IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

.....and the two of them probably love that there are 33 pages of posts (and counting) guessing where they could be living! I can imagine them feeling like quite the glamorous celebrity couple from all this surmising!

Ben maybe, but I doubt Jessa comes on this page. She's blocked anyone who has said anything negative on her Instagram; so I doubt she'd want to know what was being said here.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we've figured out what Jessa does all day, then. If she's constantly deleting people who disagree with her on Instagram, then she must never get up from that computer.

Jill, on the other hand, often lets negative comments slide, probably because she's got better things to do than read the comments, or because she posts mainly for family or friends. I would think she would make her feed private for that reason, but maybe she just handles negative criticism better than Jessa does.

Well, we've figured out what Jessa does all day, then. If she's constantly deleting people who disagree with her on Instagram, then she must never get up from that computer.

Jill, on the other hand, often lets negative comments slide, probably because she's got better things to do than read the comments, or because she posts mainly for family or friends. I would think she would make her feed private for that reason, but maybe she just handles negative criticism better than Jessa does.

I was deleted (both from her personal account and the Duggar family account) before her wedding even happened so I can't say how often she's doing it now. But I think that, if she wants to delete people on her Instagram, she's more than free to. Just because her parents made her famous because they wanted to join the modern equivalent of a circus freak show doesn't mean she should have to put up with negative comments. Even if that means I can't see any of her posts ever again.

• 2 weeks later...

Jill is just praying for us. LOL. :wink-penguin:

Archived