IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Yep. I have noticed in her videos with Davey that she speaks slower and looks more nervous to me. She glances over at him at lot while reciting her words (I say reciting because that is really how it looks) as if she's a bit worried about messing up. I don't see this when she is shown by herself and not having to recite some script her ridiculous husband dreams up.

I don't know what her issue is. I have thought she might have some developmental issues, she was a preemie and perhaps some things were not addressed early on by her fundie parents but at the same time it might just be her natural manner as a result of SOTDRT education and "keeping sweet" upbringing, not a developmental issue. Add to being nervous trying to please her husband with his ridiculous scripts and videos doesn't help her either way, though.

She does seem like a truly nice person. I honestly don't know how she can stand being married to this guy.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sad that allegedly, Priscilla Waller has had a long-unfulfilled dream of attending a grand opening of a fast food restaurant. Talk about setting the bar low! And then she has to camp out in the damn parking lot in the snow? Seriously, what a sad little life.

In honor of Priscilla getting to check off a Chik Fil A grand opening off of her bucket list, here the lyrics to "Chow Down at Chik Fil A"

You might feel shame

(You should feel shame)

(You’re an abomination)

We might cross dress but that’s not what’s to blame.

Making our coins, but it’s all for food

We’ll do anything

We’re down for groups

After taking some dudes from behind

(I’m a top)

All we wanna score is chicken fried

Oh

Someday somebody’s gonna make you wanna gobble up a waffle fry

But no go

Don’t you know Chick-fil-a say

You’ll make the baby Jesus cry

(Baby who?)

Dudes with boobs

Gay-for-Pay

Even dikes say yay

So chow down at Chick-fil-A

Chow down at Chick-fil-A

Even if you’re gay

(Even if you’re gay)

Chow down at Chick-fil-A

(I know what I want)

Have it your way

(Have it your way)

(Yeah, take that shit)

BK, McD, Subway all taste the same

(Preservatives)

You’re tired of eating meat

that just went moo

(Sorry ’bout that)

Taco Tuesday makes your butt spew (Hamburger Mary’s Taco Tuesday Extended!!!)

(farts)

(That’s gross)

So please don’t sue us for libel

(For libel)

We just want a little meat without your Bible

Someday somebody’s gonna make you want to gobble up a waffle fry.

But no no, don’t you know,

Chick-Fil-A says you make the baby Jesus cry.

Dude’s with boobs,

Gay-for-Pay, even Dykes say hey

Chow down at Chick-fil-A

Even if you’re gay

(Even if you’re gay)

Chow down at Chick-fil-A

Come down to Chick-fil-A

Don’t matter if your gay

(Doesn’t matter)

I said no mayonnaise. Fuck!

God damn it!

Spicy fried chicken may burn hole out

Sting ring for days but that chicken’s worth the pain

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I see a rainbow

And on the other side there was

A bucket of Polynesian sauce for me to dip my nuggets in

Why is it because I live my life so gay

I should not eat Chick-fil-A?

I’m gonna eat it anyway

They say His promise is true

But what if you are a Jew?

They need a Kosher meal too

To bring their life to anew

Closed on Sunday’s, it is awful

Now there’s tears in my eyes

No more waffle fries

(Oh, man)

My only bleeding hope for the fags that can’t cope

With the fact they hate gays but the food is so dope

The chicken’s to blame

like shooting caine into your own vein

(What?)

What a shame you don’t enjoy the chicken

Broiled by flame

You’ll get fisted but to eat there is d-listed

Well, I got an appetite

I ain’t got no pride

Three queens are bottomless pits

Forever in the drive-thru

Honey mustard on my tits

All for me and not for you

Someday somebody’s gonna make you wanna gobble up a waffle fry

But no go

Don’t you know Chick-fil-a say

You’ll make the baby Jesus cry

(No one cares)

Dudes with boobs

Gay-for-Pay, even Dykes say heyÂ

Chicken chow down

Chicken chow down

(I’ma eat up all this shit)

(That’s mine)

(That’s mine too)

Chicken chow down, baby

(You’re gonna want to pass that sauce, girl)

Put it in your mouth

Don’t matter if your gay

Chow down at Chick-fil-A

(Bible-thumping bitches)

Chicken chow down

(You’re awful)

Well. That's good they didn't bring the baby.

Apparently this is a thing, I saw a pic on instagram of MANY tents being set up in the snow, waiting for the Chik-Fil-A to open. The first 100 people get a years worth of combo meals. I think the Wallers should give theirs to some homeless people.

This is a BIG thing in my area whenever a new Chik-fil-a opens. There are always more than a hundred people (religious and non-religious) camping out. I've also heard it's a popular thing to do for Liberty University students (since they're not really allowed any other type of youthful antics).

I'm gonna give Davilla a pass on this one. It's like the fundie version of waiting for concert tickets or Black Friday sales. And sadly I know several people who want to try it one day.

This is a BIG thing in my area whenever a new Chik-fil-a opens. There are always more than a hundred people (religious and non-religious) camping out. I've also heard it's a popular thing to do for Liberty University students (since they're not really allowed any other type of youthful antics).

I'm gonna give Davilla a pass on this one. It's like the fundie version of waiting for concert tickets or Black Friday sales. And sadly I know several people who want to try it one day.

I'm not giving anyone who does something this ridiculous a pass. Okay, very drunk college students maybe, but not sober adults in their late 20's. It was way below freezing that night. And the reward was fast food coupons.

How sad that allegedly, Priscilla Waller has had a long-unfulfilled dream of attending a grand opening of a fast food restaurant. Talk about setting the bar low! And then she has to camp out in the damn parking lot in the snow? Seriously, what a sad little life.

Ok I will say that while they do probably have low standards for life goals, they've also done a good deal of travel (missionary-based or not) so that might have knocked a bunch of stuff off her list. It's just too bad that she and other fundie woman won't be able to do a lot of physical bucket-list items if they're constantly pregnant (not that D&P have been prolific babymakers...).

I'm not giving anyone who does something this ridiculous a pass. Okay, very drunk college students maybe, but not sober adults in their late 20's. It was way below freezing that night. And the reward was fast food coupons.

Some of the other folks camping out may have had a second thought if David spent the night preaching.

Ok I will say that while they do probably have low standards for life goals, they've also done a good deal of travel (missionary-based or not) so that might have knocked a bunch of stuff off her list. It's just too bad that she and other fundie woman won't be able to do a lot of physical bucket-list items if they're constantly pregnant (not that D&P have been prolific babymakers...).

sure,prolly going to Israel was on it.idk what else,maybe she can do more if she doesn't become pregnant constantly.

Davey and Prissy's Valentines Day video testimony is up.

I could only cope with about two mins worth, but Davey makes an interesting point about receiving when in love :lol: She comes across as a love sick teenager, whilst he is so not in love with her and seems to just put up with the situation. :gay-rainbowflag:

Davey's forgot to disable comments. :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

I could only cope with about two mins worth, but Davey makes an interesting point about receiving when in love :lol: She comes across as a love sick teenager, whilst he is so not in love with her and seems to just put up with the situation. :gay-rainbowflag:

Highlights:

David rambles about how people receive love in different ways (through conversations, gifts, Priscilla points out how much she loves to go out to eat, but some ppl would rather stay home)

Priscilla is very excited to have a valentine as a married woman for year 3

David warns against the love depicted in Hollywood, its not all love is

Priscilla insists she loves the companionship of marriage and getting to cook dinner for David as well as ironing

Shout out to sweet fellowship

Naturally, some preaching about how much god loves us and how we should love him

Lastly, they inform us they've been practicing their kissing since getting married

As a sidenote, Paul is adorable.

It is sad how he really just seemed to be barely enduring her while she seems to really love him.

It is sad how he really just seemed to be barely enduring her while she seems to really love him.

I know, when Priscilla brought up kissing as a way to show affection you could totally see she wanted a kiss. Like she kind of leaned towards him, but quickly realized he wasn't biting. Sad.

Let me understand: David and Priscilla are parents (with one possibly on the way) and David has a full time job (of the kind that allows them sufficient funds to travel to Israel) and they are camping out in winter for a few fast food meal once a week for a year? This is the kind of activity I would expect out of a teen or perhaps someone who is homeless/needs the food to live. It is like David is trying to live out his adolescence now that he is out from mommy and daddy's thumb.

Priscilla is looking lot like Anna and sounding a lot like Anna did on the earlier episodes before she'd been coached and polished. If all we knew of Anna was what came out when Josh thrust a video camera in her face and made her repeat Gothard rhetoric we'd probably view her as a bit slow like many do Priscilla.

I don't think she's a genius, but I do think she's of normal intelligence, just marinated in the Kool Aid, overly desperate to please her fabulous hubby, and gets flustered on camera.

And Paul is super gorgeous, and they seem to be very tolerant of his babbling and distraction from filming (more so than I would have been, I would have stopped filming and tried again later when he was sleeping), which is a good sign. Whilst I'm sure they'll apply the biblical rod on occasion to save their kids from hell I really don't see Davie and Priscilla or Josh and Anna being hugely into corporal punishment as a common occurrence, which is probably the best that can be hoped for in those circles. Priscilla and Anna both seem to genuinely love motherhood, and David and Josh both seem to enjoy playing with their kids and genuinely enjoy their company.

David seems so cold and dull.

I hate all of the "I love to serve" crap, especially since it all comes from her.

And, if that is their wedding date engraved on the shelf behind them, Priscilla missed a year -- she said this was her second Valentine's Day as a married woman, and it is her third.

I will say one positive thing -- adorable Paul grabs David's tie (and gets Priscilla's hair in there a few times), and they both react by ignoring it or looking at him fondly. When he squirms and fusses to get down, she sets him down, and picks him up when he fusses again, at which point David puts his pacifier back in his mouth. When he loudly interrupts what they are saying, they notice what he is looking at, and let talking to him take over their spiel for a few seconds.

It could mean they are both incredible actors :lol: , or that Paul has already caught on to the camera being a cue that there will be no consequences, but it seems to me that Paul behaves as if he has had his needs met when he complains, and has gotten positive attention for baby-talking, moving vigorously, clapping his hands, etc.

So, I'm hoping it means that they don't go Full Metal TTUAC on that child. I wish I could believe they don't ever hit, but it looks like they at least allow for some normal baby behavior.

ETA -- I see you got there before me, Lilith -- I'd needed to walk away from the computer in the middle of typing that, came back, finished, and posted. I shouldn't ignore the "there have been some posts" notice! :lol: But I'm glad we both saw the possibility that Paul is being treated better than some fundie kids.

David seems so cold and dull.

I hate all of the "I love to serve" crap, especially since it all comes from her.

And, if that is their wedding date engraved on the shelf behind them, Priscilla missed a year -- she said this was her second Valentine's Day as a married woman, and it is her third.

I will say one positive thing -- adorable Paul grabs David's tie (and gets Priscilla's hair in there a few times), and they both react by ignoring it or looking at him fondly. When he squirms and fusses to get down, she sets him down, and picks him up when he fusses again, at which point David puts his pacifier back in his mouth. When he loudly interrupts what they are saying, they notice what he is looking at, and let talking to him take over their spiel for a few seconds.

It could mean they are both incredible actors :lol: , or that Paul has already caught on to the camera being a cue that there will be no consequences, but it seems to me that Paul behaves as if he has had his needs met when he complains, and has gotten positive attention for baby-talking, moving vigorously, clapping his hands, etc.

So, I'm hoping it means that they don't go Full Metal TTUAC on that child. I wish I could believe they don't ever hit, but it looks like they at least allow for some normal baby behavior.

When Paul was born I (and a few others) sent Priscilla a link to Gentle Christian Mothers. I hope that she took a look at it and took some ideas on board before realising that the community was way too liberal for her. It's sad, cause I don't think either Priscilla or Anna want to hit, but their culture tells them they have to, and if they try not to then every moment of toddler wilfulness will be blamed on them not hitting, they will be told that they are condemning their kids to hell, and their community will keep pressuring them. And as there are more and more kids and it's harder to cope and the pressure to be the perfect well behaved matching Gothard family increases, they probably will hit more and more, and the special joy that their first few children brought them won't be there with subsequent kids. So their culture will turn two caring, maternal, natural mothers, women with the qualities they claim to exalt above all others in women, into harsher, less affectionate and less attached parents.

But yes, I was very impressed by their forbearance with Paul in the clip. I don't think I would have been so patient - I wouldn't have whacked him with plumbing line or anything, but I would have quit filming til he was sleeping or otherwise occupied.

They all looked good, especially Paul. Agree with the posters who thought Priscilla seemed lovestruck and David not so much. How old is Priscilla? She referred to herself as a "married girl" (who likes to iron for David and run to the door when he gets home from work). David appeared to show more warmth when he was talking to Paul.

The Kellers have never seemed the Pearl type to me. They seems to genuinely know and love their children. Hopefully Priscilla remembers that and perhaps David's family also weren't Pearl followers. They do seem to dote on little Paul and be doing a fairly good job with him.

They all looked good, especially Paul. Agree with the posters who thought Priscilla seemed lovestruck and David not so much. How old is Priscilla? She referred to herself as a "married girl" (who likes to iron for David and run to the door when he gets home from work). David appeared to show more warmth when he was talking to Paul.

I really hope that David's love for Paul and subsequent children prompts some real affection for Priscilla, their mother and primary care giver. Cause I agree, he never seems anything but annoyed or forbearing with her.

The Kellers have never seemed the Pearl type to me. They seems to genuinely know and love their children. Hopefully Priscilla remembers that and perhaps David's family also weren't Pearl followers. They do seem to dote on little Paul and be doing a fairly good job with him.

David's parents let one of their sons DIE on a mission trip instead of cutting the mission short to being him back to America for medical care, making me somewhat doubt how much they cherished their children as individuals.

David's parents let one of their sons DIE on a mission trip instead of cutting the mission short to being him back to America for medical care, making me somewhat doubt how much they cherished their children as individuals.

WHAT??!! That is fucked up!

Archived