IGNORED

Let's celebrate Jill's wedding!/Jill Married MERGE

Ella

So far I'm happy with the dress. I don't see any signs of tee shirting in that picture. I thought Jill would go with lace and I'm glad she did. It suits her.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jill packed her "bag"--singular. One bag. A 23 year old woman should not be able to move by packing one bag. No wonder she went crazy with the wedding registry. It is her first chance to have anything of her own.

I can't believe how little sleeve that dress has and it looks rather fitted. They are slipping on the modesty front!

Oh my goodness! It's not what I expected, BUT, its the perfect style for her AND those sleeves are barely capped! Go jill!

Looks like she went for a V-Neck style and added lace to cover up anything defrauding.

Her Flowers are lovely and Derick looks sharp. Happy for them :)

Hope Cathy was able to make it.

They both look wonderful, I love Jill's dress and bouquet.

Yes, hideous bridesmaid's dresses would be most welcome. I'd be quite disappointed if they were tasteful.

web.stagram.com/p/747883267188783827_1021619029

Not a picture of the wedding per se, but the crowd outside off Josh Wilson's instagram, sorry I couldn't figure out how to insert.

I know at least three people in that photo and might recognize a few more. It's so pathetic, since 99% of the time I'm glad no longer in that community, but I'm kind of wishing I was home so I could go to the wedding. What's wrong with me?! I don't even like the Duggars and when I did live in NWA I actually turned down several invitations to Duggar-hosted parties. I don't like what this is making me become. :lol:

She looks beautiful! I love her dress, I expected a full sleeve so I am glad she has a half-sleeve, it is very flattering and pretty

She looks beautiful, and they both look very happy. I'm so glad for them that Dericks mother could be there today.

I think I may have found it

http://www.allurebridals.com/products/m504

A. Allure is a well known brand that doesn't get ridiculously expensive. If jill bought a sample or second hand she may have gotten a good deal

B. Allure has a modest line of dresses

C. The lace, the cut and the belt match up

D. The neckline doesn't match BUT a sweetheart neckline might not have passed a "bend and see" test if the girl is larger than a B and its fairly obvious Jill altered it slightly.

I'm pretty confident in it being the one in the people picture.

Considering how private and sexually conservative the Duggars are, it's kind of weird and a bit tmi that the whole world knows that Jill will (most likely) be loosing her virginity tonight.

Please, the Duggars are about as private as the Kardashians. Kris Kardashian and Michelle Duggar both use their child's sexuality as a prop, objectifying them and making their bodies a commodity. Just because we haven't seen the Duggar girls naked bodies doesn't mean that their lives and sexuality are private. Its two sides of the same coin IMO.

I hope that more pictures will leak through, just to spoil TLC, people, whoevers "exclusive" satisfaction. Honestly I'm a bit pissed, what is this shit? Not even a little preparation/decoration/aftershow/cakepic??? That wouldn't hurt TLC? It's ok if you want a private wedding, nobody should be forced to live in public. But guess what? Inviting 1.000+ people, air it on TLC, giving people exclusive pics IS NOT PRIVATE. Fame whores. (Not blaming Jerick, but the whole Boob dog and money show)

Good night, good FJ people!

More

LBxfaBX.jpg

(totally a sample size Allure gown!)

RsKJxbE.jpg

TMqANRj.jpg

Still nada on the bridesmaid front. Boooo

Groomsman has a nice tush.

Bahahaha, twoanddone, I was coming here to post those and I was going to write the same thing about admiration for the groomsman backside. Seems we have similar taste in asses.

I think Jill did a great job with her dress--it's much more flattering and modern than I thought she was going to go for. Just by comparing the pictures we've seen with the pictures from Josh's wedding, you can tell the Duggars have come a long way, wedding-wise.

Jill looks amazing. Like a normal, glowing young bride. And the groomsmen look classy! Can't wait for bridesmaid pictures.

Jill is showing her arms AND her collarbone. What a vixen! Her dress looks much nicer than Erin's with that piece of fabric stuck on it. I want to see the bridesmaid's dresses too.

That groomsman's behind deserves its own instagram account.

I know we all want snarking material, but I really hope that the bridesmaid's dresses are not frumpalicious like the ones most fundies have. However, the Rodrigueses have my full permission to show up looking like a hot mess. And as for the groomsman: Yes. Dat ass. :lol:

Her dress definitely looks like that Allure gown... but what did they do to the neckline? To me it looks like they cut the sleeves completely off and added the lace sleeves and higher neckline. Maybe it's just the side angle in this picture. It looks fine in the picture with Derick

LBxfaBX.jpg

Her dress definitely looks like that Allure gown... but what did they do to the neckline? To me it looks like they cut the sleeves completely off and added the lace sleeves and higher neckline. Maybe it's just the side angle in this picture. It looks fine in the picture with Derick

LBxfaBX.jpg

Does she have a corset on underneath? Looks like it she has something underneath the dress. Or maybe they it's been let out around the stomach so it's not so tight and revealing! :think:

What I find weird is that is the first time you're really seeing her wearing a shirt that might pinpoint that she has boobs. Everything else she has worn covers, but the dress is very flattering.

Well, they've certainly come a long way from the plain satin t-shirt dresses, almost non-existent makeup, and crunchy curls of the D&A wedding!

I'm really excited to see the bridesmaid dresses, I bet they're peach.

Archived