IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell delivered Andrew

Dru

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They technically don't have an ABC theme, because their first daughter was named Susannah.

Eh, I assumed they adopted it after the fact. I don't think they did it on purpose with Abigail and Bethany, but I think they realized they had something when they named Christina, and now with Drew.

I like the name and hope he isn't in the NICU very long.

Hey, does anyone know how old Melanie and Nathan are (birthdays, too)? I'm just curious.

I like the name too. Didn't someone predict that they would give him an "A" name?

I remember someone suggested, but not who.

I like the name. Andrew is my favorite boy's name.

I hope Melanie and the baby are healthy and do well.

Hey, does anyone know how old Melanie and Nathan are (birthdays, too)? I'm just curious.

Melanie was born in september of 75, making her 39 this year and I think Nathan is a year younger.

Melanie was born in september of 75, making her 39 this year and I think Nathan is a year younger.

Cool, thanks!

I really hope this is the last baby for her, but if she continues this pattern of a baby every other summer, she'll only be 40 in the summer of 2016, which means she could have one more. I really, truly hope she doesn't.

I like the name too. Didn't someone predict that they would give him an "A" name?

Yup, I did! I said they would start over with the boys!

Melanie and Nathan need to stop now. They've got the treasured boy. They need to stop before Melanie's body packs up.

Melanie and Nathan need to stop now. They've got the treasured boy. They need to stop before Melanie's body packs up.

Agree times 10!!!

Yeah, their quiver is definitely full at this point. Most, after loosing one child and suffering 2 miscarriages, would be happy with 4 living children. I'm not so sure this will be true for Nathan and Melanie, though. I guess we'll see.

I like his name and that they are being clever with their naming theme. I can't wait to see photos. Despite their troubled pregnancies, they make really g-darned cute kids.

Yeah, their quiver is definitely full at this point. Most, after loosing one child and suffering 2 miscarriages, would be happy with 4 living children. I'm not so sure this will be true for Nathan and Melanie, though. I guess we'll see.

Well considering Nathan is spawned of the man who thought the best way to cure his wife's depression was to impregnate her, I'm guessing not.

Not only is their the health of Melanie to be concerned with (her body does not handle pregnancy well) their current blessings are now starting the process of schooling. Melanie is not going to be able to give them a good education if she is laid up on bed rest every 18 months and then taking care of a newborn. And the Aunties are no solution to that schooling problem, they aren't qualified to teach a dog to sit, nerveless teach children reading, writing and mathematics.

Well considering Nathan is spawned of the man who thought the best way to cure his wife's depression was to impregnate her, I'm guessing not.

Not only is their the health of Melanie to be concerned with (her body does not handle pregnancy well) their current blessings are now starting the process of schooling. Melanie is not going to be able to give them a good education if she is laid up on bed rest every 18 months and then taking care of a newborn. And the Aunties are no solution to that schooling problem, they aren't qualified to teach a dog to sit, nerveless teach children reading, writing and mathematics.

Well, that didn't stop Teri from pumping out babies and attempting to ejicate them. Maybe since she's almost done homeschooling Mary, she'll step up to the plate and homeschool Melanie's kids for her so she can keep going with her high risk pregnancies. Afterall, what will Teri find to fill her chorepak?

It's showing up for me, but it loaded very slowly. Probably just a server issue or something.

Damn, can't get quote to work. Twin2 - "... aren't qualified to teach a dog to sit,..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Sarah wrote:

"Andrew James is his name, and he’ll be called Drew."

Damn, can't get quote to work. Twin2 - "... aren't qualified to teach a dog to sit,..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, WonderinginWA's " what will Teri find to fill her chorepak?"MLook at Abby in the aunties-and-nieces-celebrate photo. Looks to me like she's self-conscious about her smile (I do believe Teri or Melanie trained Abby's natural, quirky smile out of her and are trying to do so with Bethany, though having less success).

Meanwhile, Mary's just as animated as can be. Lucky for her the posterboard is hiding her defraudments!!!! I'm actually glad to see her animated, since in a recent photo of herself and a niece, she looks so blank-eyed.

Oh, also, welcome AnDrew, etc. etc. Good luck growing up joyful and getting to know your maternal cousins.

I keep reading comments about Abigail's smile but I just can't see it. She doesn't smile like a little kid anymore. Compare a photo of yourself at 4-5 with a photo of yourself at 7-8 and you should see a difference. As we go through different development stages we have different levels of self awareness and tend to respond to people (and cameras) differently. It doesn't mean we're all being beaten into robots.

I'm sure Teri and Melanie are well into "training" Abigail and Bethany. I just don't see it showing through in photos.

Abigail better learn how to hold babies better than she's holding that baby doll in the photo! FLING!

Archived