IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

Finally looked at the picture, and the one of her in the blue shirt at Paul's birthday and I agree with you.

Where's the one of Paul's birthday? All the lastest ones I see are from Mexico.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on twitter... but to me Priscilla looks the same as she has for months...

Which Waller can't spell "crêpe"--Dave or 'Cil?

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/03/31/pauls-first-birthday/

Wallers may have the Swedish pancake recipe memorized, but at least one Waller hasn't memorized the French version's spelling: "It should have a very smooth consistency to make a flat, but great crape."

Which Waller can't spell "crêpe"--Dave or 'Cil?

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/03/31/pauls-first-birthday/

Wallers may have the Swedish pancake recipe memorized, but at least one Waller hasn't memorized the French version's spelling: "It should have a very smooth consistency to make a flat, but great crape."

That's a sign of someone who doesn't read. They hear a word, and spell it phonetically. Drives me crazy, and I see it more and more with younger generations. It feels as though our society is becoming less intelligent as time goes by.

We talked about it a little the other day. The pockets on the sweatshirt may be deceiving.

If she is not pregnant (which I am leaning towards she is) then their children are going to be 2+ years apart. Simply unheard of for them.

They still have time to hit 2 years apart. Little Pecan just turned one.

Anna's boys are two years apart. Two years is a pretty normal age gap even if you're not using birth control. Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates are not the norm.

Anna's boys are two years apart. Two years is a pretty normal age gap even if you're not using birth control. Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates are not the norm.

Didn't anna have a miscarriage between them, or was it after mac?

Didn't anna have a miscarriage between them, or was it after mac?

It was after Mackynzie, before Michael.

Yes, I just re read the book about the Pilgrim/Hales. Their babies were all almost exactly two years apart, with no birth control. I don't think Priscilla is doing extended breast feeding though, which makes an earlier pregnancy more likely. But her husband is The Fabulous David Waller, which may make any pregnancy less likely than in most fundie marriages.

"Two balls up and much more work to do."

That's the only thing my feeble brain can focus on from his latest post.

FJZ3HAi.jpg

Did they tie those bow ties from regular ties? They look terrible.

Sure looks like it. At least David's essentially looks like a bowtie; Robert's looks like a Christmas cracker.

Ha, I just realized that David looks almost exactly like Ian on the U.S. version of Shameless. Last nights episode was Ian's boyfriend finally coming out. It was a really good episode, very disapproving ( huge bar brawl followed the announcement ) but entirely opposite from Fundie family. And the guy in the photo above even looks a bit like the actor who plays his boyfriend. Funny alternate universe.

Archived