IGNORED

Let's celebrate Jill's wedding!/Jill Married MERGE

Ella

Interesting that Josh is not a groomsman. He must have some other super important role in the wedding.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting that Josh is not a groomsman. He must have some other super important role in the wedding.

Oh man, imagine him preaching a sermon before the ceremony.

Do you think he'll pass the audio book he got for his wedding to Derek and Jill? Maybe help give the Lego speech.

So, has anyone seen any pics or anything besides what's on the People magazine "rehearsal dinner" article???

I had no idea Derrik's mom has cancer - and that she needs a wheelchair - if she wasn't at the rehearsal dinner, then she is probably in pretty bad shape, right? I know it was months ago, but in the shows she was in this Spring - she seemed totally fine. It is very sad. :-( I hope she's well enough to be there today...

Do you think he'll pass the audio book he got for his wedding to Derek and Jill? Maybe help give the Lego speech.

Aaaaaaand, part of me just died.

Between this thought, Jim-Boob giving Derick a sex talk, and the vodka and V8, I think it's time for a drink.

Poor Cathy :( She seems like such a normal and nice woman. I came across her Facebook page last night and someone asked her about a hospital visit or something in January, so I was a little curious.

Adorable rehearsal dinner pictures, especially of the one coming back down the aisle. :D

I think Josh not being in the bridal party is about them wanting to keep the bridal party smaller. Maybe Derick just knows Joseph and John-David better because they are in Arkansas and Josh is further away.

I can't stand the Michelle mentality of always being sexually 'joyfully available' to your husband regardless of how you're feeling, because you're the only one who can "meet that need". I would die if my mom gave me that advice.

Geez. If I wasnt in the mood I would say "you have a hand, go use it"

It makes me so mad how basically to them, a man marries a woman just for her vagina.

1.I'm really saddened to hear about Cathy. She seemed like such a lovely woman. I'm hoping she pulls through.

2. They both seem super excited. I'm excited for them! I'm excited that they finally get to be physically intamate on their own terms now. Hug your man Jill! Kiss him on his cheek! Show affection like a real human being :)

3. FALL. REALLY? F U TLC.

4. Hopefully that means People will have a sneak peek next week.

:ew: :hand:

"come to us, the true believers, for help. None of that SBC crap Dericks family beilieves in"

Annnd I'm done. Hopefully tidbits leak out today.

Do men have to be available for their wives whenever THEY want sex?

Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet.

Thanks! I am not having a good puter day - I had posted that was perfect because I want to break out a margarita now in honour of Jimmy. It looked like I had double-posted so I deleted one. Apparently I deleted the only thing I posted.

Boob, J'chelle & Smuggar will make this whole day all about them and makes me both sad and furious.

Edited to add - I'm really having a day - I just found my original post.

So we aren't going to get any pics? Do you think TLC will let Jillard release at least one picture of the kiss or something?

I don't think that they can monitor 2.000 people. Plus, Josh needs the attention. There will be some pics/videos. I'm confident!

Geez, I hope somebody sneaks something out...I had a dream last night about what the dress looked like, I want to know if I was anywhere close to being right.

I had a dream that I had a great view of the bride's side of the wedding party, but just before Jill came down the aisle, someone in my row tried to snap a picture and so two TLC guys came up and blocked all of our views.

I was pretty pissed off. And then my alarm went off.

So we aren't going to get any pics? Do you think TLC will let Jillard release at least one picture of the kiss or something?

I'm thinking we may get a People article about the wedding, since we got one for the rehearsal dinner. I'm trying to follow the fundie instagram accounts and twitters. If someone ever figured out my accounts, I think they'd worry for my sanity following all these fundies! :shrug:

Hee. Hopefully we'll get the People article soon. We can at least discuss that if only a few pics dribble out today.

I dreamed Jill's dress had a high neckline, but strangely enough, the shoulder line only came across one shoulder, and there was a large blue rose pinned to it. It was strange, but pretty. Anyway, maybe some of the other dress details will be closer to what I dreamed.

I also dreamed she had this large, multicolor, bling-y necklace to wear with the dress, but that's just silly. She refused to wear it. :lol:

I'm sorry to read about Derick's mom being sick. My husband's mother was battling cancer during our wedding and passed away 8 months after we were married. Thinking about our wedding is always bittersweet because it's really the last good time we all had together. She was doing fairly well at the wedding, but her health started declining shortly afterward.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Chickenetti. :(

I haven't found any pics yet, but I did find this absolutely terrifying drawing of the happy couple done by a leg humper.

post-8463-14451999116057_thumb.jpg

I haven't found any pics yet, but I did find this absolutely terrifying drawing of the happy couple done by a leg humper.

This made me laugh so hard that I'm crying. Holy crap.

What the fuck is that

I am losing my freaking MIND that nothing has been posted yet!! Didn't someone say it was at 1pm....' Seriously, I need some pictures. Not even of people getting ready or on their way to the wedding!? Seriously?

And was there confirmation that phones are being taken or asked to be left behind, or was that just speculation?

Archived