IGNORED

Let's celebrate Jill's wedding!/Jill Married MERGE

Ella

Wonder if having JD and Joseph as groomsmen will keep them away from the Dillmobile.

If so, making them groomsmen was a good strategic move. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to duggar tumblr if you post wedding pics you can get fined money. I wasn't aware TLC had law enforcing powers now lol.

According to duggar tumblr if you post wedding pics you can get fined money. I wasn't aware TLC had law enforcing powers now lol.

I wonder if it will be like Kim K's wedding where they try and take cell phones away from guests. Which Duggar(s) would get to do the searches and pat downs of the guests?

I hope TLC isn't really going to go after and fine some near poverty level quiverfull family that is SO excited to come to Jill's wedding & posts a single picture on their blog. I wonder what Josh will post all day?

JD was responsible for the break/horn shenanigans.

Ah ok.

My grandparents actually assigned people to babysit their car, even though it was also hidden. My Grandpa hated the idea of stuff even being tied to the car. My great-grandpa(grandma's dad) bribed them to leave him alone with the car for a few minutes. :whistle: He put rocks in the hubcaps so they didn't know the car had been messed with until they started driving.

I'm not sure how TLC could fine someone. They aren't paying the guests so it's more the honor system. It sounds like a horrible way to treat a wedding though.

I figure TLC has the same right to issue fines as I do, and last I checked no one was willing to pay me just because I said they should.

Confession time...I normally take off Sundays, but I chose to take off Saturday this week...just to see this thing go down in real time. :embarrassed:

Confession time...I normally take off Sundays, but I chose to take off Saturday this week...just to see this thing go down in real time. :embarrassed:

beats ice cream as a reward for getting the housework done! Snark and Get Skinny! (my new motto lol) :dance: :D

beats ice cream as a reward for getting the housework done! Snark and Get Skinny! (my new motto lol) :dance: :D

I would love to see everything go down in real time but I won't be home. Damn.

Just a thought: Could the threat of fines be less about Jill and more about Gothard? Pretty much everyone who would look at leaked pictures of the wedding will still watch the VSE, and there wasn't a threat to guests at Josh's wedding or the Bates' weddings. But TLC could be very interested in making sure there is no photo evidence that a disgraced rapist was at such a wholesome affair. Best to prevent any PR nightmare ahead of time? :think:

Longtime lurker here - just got my account activated! Woo-hoo!!!! :-)

Anyway - I used to work for some very high profile reality shows - and I am sure everyone at the wedding has to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) - along with their photo/video release...so yes, they could face significant penalties if they photograph the wedding.

I have been to many events in LA (early movie screenings, premieres, etc.) - where it is very common to check your phone at the door. You get it back when you leave - they catalog it by your name - at a table - kind of like a coat check. If TLC is filming this, I am sure the production crew has it all set up. If it were me, I would just leave the phone at home or in my car... If anyone needs their phone that badly, I am sure that they can be notified by staff/assistant - or they can just not attend the wedding. It's not that big a deal to be without your phone for a few hours - in the olden days, we all lived without our phones everytime we went out! Haha.

I don't know about NDAs for the entire 2900 potential guests that are going to be there. At Josh's wedding, the bridal party had to sign photo/media releases and Anna's brother-in-law posted about it. I also don't think it will be difficult to sneak in a phone. I mean, it's still just 19KAC on TLC. I don't think that's super high profile...

I have hope that the wedding will actually look nice (as nice as possible in a crazy church/media center like that). Jill's bridal party is actually normal! 6 bridesmaids/6 groomsmen isn't bad at all. They'll have lots of flower girls and ring bearers but that's no big deal. Didn't Anna have 9 or 10 bridesmaids? Jill's flowers look pretty, too.

It's really weird to me that Johannah is a bridesmaid when Jennifer, Jordyn, and Josie are flower girls.

oh yes- 2900 is quite a lot of guests. i bet there will be a line or two in the photo release - it will just be a form that they sign, so if it's a little longer - then so be it. if everyone is signing a photo release - then it's not a huge deal to put in a line about photo/video exclusivity...

anyway - i kinda hope that we can at least see a few photos on instagram or whatever. i haven't been counting down to the big day or anything - haha.

They are a cute couple - I hope they have a nice wedding - I'm very happy for Jill. she has always been one of my favorites and I wish her only the best... Hopefully J'chelle doesn't make the wedding all about her - but we know she probably will!

Out of all the Duggar/Bates weddings thus far, I like Jill's bouquet the best. It is soft and romantic, without being too frou-frou or over the top. I like the variety of flowers in it and the pale pink/peach and white look very pretty together.

I'm wondering how many pic's we will see today.. Maybe not the ceremony, but I can't imagine there aren't gonna be a couple of dress-pictures. Got to keep the leghumpers (and snarkers ;) ) happy!

I hope that pics that do end up posted online are screen capped and saved by people here because I have a feeling that they'll quickly end up taken down by "threats" from TLC goons. This isn't at all like Alyssa and John's or even Chad and Erin's weddings. TLC will want this tightly under wraps until they can make the most bank off of it (er, not that these people attract real celebrity types of cash flow or even that of higher profile unreality "stars" like the Kardashians, but still).

I'd sit around madly refreshing and screen capping stuff myself but unfortunately I work on Saturdays and this shindig wasn't worth it to me to book the day off (but it's still the highlight of my weekend OH GOD :popcorn2: )

T-MINUS 8-ISH HOURS UNTIL THE TRIPLE D (DILLARD/DUGGAR DEFLOWERMENT)!

I wonder if it will be like Kim K's wedding where they try and take cell phones away from guests. Which Duggar(s) would get to do the searches and pat downs of the guests?

I hope TLC isn't really going to go after and fine some near poverty level quiverfull family that is SO excited to come to Jill's wedding & posts a single picture on their blog. I wonder what Josh will post all day?

Josh will post awesome pics from his own awesome wedding, of course!

Congratulations to Derick and Jill :) I hope they have a wonderful day and JD doesn't ruin it for them.

Guest LilaFowler

All this talk about Josh's wedding is reminding me how Amy smashed cake in Josh's face. She had to have the attention on her. She's so obnoxious.

Archived