IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jill told the world Ma Keller miscarried 9 times. 

Jill really needs to zip it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jill told the world Ma Keller miscarried 9 times. 

Yes but were they SEVERE miscarriages like Jill's?

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Yes but were they SEVERE miscarriages like Jill's?

Only Jill can have the severest of all severes 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 9

As expected, Priscilla is expecting number 7. Due in July. She will probably be 38 when she gives birth since her birthday is 7/3.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 17

Nice announcement, with a side of garbled anti trans rhetoric. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 5
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 1

Please be a girl please be a girl 🤞🤞. I have to know what the P/D pattern is! Although if it’s a boy I’m guessing they will go with Philemon.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Her little tidbit about a kid getting he/she mixed up at the playground was a pointless story. Was it a very young kid? Because when my kids were very young, they got he/she mixed up all the time. Because they were still learning how to talk and our culture. That’s actually pretty common. I’m betting it was just some 3 year old kid mixing up he/she because they were still learning. Not because the world is confused about gender 🙄

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 13

I could also totally see them using Delilah as a name and spinning as to why they used it. Delilah would be better than Dorcas.

• Upvote 1

My guesses are Dorothy Hope and Phinneas Freedom if it’s born on July 4th, lol. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Twins Dorothy and Parker are my sincerest hope for these two, but if it were twins she'd have said. Maybe someday... 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her little tidbit about a kid getting he/she mixed up at the playground was a pointless story. Was it a very young kid? Because when my kids were very young, they got he/she mixed up all the time. Because they were still learning how to talk and our culture. That’s actually pretty common. I’m betting it was just some 3 year old kid mixing up he/she because they were still learning. Not because the world is confused about gender 🙄

She is an idiot. All this focus on gender, but FF who delights in what he watches is okay. They all make me sick. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, EmiSue said:

Twins Dorothy and Parker are my sincerest hope for these two, but if it were twins she'd have said. Maybe someday... 

Anna would explode if they had twins. That means passing her with one pregnancy. 😄

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

I could see Daisy or Dora if it’s a girl. Phineas or Phoenix for a boy if their pattern is D for girls and P for boys. If it’s just alternating then Penelope or Daniel. 

• Upvote 2

I haven't watched (read?) the baby announcement and anti-trans spiel, but I'd like to share a cool iron on patch with Mr. Pecan Thief and ofDavid.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20231021-024623_SamsungInternet.jpg.d47feb89957bca8b536ee32977d9cffa.jpg

And maybe this t-shirt, for good measure.

Spoiler

tempFileForShare_20220212-183551_145166306667266.jpg.7618cbbd64925bc3935b191fc647441b.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I love this. It would be especially delicious knowing they would be clueless. As would the kids, wondering why people suggest they abbreviate their prayers to "excuse my dust" and name their canary Onan.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

In the comments she's getting roasted for her anti trains speech and I love that. I'm also surprised they haven't deleted these comments yet. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, flowergirl said:

In the comments she's getting roasted for her anti trains speech and I love that. I'm also surprised they haven't deleted these comments yet. 

They won't care though. "Their" kind of people agree with those remarks. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

They made a YT video with the both of them announcing. Prissy told that story AGAIN, and couldn't get the facts straight. They're really making this issue their current bill to die on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, abiamw said:

For a girl by guess is Danica Hope

For a boy by guess is Preston Michael

Since Anna and Josh used the name Madyson, I guess Priscilla and David wouldn’t have any qualms about using the name Danica.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Since Anna and Josh used the name Madyson, I guess Priscilla and David wouldn’t have any qualms about using the name Danica.

I will forever wonder if Anna hates that she insisted she be named Madyson. 

(yes, I know it could've been Josh talking her into it but I'm sticking with my theory that she insisted on Madyson because that would show "the haters" when now-convicted child predator Joshua Duggar was declared not guilty. Didn't quite work out for her.)

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 6

On 2/23/2024 at 1:31 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Also, these things aren’t all that confusing for kids. They often don’t  think in the same categories as grownups yet (at least when they haven’t been brainwashed by fundies). My son has a friend at daycare who has two moms. It’s just completely normal to him. One day he said “she has two moms, and I have two grandmas”. You can have two grandmas, so why not have two moms? It was as simple as that for him.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11

5 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Also, these things aren’t all that confusing for kids. They often don’t  think in the same categories as grownups yet (at least when they haven’t been brainwashed by fundies). My son has a friend at daycare who has two moms. It’s just completely normal to him. One day he said “she has two moms, and I have two grandmas”. You can have two grandmas, so why not have two moms? It was as simple as that for him.

I agree about the gay parents thing being normal. It’s totally normal to my kids too. But I will say they had a harder time with the he/she thing when they were very young. Hair was a big indicator for my kids for some reason. But they eventually figured it out. My good friend has a daughter who prefers short hair, clothing from the boys section, and enjoys activities popular with boys. My son could not stop calling her “he” when he was around 3. And my friends’ daughter never corrected him. She’s a teenager now and still uses she/her pronounces but shops for clothing in the men’s section. I like clothing from the men’s section too and I identify as female. I’ve just had to have a lot of conversations about gender/hair/clothing with my kids. They eventually figured it out. It helps that their school is progressive and inclusive. 

Basically what Pris was describing was a very young kid learning about gender norms. Which is totally normal. 

• Upvote 18