IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

I was assuming it was in their house. The kitchen cabinets look like those in their kitchen. And then the shelf would be in their home.

You would think they would invest in a tripod if they keep shooting these videos. David is holding the camera in his hand and it doesn't work well.

They're just pointless videos. Who do they think they're preaching to? Anyone who watches them already believes as they do or is just watching for fun. Do they think they're actually reaching anyone through this?

Well, they're reaching us, though I'm not sure we're the target audience. Though perhaps God has placed a burden on David's heart to reach the snarkers at FJ.

This family makes me so sad. Paul is adorable, but despite all the "alone" time that they get by pawning Paul off, David and Pricilla don't seem to be in sync. I wonder if Pris runs to the door because she is usually starved for adult interaction? And the only interaction she gets is the coldness of a husband who was seemingly coerced into marriage. Most fundies, I would say a space between children is a blessing, but in this case, I think it indicates no sweet fellowship either.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1922181_535815189850628_1788017058_n.jpg

Nothin like a good game of hockey w/ guys from church & my wife cheering from the sidelines while visiting as ladies.

He is such a douche.

Welcome Savannah! You could be right! http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/03/ ... -pictures/

On my screen her valentine video dress is more burgundy and her bridesmaid dresses were brighter red... but could be wrong.

Could also be a bridesmaid dress from someone else's wedding or just a dress from the same pattern. And, depending on where they were going, it might not be too bad to do (though... satin?) Or, if they sew (does she sew?) she could have cut a bridesmaid dress shorter to wear for dressy (what non ATI people would call cocktail or dinner dresses.)

1922181_535815189850628_1788017058_n.jpg

He is such a douche.

He needs to learn how to hold the stick right. And get a stick that is the right size. But he may be doing us a favor as he isn't wearing hockey pants/breezers. One ill timed puck to the thigh or crotch area and Paul will be an only child.

Well, they're reaching us, though I'm not sure we're the target audience. Though perhaps God has placed a burden on David's heart to reach the snarkers at FJ.

This family makes me so sad. Paul is adorable, but despite all the "alone" time that they get by pawning Paul off, David and Pricilla don't seem to be in sync. I wonder if Pris runs to the door because she is usually starved for adult interaction? And the only interaction she gets is the coldness of a husband who was seemingly coerced into marriage. Most fundies, I would say a space between children is a blessing, but in this case, I think it indicates no sweet fellowship either.

I think Priscilla looks pregnant in the pics from their camp out at CFA. The zip of her jacket seems to be curved around a slight tummy, and Priscilla is so thin and fit that I don't think it's a food baby or baby weight from Paul.

They would be better off using the webcam on a laptop than trying to have David film them both with a hand held device.

I think Priscilla looks pregnant in the pics from their camp out at CFA. The zip of her jacket seems to be curved around a slight tummy, and Priscilla is so thin and fit that I don't think it's a food baby or baby weight from Paul.

I don't think David will hesitate to tell us when a pregnancy test comes back positive. It's further proof of his manhood and he doesn't have to worry about keeping secrets for a TV show appearance.

I agree. I really find it hard to watch their videos because of that.

My dad was very controlling and abusive to my mom. Not that I am a fan of hers either, but despite the fact that she was a straight-A student and honors and all that stuff in HS apparently, she has played dumb for so long towards him that I think it's become a self-fulfilling thing now, she can't step out of it, except when she goes on her rampages. Sadly, I think playing dumb and faking it until you make it is a common coping/survival strategy of people with extremely controlling/domineering partners.

If not physically then it could be mentally. I know the signs. My son's father was like that to me; controlling, demanding the respect he felt was his due. He would fuck with my brain until I was confused. It was terrible but I stood up for myself. Which I doubt Prissy is doing because he's her headship and all that crap. She doesn't know she is worth more than being a brood mare/helpmeet/sycophant/etc, and THAT is, IMO, a price far above rubies.

I'll make references to this time in my life, because it changed me for the better. He tried to break me, but I could not be tamed. One day it passed beyond mental abuse. He hit, and beat and tried to strangle me but I fought back. He took my phone. Then he hit me for trying to snatch it back. I bit him and he said he'd use it against me because I'm "out of control" (I know, wtf!?) I took my not yet 1 year old son outside in the snow (wrapped in many blankets of course) to protect me from being locked out while fetching my slippers he had thrown off the deck.

There's more but it's not really pertinent to the topic on hand. What is pertinent is that Priscilla is a soft meek person who doesn't know what true, requited love is. All she knows (and what he's quite possibly spoon-feeding her)is that if she did this, if she did that, or if she did it the way "it should have been done," that he would love her. My BD did that to me. I see it in their videos. His irritation, her nervousness in reciting her lines, the way he talks to her, his coldness and her burning love for him. But then again, it really can't be love if it's one-sided.

If he is actually gay, perhaps he could be venting his unfulfilled sexual frustration subconsciously because he's unable to connect with her or love her the way he imagined marriage to be. He could be so far into the closet that he's in effing Narnia. There are many variables we don't know. E.g. what they are like when there are no cameras.

It's not unlikely that there is some form of abuse be it mental, physical, or sexual.

Edited for more betterer grammar :naughty:

I watched the Valentine's Day video. I think the baby is SO cute, Pris is sickeningly sweet, and I am finding myself a bit defrauded by David in this video. Ugg. I'm pretty drunk though so maybe that's my excuse.

Why must everything females do be "as ladies" or "as sisters" according to David? What does it even mean?! The alternative is that she is visiting as not-a-lady, but we know she's a lady from all the skirts and giving birth and whatnot. Does he think he's emphasising his manliness by stating that his wife is visiting as a lady?

I agree with those who think Priscilla is playing dumb as a way to cope/survive with a controlling husband. I have witnessed this in my family as well. My dad has domineered my stepmother for many years. She is not actually unintelligent, as she spent many years in management in the workplace, but over time she has come to dumb herself down as a way to deal with my father constantly challenging her. It has eroded her self esteem to the point that I think she really believes she can't think for herself or make a decision. She also does that "baby talk" thing Priscilla does. It's really sick, and I can't stand to be around it.

Why must everything females do be "as ladies" or "as sisters" according to David? What does it even mean?! The alternative is that she is visiting as not-a-lady, but we know she's a lady from all the skirts and giving birth and whatnot. Does he think he's emphasising his manliness by stating that his wife is visiting as a lady?

Not being whores? Talking about perfume and puppies and their love for their husbands?

He wants everybody to know his wife is a submissive lady and doesn't have any "bad" thoughts...

If not physically then it could be mentally. I know the signs. My son's father was like that to me; controlling, demanding the respect he felt was his due. He would fuck with my brain until I was confused. It was terrible but I stood up for myself. Which I doubt Prissy is doing because he's her headship and all that crap. She doesn't know she is worth more than being a brood mare/helpmeet/sycophant/etc, and THAT is, IMO, a price far above rubies.

I'll make references to this time in my life, because it changed me for the better. He tried to break me, but I could not be tamed. One day it passed beyond mental abuse. He hit, and beat and tried to strangle me but I fought back. He took my phone. Then he hit me for trying to snatch it back. I bit him and he said he'd use it against me because I'm "out of control" (I know, wtf!?) I took my not yet 1 year old son outside in the snow (wrapped in many blankets of course) to protect me from being locked out while fetching my slippers he had thrown off the deck.

There's more but it's not really pertinent to the topic on hand. What is pertinent is that Priscilla is a soft meek person who doesn't know what true, requited love is. All she knows (and what he's quite possibly spoon-feeding her)is that if she did this, if she did that, or if she did it the way "it should have been done," that he would love her. My BD did that to me. I see it in their videos. His irritation, her nervousness in reciting her lines, the way he talks to her, his coldness and her burning love for him. But then again, it really can't be love if it's one-sided.

If he is actually gay, perhaps he could be venting his unfulfilled sexual frustration subconsciously because he's unable to connect with her or love her the way he imagined marriage to be. He could be so far into the closet that he's in effing Narnia. There are many variables we don't know. E.g. what they are like when there are no cameras.

It's not unlikely that there is some form of abuse be it mental, physical, or sexual.

Edited for more betterer grammar :naughty:

Agree with all three posters here. Two of my most significant male relationships were with emotional abusers: my father and my daughter's father. David's lack of patience comes off almost as contempt for Priscilla to me, though that may be a bit of a strong statement on my part. @actuallyjessica, David's videos are difficult for me to watch as well. I don't usually even bother anymore, but I was curious about exactly how cute Paul really is (answer: pretty darn cute) so I checked it out. After muting the sound and with much fast forwarding I made it through, and I STILL got a little bit triggered by creepy Dave.

@VixenToast: I'm sorry you went through that, and I'm glad you got out of the relationship. I still occasionally have trouble recognizing when I'm being mistreated, so I especially commend you on that. :)

Not being whores? Talking about perfume and puppies and their love for their husbands?

He wants everybody to know his wife is a submissive lady and doesn't have any "bad" thoughts...

Probably. They were visiting a normally very masculine environment but they were there as "ladies" doing what ladies do best. Supporting their husbands like the good little helpmeets they are. Still, it's odd phrasing. But then our Davey is an odd boy.

Oh, look, here's our manly man a few years back.....He loves doing little poses with his foot.

David-Pics-15-698x1024.jpg

I think it's so his followers know damn well straight that the Ladies are not actually participating in the game and thus un-ladifying themselves.

Douche.

Probably. They were visiting a normally very masculine environment but they were there as "ladies" doing what ladies do best. Supporting their husbands like the good little helpmeets they are. Still, it's odd phrasing. But then our Davey is an odd boy.

Oh, look, here's our manly man a few years back.....He loves doing little poses with his foot.

David-Pics-15-698x1024.jpg

I think this photo pretty much decided most FJers that the only Priscilla that David wanted to be with was "Priscilla, Queen of the Jungle."

I do love to get a laugh out of that photo, but I pose the same way if I've been standing at a counter too long, it takes the weight off one foot.

• 3 weeks later...

Although Davey is hard at work cleaning up GotHard's mess as a senior executive admin assistant he has found time to play in the snow with Priscy's brothers.

BiPeYaDCUAA2Rap.jpg

Spot the obvious SOTDRT error:

Davey twitted: @DavidNCil

What a fun afternoon w/Priscilla's bros. Nathan & David r visiting us so I showed them how 2 build there 1st snow man

Hmmmm strange shape Davey :naughty:

Note Pricey's brothers are wearing regulation Waller chinos - let's hope they follow their other siblings and escape.

Although Davey is hard at work cleaning up GotHard's mess as a senior executive admin assistant he has found time to play in the snow with Priscy's brothers.

BiPeYaDCUAA2Rap.jpg

Spot the obvious SOTDRT error:

Davey twitted: @DavidNCil

Hmmmm strange shape Davey :naughty:

Note Pricey's brothers are wearing regulation Waller chinos - let's hope they follow their other siblings and escape.

I can only hope that's been Photoshopped. Awful, if not.

Oh dear, Davey has just tweeted that he, Pricy and his brother in laws have been handing out tracts at a 'St Patrick day's parade' SIC. Davey has dragged up as a lepricorn, and once again has forgotten to disable comments. :naughty:

youtube.com/user/davidlovespriscilla

One of his brother in laws got so excited that when he got home he drawded a picture for Davey:

My brother-in-law's depiction of our day passing out tracts at the St. Patrick day's Parade Downtown Chicago. pic.twitter.com/DTfHHdTn7v

David's yammering about faith in Jesus alone rather than works once again shows his lack of understanding of other brands of Christianity but also makes me wonder if he put as much effort into good works as handing out tracts and his other "outreach" if he couldn't do a lot more really useful things for the community.

Maybe he could volunteer at a soup kitchen instead of making these wacky youtube videos.

Archived