IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

I'm sorry, but I've participated in my hometown's St. Patty's Day Dash (it's a run, not a parade, but still heavily attended) and there are a lot of drunk people on the streets by 7am when it starts. I'm sure Chicago is no different. Davey's claim that they had already handed out a boatload of tracts just means they were either used as Kleenex or immediately dumped in the trash. He's such an idiot. And the idea that he even thought to almost apologize for wearing the big green hat is just pathetic. David, in case you didn't know, St. Patty's is for drinking and wearing great green clothes, not for handing out tracts. So. Much. To. Learn.

And I was super offended that he mentioned using his son in the stroller to draw people in. Whoring Paul's cuteness out for Jesus!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very curious about how The Fabulous David Waller and Priscilla are dealing with the Gothard scandal and what they are saying to each other about it. David wrote the email about Gothard stepping down, so he's obviously very aware of it, and they have both been heavily involved with the whole organisation. I wonder if he asked Priscilla if anything inappropriate happened to her, or if he's still deep in denial?

It's also about time for a new little pecan to make it's appearance. People will start to talk if they don't announce another pregnancy within a few more months,

Priscilla's habit of wrinkling her forehead for emphasis when she talks will lead to a wrinkled forehead, won't it?

Priscilla's habit of wrinkling her forehead for emphasis when she talks will lead to a wrinkled forehead, won't it?

Sure, but she probably figured that life with Pecan would do her in anyways, so why not indulge? :lol:

It's also about time for a new little pecan to make it's appearance. People will start to talk if they don't announce another pregnancy within a few more months,

I absolutely agree... If it takes a couple more months, her first 2 children will have wider spacing than Anna's ! For some reason this surprises me, I thought Pris would be more fertile than her sister... Pure speculation of course, and it looks like I was wrong.

I absolutely agree... If it takes a couple more months, her first 2 children will have wider spacing than Anna's ! For some reason this surprises me, I thought Pris would be more fertile than her sister... Pure speculation of course, and it looks like I was wrong.

she could be, but she's also married to david and his narnia ways.

David just doesn't strike me as all that 'loveable',after all,he didn't really want to get married.And he can't figure out why Priscilla runs to hug him when he gets home."I GUESS".

And his concern over the price of diapers,pecans,and chik-fil-a caused him to try and thief a bagful of nuts and camp out all night for a free meal once a week.

I suspect Priscilla's fertility is just fine.

I think perhaps David may have figured out a way to space the pregnancies by not being quite as loveable as his fellow fundies.

I think David thinks very highly of himself and looks down on most other people. I have no idea if he is gay, but he very clearly did not want to get married.

David just doesn't strike me as all that 'loveable',after all,he didn't really want to get married.And he can't figure out why Priscilla runs to hug him when he gets home."I GUESS".

And his concern over the price of diapers,pecans,and chik-fil-a caused him to try and thief a bagful of nuts and camp out all night for a free meal once a week.

I suspect Priscilla's fertility is just fine.

I think perhaps David may have figured out a way to space the pregnancies by not being quite as loveable as his fellow fundies.

i've come to the conclusion that erin and david would be bffs, and email each other for advice.

david: i have a feeling pris is after some sweet martial fellowship. help LOL!

erin: just tell her you have stomach cramps, it works for me!

next day...

david: yay! she bought it, so much so that she even hand delivered me some chocolate and a hot water bottle.

erin: what do you think of this blue cushion i got for the bedroom.

david, oh, no, that won't do! need more pink and frills!

erin: you're the bestest friend a fundie could have!

david: <3 <3

A "St. Patrick's leaf" stamped on the Gospel tracts?

I may not self-identify as Catholic anymore, but it frosts me royally when these douchecanoes refuse to recognize Catholics as fellow Christians. And so many of their ilk completely misinterpret Catholics' relationship with saints. Grrr.

i've come to the conclusion that erin and david would be bffs, and email each other for advice.

This is genius and absolutely needs to happen. They could be such good buddies!

A "St. Patrick's leaf" stamped on the Gospel tracts?

I may not self-identify as Catholic anymore, but it frosts me royally when these douchecanoes refuse to recognize Catholics as fellow Christians. And so many of their ilk completely misinterpret Catholics' relationship with saints. Grrr.

Plus, is it a SOTDRT fail to call a shamrock a "ST. Patricks's Day Leaf"???

Happy birthday Little Pecan! Enjoy your time as a only child while you can. Your parents are addicted to sex.

Plus, is it a SOTDRT fail to call a shamrock a "ST. Patricks's Day Leaf"???

Yup. SOTDRT isolation fails again!

Off topic but as an Irish person can I just say we really really can't stand the phrase "patty's day" !

It's St. Patrick's day or PADDY'S day not patty .

Happy birthday Little Pecan! Enjoy your time as a only child while you can. Your parents are addicted to sex.

tumblr_inline_myjyjajbv41qlg8pb.gif

Off topic but as an Irish person can I just say we really really can't stand the phrase "patty's day" !

For St. Pádraig, Apostle and Enlightener of Ireland. (My son's name is Padraig.)

God, he's a tool. Is it that mean of me to hope at least a few Catholic revelers puked on him during his conversion attempts? I know it would probably only embolden his smug, tsk, tsk, tsk attitude but the imagery still pleases me.

That is hilarious. Everything David does is hilarious in its own weird way.

Yes, this exactly. I live for a Waller update. :trainwreck:

I think David thinks very highly of himself and looks down on most other people. I have no idea if he is gay, but he very clearly did not want to get married.

Agreed

ROFL!

David: it's time for another baby.I really dislike that sweet fellowship time though.But if we don't have another soon,ppl will talk.

Erin: I have an idea.Go get that turkey baster from the kitchen...

seriously.poor Priscilla.She's been so sheltered,I think she has no idea how much most married couples have sex,and may very well think it's only done when they want to produce another child.

seriously.poor Priscilla.She's been so sheltered,I think she has no idea how much most married couples have sex,and may very well think it's only done when they want to produce another child.

OK, that made me think of this.......

PDBjsFAyiwA

Well, Davey DOES seem to like getting it on with Robert Staddon an awful lot and as for Priscilla....I think you're mistaken. Masturbation isn't sex.

[OFF TOPIC]

I was about to post the same thing. I follow Lisa Kelly (ex-member from Celtic Woman) on facebook and she posted last year (a quote):

"Make as many Drunk Irish jokes as you

like, but if you write

St. Patty instead of

St. Paddy,

I WILL

smack you." it was a joke of course.

Archived