. Now, obviously if we found out they were in California or something, I'd be interested. But judging by dinner at Jill's, they're not outside of Arkansas.

I dread Ben and Jessa getting increasingly preachy if they spend more time with Ben's parents. Say what you want about Jill (and even JB+M or Josh and Anna) but it's a lot easier to stomach pregnancy updates and mundane family events, and even ridiculous anti-choice propoganda, than endless photos of underlined Bible verses preaching fire and brimstone 24 hours a day from every tv screen, facebook, twitter and instagram feed Ben and Jessa can find. It gets old fast, and it's a style of preaching that a lot of Christians find very offputting.

I just wonder if Ben has a real job yet. I really hope he is not going to claim he is "called" to preach for real - he can barely form a sentence half the time and the idea of him counseling people is just laughable. When is he supposed to graduate, anyway, and can we go back to the question of how an empty-headed guy like Ben supposedly got a full scholarship to begin with?

Ben's whole story seems like layers of lies and coverups that Jim Bob made to give the illusion that Ben is more mature and prepared for marriage than he really is. Even Josh at 19 came off as more competent than Ben.

I am more curious to find out what exactly Ben is doing with his life than where they are living. I don't really consider Ben's family any better than the Duggars - they're just a different type of wacko. So Hot Springs vs. Tontitown - who cares? Both are pretty bad options. Now, obviously if we found out they were in California or something, I'd be interested. But judging by dinner at Jill's, they're not outside of Arkansas.

I dread Ben and Jessa getting increasingly preachy if they spend more time with Ben's parents. Say what you want about Jill (and even JB+M or Josh and Anna) but it's a lot easier to stomach pregnancy updates and mundane family events, and even ridiculous anti-choice propoganda, than endless photos of underlined Bible verses preaching fire and brimstone 24 hours a day from every tv screen, facebook, twitter and instagram feed Ben and Jessa can find. It gets old fast, and it's a style of preaching that a lot of Christians find very offputting.

I just wonder if Ben has a real job yet. I really hope he is not going to claim he is "called" to preach for real - he can barely form a sentence half the time and the idea of him counseling people is just laughable. When is he supposed to graduate, anyway, and can we go back to the question of how an empty-headed guy like Ben supposedly got a full scholarship to begin with?

Ben's whole story seems like layers of lies and coverups that Jim Bob made to give the illusion that Ben is more mature and prepared for marriage than he really is. Even Josh at 19 came off as more competent than Ben.

This would be the $64 million dollar question. What is Ben doing these days?

Well, as someone above said, :nanner-sex:

I can't really picture them doing much else, and I'd prefer not to picture that. :lol:

This would be the $64 million dollar question. What is Ben doing these days?

I believe he's a new cast member on a long running television show.......what was it called again? 8-)

If he's 19 I assume he's not due to graduate from anywhere anytime soon. My Idle speculation bus is stopped at Ben attending college part-time, probably mostly on-line. I think he'll get an associates degree in Business or Communications or Marketing or Politics or Religious Education. Something general. I think he'll then either transfer to a university to get a degree in theology, or will just become a preacher. Probably starting with being a youth pastor.

I think in the meantime most of their actual income will come from the show and related activities, but they'll show him doing various jobs for J.B.. Which will probably be genuine, but not accurate.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope they're closer to Ben's family... the strict religious rules are still in place, but I feel like the parent Seewalds have their own stuff going on and won't babysit Blessa & Bin too much. It's a start.

I hope Jessa finds something to do with herself as well... a Church group... a book club... volunteer work... something. Bonus points if it's something that can support the family when Bin realizes he can't afford a new Playstation 4 and Groceries on a JimBoob Stooge salary.

Do we know what church Derick attended pre-Jill?

I'd say Lakeside Baptist Church in Rogers, AR. According to his father's obituary, that's where his father's funeral was held and any memorial contributions were to go to Lakeside Baptist Church.

stwnewspress.com/article_30e8e173-1123-57be-991b-8862d4d83c91.html?mode=jqm

I believe he's a new cast member on a long running television show.......what was it called again? 8-)

If he's 19 I assume he's not due to graduate from anywhere anytime soon. My Idle speculation bus is stopped at Ben attending college part-time, probably mostly on-line. I think he'll get an associates degree in Business or Communications or Marketing or Politics or Religious Education. Something general. I think he'll then either transfer to a university to get a degree in theology, or will just become a preacher. Probably starting with being a youth pastor.

I think in the meantime most of their actual income will come from the show and related activities, but they'll show him doing various jobs for J.B.. Which will probably be genuine, but not accurate.

To be honest, the show probably provides an income better than what most young newlyweds have, so they're likely just fine with him not really working right now. However, the real hitch is that the show could get cancelled, in which case Ben would be "out of work", unlike Derrick who would still have a decent income to fall back on. Hopefully they have savings, just in case. If I were Ben, I'd go to college full-time for as long as the show lasts, trying to take advantage of the time that that extra income is coming in. Then when the show was done I'd at least have or be close to having my degree, so working would be a better situation.

New instagram pic of them in the truck, captioned "heading to hot springs for the weekend." I guess that means they arent living close to his parents. :/

Okay, because I have family in Arkansas, I know that they post their voter registration info on the internet for all to see. All you need to know is a name and a birthday...... so from that, I may be on to something... or this could be wrong... BUT.... (I asterisked the address just because....) but this came up when searched for bin.

19** N PORTER

Fayetteville, AR 72703

https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/Voter ... tSearch.do

EDIT: I googled the address.. It's Josh and Anna's old house!!!!!

Okay, because I have family in Arkansas, I know that t

hey post their voter registration info on the internet for all to see. All you need to know is a name and a birthday...... so from that, I may be on to something... or this could be wrong... BUT.... (I asterisked the address just because....) but this came up when searched for bin.

19** N PORTER

Fayetteville, AR 72703

We can still have some hope. Jessa is still registered in TTH. Maybe ben lived there for awhile? I'm still not buying the shed thing. Anyway, we can still hope.

Okay, because I have family in Arkansas, I know that they post their voter registration info on the internet for all to see. All you need to know is a name and a birthday...... so from that, I may be on to something... or this could be wrong... BUT.... (I asterisked the address just because....) but this came up when searched for bin.

19** N PORTER

Fayetteville, AR 72703

Hmm...that is interesting! Did you try searching for all of the voting-age Duggars? I wouldn't put it past them to do some kind of sneaky tactic to split their family's votes in different districts :lol: Them living in Josh and Anna's old house is definitely the most likely option though. I bet they just did some renovations. They could have even expanded it.

Archived