IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell delivered Andrew

Dru

Ooooooooo, I like Damocles. Steve might like it too because of the allusion to imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power- so the baby will always fear the Devil and wonder where he's going when he dies. Right?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the info about the water breaking thing. I was under impression that Melanie was going to have to give birth right away.

Yes thanks to everyone for the info!

Never realize that about the names! I also wonder if they will continue.

Jana, PM Curious about your prize!

Ooooooooo, I like Damocles. Steve might like it too because of the allusion to imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power- so the baby will always fear the Devil and wonder where he's going when he dies. Right?

You know, most parents decorate nurseries with lyrics to lullabies or inspiring quotes about life and dreams, but I wouldn't put it past the Maxwells to decorate new nurseries with "always know where you'll go when you die" plaques.

Immediately started sing the Rocky Horror Show ... The Sword of Damocles in hanging over my head, and I've got the feeling, etc.

Not really what Steve would like for his grandchild!

Maybe they will accidentally name him Damian. You know, because they don't watch TV or movies, so likely missed ever seeing The Omen.

Looks like the baby was born this morning. They didn't give many details but they said he's in the NICU

Looks like the baby was born this morning. They didn't give many details but they said he's in the NICU

Saw that. Hope he will be OK.

blog.titus2.com/2014/07/05/baby-max-is-here/

...did they actually call him max?! :pink-shock:

Im hoping its just that they haven't decided on a name. Cause seriously, Max Maxwell sounds weird.

Maybe they'll dress him up in an outfit and let random neighborhood kids in to hold him. You know, like in the Moody book.

*going to hell for being a bitch*

From the blog:

"Andrew James is his name, and he’ll be called Drew.

Please pray for him. He’s struggling some, but we are grateful we can trust the Lord in all things!"

Interesting choice of name - totally did not expect that. They gave him an A name, but are calling him by a D nickname. I guess they couldn't decided if they should start over with the ABC theme for the boys, or just keep going from where they were, so the compromised.

I like the name, but I would have guessed they'd have used a Steven or Nathan in there. James surprises me. Does anyone know what Melanie's dad's name is?

The "he's struggling comment" worries me, I hope there's nothing too serious.

Andrew James is nice :)

I like it, too. :)

I hope all goes well for him.

Okay, I remembered to looked back at the Is Steve Adopted thread and James is 1) the name of Steve's adopted father/stepfather and 2) is Nathan's middle name. Makes sense to me now.

I like the name too.

I always forget the girls' names and they never write them under the pictures, is the oldest called Bethany?

I like the name too.

I always forget the girls' names and they never write them under the pictures, is the oldest called Bethany?

Abigail, Bethany and Christina. :)

I like the name too.

Abigail is the oldest, then Bethany, then Christina, and now baby Drew.

Archived