IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

Part 1 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14172

Part 2 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15909

Priscilla (Keller) Waller is Anna (Keller) Duggar's sister. She is married to David Waller, suspected by many to be a closeted (or in denial) homosexual.

Their new baby is Paul.

Thrill to the excitement of Priscilla explaining why leaves change color!

Covet their matching clothes!

Laugh and point when they are nearly arrested for "gleaning" pecans on their way home from the Bible Bee!

The Waller Family: Quality Pecan Thievery Since 2012

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they still in Arkansas, visiting Josh and Anna? Or have they gone a-gleanin' elsewhere?

Are they still in Arkansas, visiting Josh and Anna? Or have they gone a-gleanin' elsewhere?

That episode of '19 Kids...' was probably taped several months ago...

The name of thier website is davidlovespriscilla.com, and it looks like their last posting was about the baby shower on March 29th, so it's hard to tell where they might be, now. Doesn't the very name of their website just scream "overcompensation"?

I feel so badly for Miss Pris! She may not be a genius, but I think she seems very likeable and genuinely sweet! I feel so bad for her, mostly. Unless her 'best friend' and husband manages to deny himself for the long haul (and even then!) she is in for a world of hurt. IMHO. I feel equally bad for Gay-vid, I mean David, who must be going through a world of hurt, himself, denying who he was born to be.

The way she looks at him reminds me so much of myself, when I was committed to a gay man, and desperately in love (or so I thought!) Love IS a two-way street, and all the fond, warm and fuzzy feelings that a close friendship can generate will never fill the hole (no pun intended) that only a true, reciprocal love can fill.

Of course, she will probably have so many babies, or at least as many as God will give them, soon enough that she will be too busy to notice the lack!

Oh, please, don't overcompensate so much that you wife has 4 under 4 years, David!

Having been there myself in a hardcore fashion, I worry that Pris is suffering from PPD. I don't know how she could get any help in her environment. Prayer is really not a cure for such a thing. I hope she is ok. :cry:

I hope they make more videos -- those are truly snarkalicious! I'm suprised they aren't keeping their blog refreshed. There must be so much to talk about since new babies change so much so quickly. They made such a big deal about Paul's nursery being set up with sheep, you'd think they'd post a photo of him in it.

You know, we are driving to Florida in a few weeks with our route going through where the pecan heist most likely occurred. I just know that as we are passing through I am going to wonder which pecan farm was the place of the famous heist.

You know, we are driving to Florida in a few weeks with our route going through where the pecan heist most likely occurred. I just know that as we are passing through I am going to wonder which pecan farm was the place of the famous heist.

I dare you to email David and ask him. Tell him you are planning a trip and a little gleaning on the side and want to know which farm to avoid.

I dare you to email David and ask him. Tell him you are planning a trip and a little gleaning on the side and want to know which farm to avoid.

No! Tell him you need to find the "jolly african american officer" and make sure he found Jesus!

No! Tell him you need to find the "jolly african american officer" and make sure he found Jesus!

Or, tell him you want to find the farmer with the "little flip phone" because you are a museum curator on the side and are on an artifact-collecting trip!

Or, tell him you want to find the farmer with the "little flip phone" because you are a museum curator on the side and are on an artifact-collecting trip!

Oh! Oh! Tell him you were so blessed by his story and you want to lay hands on the pecan farmer's land and pray for God's blessings on next year's harvest. (Or this years... I have no idea when pecans are harvested)

Oh! Oh! Tell him you were so blessed by his story and you want to lay hands on the pecan farmer's land and pray for God's blessings on next year's harvest. (Or this years... I have no idea when pecans are harvested)

:lol: :lol: I got a good laugh out of all of these!

Seriously, I am going to be thinking of the pecan heist as we travel down after that mega thread! Even Mr. Nokidsmom (I told him the whole pecan story) is going to be asking as we pass by a farm if it's the scene of the "crime".

:lol: :lol: I got a good laugh out of all of these!

Seriously, I am going to be thinking of the pecan heist as we travel down after that mega thread! Even Mr. Nokidsmom (I told him the whole pecan story) is going to be asking as we pass by a farm if it's the scene of the "crime".

I want to hear the farmer's side of the story so much.

Do David and Pris realize that Paul Wall is a rapper? I know their last name is Waller, but it's very similar.

I want to hear the farmer's side of the story so much.

So do I. I suspect that out of the pecan thieves he's dealt with, the case of the young couple getting caught with a full bag from the "Bible Bee" has to be the most memorable. Chances are we will stop at one of the farm stands along the way and I would be so tempted to inquire!

Do David and Pris realize that Paul Wall is a rapper? I know their last name is Waller, but it's very similar.

Also similar to the fabulous Paul Weller, formerly of The Jam and the Style Council. Lil P-Can should be so lucky to be so talented!

paul_weller-431x300_zpsbaa8abd2.jpg

YfpRm-p7qlY

I always think of singer/songwriter Paul Williams, when we are talking about TLPT, Paul William Waller.

Has David stopped blogging or moved to another site?

I suspect that he doesn't have enough time (or has turned into a sleep-deprived zombie) due to having a four-week old.

Having been there myself in a hardcore fashion, I worry that Pris is suffering from PPD. I don't know how she could get any help in her environment. Prayer is really not a cure for such a thing. I hope she is ok. :cry:

This worries me too

He and Priscilla and li'l Pecan have been at Priscilla's parents' house in Florida. Perhaps they drove to Florida, and from there drove to Big Sandy for the ATI conference, so they've been on the road.

From Florida, David did post the video 'Growing Up Keller' on YouTube ten days ago, just after they arrived in Florida.

I said the same thing!!! :D

He and Priscilla and li'l Pecan have been at Priscilla's parents' house in Florida. Perhaps they drove to Florida, and from there drove to Big Sandy for the ATI conference, so they've been on the road.

From Florida, David did post the video 'Growing Up Keller' on YouTube ten days ago, just after they arrived in Florida.

I wonder what produce he has stolen from farmers during this road trip?

Archived