IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, because otherwise we wouldn't know she was a girl!!!!

OK, I thought I was going crazy there. Jeez Louise

I just skimmed thru the article about their mission trip to Guadalajara. I loved the part where they passed out scripture. :roll: What an insufferable prick. :evil: I hope some of the local gave him an invitation to a donkey sex show. :lol:

David makes me sooooooooo angry :angry-fire: Why does he have to treat his wife this way????? She seems to be such a nice person and he treats her like a puppet on a string. David says "jump" and expects her to ask "how high?"

I'm not trying to say Priscilla is a genius or anything, but I'm really convinced that she comes across so vapid BECAUSE OF DAVID. David is putting her through these idiotic scripts and she of course has to go along with it because he's her headship and all.

I feel the same way. Most of us would sound not bright if we were trying really hard to please David and perfectly perform his scripts. When she does go off script she isn't saying what she wants to say, she tries to say what she thinks will make David proud and he usually acts annoyed. She is trying so hard to make him happy and she will never be able to live up to his expectations. I feel sorry for her.

Can they not ever just have regular family video?Does he have to end every one with a short "sermon". Because no one has ever heard white snow being compared to being clean and sinless before.

Thank you david, you are such a genius. I bet you came up with that analogy all on your own didn't you? I know it changed my life when you said it. Where would we be without your brilliant remarks. You are so extremely holy.

Idiot.

And now, they've posted a video of themselves outside a new Chick Fil A restaurant. They've crashed the grand opening and are camping out all night in the snow to get a free meal per week for a year. And of course, they can't just do it for fun -- they have to tell the world why they love Chick Fil A values. So stupid.

David is really a weird person. He hasn't improved upon watching him in videos for a couple of years.

He can't even edit their videos properly before putting them up. He wants to cut but then forgot to edit out the first part.

That sweatshirt is doing Priscilla no favors. I hope she has something stuffed in the pockets, but it makes her look pregnant. And again, where is Paul? Oh they palmed him off on a "good friend."

Is this the opening they went to?

Elmhurst

235 S Il Route 83

Elmhurst, IL 60126

(630) 279-2263

MORE INFO

Opened: February 06, 2014

On February 5th , the new restaurant will host a food drive to benefit Oak Park River Forest Food Bank. Anyone dropping off five or more non-perishable food items between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. will receive a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich. The First 100 will be asked to encourage local friends and family to bring donations with the First 100 participant who generates the most additional donations winning an additional prize.

We drove past there like a week and a half ago & told my MIL she was not to go there.

Why do Pricilla & David not seem to mind the weather? It's been driving everyone nuts for months now up here:(

Well, David just said like two days ago that she's not pregnant, so he's either outright lying or she's going to end up on the TLC show 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant'.

If they are so intent on making videos for everything they do, they need to work on removing sound words and speaking more fluidly. Every other word is "um", "uh", "and and and", and half of the rest of the speech is them repeating or rewording something they just said. A little practice in the living room and reading up on the basics of public speaking would go a long way in making their videos less grating.

I'm actually fine that they pawned Paul off. I think it's important that parents (especially ones that stay home with the offspring) get some "adult time". It's a weird date-night activity, but to each their own I guess.

They do seem really desperate to get those free meals though.

Isn't Chick Fil A just another fried chicken strip joint? I've never been to one, but aside from their "Christian values", they are fast food, which many Christians balk at.

Isn't Chick Fil A just another fried chicken strip joint? I've never been to one, but aside from their "Christian values", they are fast food, which many Christians balk at.

There are "crunchy Christians" who balk at processed food, but that is really not an ATI principle. In fact, all of the ATI families we follow (Duggar, Bates, Keller, Waller) seem to have appalling amounts of processed food as mainstays of their diets.

Sounds like David is another ATI headship that is looking for any way to ease the grocery bill.

There are "crunchy Christians" who balk at processed food, but that is really not an ATI principle. In fact, a

ll of the ATI families we follow (Duggar, Bates, Keller, Waller) seem to have appalling amounts of processed food as mainstays of their diets.

Sounds like David is another ATI headship that is looking for any way to ease the grocery bill.

I just realized I said "fried chicken strip joint" when what I meant to say was "fried chicken-strip joint". LOL. And I even went to public school!

I've never been to Chick-Fil-A, and don't intend to go, but have heard their food is pretty good (from non-fundies). Still, I'm surprised they're willing to freeze their butts off in the snow all night for a free meal a week - my sense is it's a plug for the restaurant since David said the owner is some sort of friend of theirs.

Don't know what to make of Priscilla's belly. Looks pregnant to me, but he should know better.

I've never been to Chick-Fil-A, and don't intend to go, but have heard their food is pretty good (from non-fundies). Still, I'm surprised they're willing to freeze their butts off in the snow all night for a free meal a week - my sense is it's a plug for the restaurant since David said the owner is some sort of friend of theirs.

Don't know what to make of Priscilla's belly. Looks pregnant to me, but he should know better.

He should is the key word here.

Someone commented on youtube that 'You are camping out in the winter for free fast food' and David (or Priscilla, but something tells me it's David) replied with this:

"True love motivates what may appear to be crazy or extreme measures. Today seems to be one of those days. Priscilla has been really wanting to do a Chick-Fil-A grand opening for some time and with the weather made this one both easier and harder art the same time. Because it is in the teens not many people turned out, so David was able to finish work for the day before setting up the tent in the snow. A friend offered to watch Paul for his first night with out his mom or dad. Wow, what a night of fun memories."

Yes, true love for fried chicken. Also more referring to himself in third person. A semi-related side note: I had never been in a Chick-Fil-A until my brother and his family were visiting us last summer. (I object to their politics, but when family wants to go, it's difficult to say no.) Within ten minutes of getting our food, I glanced at the news on my phone and found out that Supreme Court approved gay marriage. What a place to be when the verdict came down!

Someone commented on youtube that 'You are camping out in the winter for free fast food' and David (or Priscilla, but something tells me it's David) replied with this:

"True love motivates what may appear to be crazy or extreme measures. Today seems to be one of those days. Priscilla has been really wanting to do a Chick-Fil-A grand opening for some time and with the weather made this one both easier and harder art the same time. Because it is in the teens not many people turned out, so David was able to finish work for the day before setting up the tent in the snow. A friend offered to watch Paul for his first night with out his mom or dad. Wow, what a night of fun memories."

He's so frigging confusing. Why would "true love" (presumably we're talking about the "true" love between the PT and his helpmeet) motivate them to sleep overnight in a tent outside a fast food restaurant when the weather is in the teens? What's the connection? Chik-Fil-A closes on Sundays and they aren't progressive so we'll set up camp in a frigid parking lot to get some coupons the following day to show our true love to each other? WTF?

I don't believe for a moment this was the Florida girl's idea. And I can't imagine what "fun memories" they made alone in that cold parking lot. At least they left Paul at home, but if this was something David insist Pris do, it's abusive behavior.

I don't believe for a moment this was the Florida girl's idea. And I can't imagine what "fun memories" they made alone in that cold parking lot. At least they left Paul at home, but if this was something David insist Pris do, it's abusive behavior.

Fun? Yeah, right. I think Priscilla would prefer to be warm and with her baby vs. shivering out bible verses all night. Hope the 'friend' sticks around for awhile tomorrow so Priscilla can get some sleep.

Priscilla seems a lot more fluent in her speech when she's talking about something that she actually likes!

Well. That's good they didn't bring the baby.

Apparently this is a thing, I saw a pic on instagram of MANY tents being set up in the snow, waiting for the Chik-Fil-A to open. The first 100 people get a years worth of combo meals. I think the Wallers should give theirs to some homeless people.

Archived