IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

I think if I was David and my parents wanted me to keep a journal for them to read, I would make sure to tell them everything. EVERYTHING. Until they gave up reading it because they just couldn't take it.

"Today I took a huge dump, it was huge. I imagine this is what giving birth feels like. I realised that there was no toilet paper in, so I had to use one of my socks. I flushed the toilet, but it would not go down, so I had to grab a knife and cut it into pieces. Then I went downstairs. I made myself a cup of coffee. I drank it. I farted and it smelled terrible. I wish we had a dog to blame the bad smell on. I got in the car and drove down the street to the store. I bought bread, milk and eggs. On the way home I saw three trees, 10 people and someone walking a dog. When I got home, Priscilla was changing Paul's diaper. He had pooped and leaked out of his diaper and all over his clothes and his crib. It smelled bad, and we had to bath him. I was nearly sick...."

LOL! I wonder if they would back off if he threw some sweet fellowshipping details in there.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiosity, would those pastors refer to Catholics as Idol Worshipers? If so then, yes they don't understand the concept. I had a roommate who once refered to me as an idol worshiper, when we first met, but to be fair I had misconceptions of her evangelical faith, especially the praying in tounges. We are still friends, and let's face it, because of the awkward beginning we can talk about religion a lot more openly.

I haven't heard it mentioned,but I my own belief is one that I read, don't recall where,but that the statues are a reference/focal point for prayers,not worshipped themselves.makes sense to me.

Idolatry, the Pope, the saints, and of course Mary, are all things a fundie light boss of mine used to rail against Catholics over.

David going to a Chicago St. Patrick's Day parade in hopes of converting pagan Catholics to Gothardism is actually pretty funny. I wonder if he does stuff like this just because he craves attention and enjoys being viewed as a little different, almost eccentric. Sort of more a personal outlet for his, ahem, creativity more than a truly sincere desire to serve the Lord.

On his blog in the "About Us" section: Did he really write "Having never dated any girls except for my mom and sisters....." ???????? David, David, David, you poor confused boy. You don't date females in your own family. I think there may even be a few verses in Leviticus dealing with that very issue. (I'm sure when he says "date" he means to speak to, to share a meal with, to go to the mall with etc. but seriously?? My son has Aspergers and he's more socially tuned in than that. )

Out of curiosity, would those pastors refer to Catholics as Idol Worshipers? If so then, yes they don't understand the concept. I had a roommate who once refered to me as an idol worshiper, when we first met, but to be fair I had misconceptions of her evangelical faith, especially the praying in tounges. We are still friends, and let's face it, because of the awkward beginning we can talk about religion a lot more openly.

Yes, the fundies love to talk of the catholic love for icons and how that's idolatry. Fundies use whatever they can to portray every other belief as a cult though. Their way is the only way you know.

I know David has said that they were not expecting but the latest blog post makes me think either this isn't true or Priscilla is just wearing very ill fitting clothes. Thoughts?

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/03/22/weather-chicago-or-florida/

I don't see it. There's one picture you could maybe say she's got a bit of a stomach, but I think it's just that there are pockets on the hoodie she's wearing that are positioned over her stomach. She's also leaning forward a bit in the pic, pushing her stomach forward.

Overall, I think she looks slender and normal, non-pregnant.

Wow, looks like Priscilla is allowed to go swimming, and in something slightly less nasty than WholesomeWear, no less!

I get the feeling she was on a high from the St Patrick's day parade - she was really buzzing until she remembered to go back to the scripted output...

"Two balls up and much more work to do."

That's the only thing my feeble brain can focus on from his latest post.

Wow, I know we all just talked about it in one of the Duggar posts, but it is beyond offensive how they both celebrate and bash St. Patrick's day all in one go. In his video, he's wearing the green and the hat and all and mentions how there's lots of Catholics in Chicago, but hopes that people can "just accept Jesus Christ". David, Priscilla, other fundies: you do realize that Catholics believe in Jesus, right? I'm not even sarcastically asking this, I 'm wondering if they truly have confusion about that fact. He then talks about how they shouldn't worship saints - so take off the Irish gear then!

Wow, I know we all just talked about it in one of the Duggar posts, but it is beyond offensive how they both celebrate and bash St. Patrick's day all in one go. In his video, he's wearing the green and the hat and all and mentions how there's lots of Catholics in Chicago, but hopes that people can "just accept Jesus Christ". David, Priscilla, other fundies: you do realize that Catholics believe in Jesus, right? I'm not even sarcastically asking this, I 'm wondering if they truly have confusion about that fact. He then talks about how they shouldn't worship saints - so take off the Irish gear then!

yes, it's rather disconnected, at best.

I am Your Child-Barry Manilow

Murphy Brown show-90's

I wanted to post bc I think Paul looks a lot like baby Avery.This is so beautifully done.I know I cried when I saw it on tv.And I'm not even really a Manilow fan.

I happened to think of this one bc a lot conservatives hated this show,and back then VP Dan Quayle even ref. to the Murphy Brown show in talking about single mothers.

Again,it was one of those shows where they hated single career women being on their own.Much less to be a mother as well!

She was a modern day mary tyler moore of the 90's.with a baby to boot!

LOL! I wonder if they would back off if he threw some sweet fellowshipping details in there.

Today, I saw Priscilla's lady parts. Please lord allow me to allow myself to find her nether regions beautiful.

here's a comment from a youtube user, bluegrassbarry, on their video about 'spreading the gospel in chicago!'

So you two coweaters are out there at drunkfest trying to turn catholics away from the teachings of the saints, encouraging them to just have faith in the bible of the crusaders um.... Im at a loss to even begin to try and help you. Trying to figure you out. Are you masons or something? Or just messengers for the devil? Your skin is very pale. Even in jerusalem you are pale. Or do you really think you are on a ritchous path? The Saints, my dear fools, are your only hope as followers of the terribly lost search for the word of Lord Jesus. Cristianity is quite far from Christ by now. The saints writings for you are clear thoughts of men who sat in caves for years meditating on your hero and who were recognized by sincere Christian authorities to have performed miricles and whatnot. Your watery remnants of gospels are wrought with agendas of vicious tyrants and killers. O your so far gone. You are cow killers. I'm doubtful that you are not agents of saten anyway and I'm very tired. If you are in fact human and seeking Gods light, put aside your bible and look for truer scriptures. You look rather demonic to me tho, so I'm going back to sleep. Hare Krishna.

i can only imagine what david will think when he sees that.

here's a comment from a youtube user, bluegrassbarry, on their video about 'spreading the gospel in chicago!'

i can only imagine what david will think when he sees that.

I must admit that I enjoy seeing "cow-eater" thrown about as such a nasty insult… :lol:

Idolatry, the Pope, the saints, and of course Mary, are all things a fundie light boss of mine used to rail against Catholics over.

David going to a Chicago St. Patrick's Day parade in hopes of converting pagan Catholics to Gothardism is actually pretty funny. I wonder if he does stuff like this just because he craves attention and enjoys being viewed as a little different, almost eccentric. Sort of more a personal outlet for his, ahem, creativity more than a truly sincere desire to serve the Lord.

Pretty Funny? Its down right hilarious.

If Im participating in St Patricks, its not due to religion, its due to the beer. Fat chance someone giving me some pamphlet on God is going to change my plan that day. Perhaps there is a reason why Davey doesn't have stories like Steve up regarding his proselytizing. I have a feeling Steve actually has a tiny level of success, whereas David gets one thought he's making progress and pounces. A few posts make me think that Steve does know when to shut up in front of heathens. Davey, not so much, as he is still trying to prove himself.

John Shrader posted an essay entitled 'ST. PATRICK WAS A BAPTIST' by John Summerfield Wimbish, D.D.

Some highlights (or lowlights, I suppose):

Saint Patrick Was A Baptist. After a cautious and critical study of reputable writings, I am thoroughly convinced that he was not affiliated in any way whatsoever with the Roman hierarchy. It is indeed magnanimous of our Catholic friends to give this humble missionary of ours such prominence on their scroll of illustrious saints. Think of it: they have even erected cathedrals in his honor.

"And while I was reading the beginning of the epistle I thought in my mind that I heard the voice of those who were near the wood Focluti, which is near the western sea. And they shouted thus: 'We beseech thee, holy youth, to come and live amongst us.' And I was greatly pained in my heart, and could not read very much more; and thus I was proved. Thank God, that after many years the Lord performed to them according to their entreaty."

From these words it is evident that his call to go as a missionary to Ireland was not from any Pope or representative of the Roman Church. If our hero had been an agent of Rome, surely Popes Sixtus or Leo, who were his contemporaries, would have informed the Roman constituency of the astounding work being performed by Patrick and his co-laborers.

We are certain that Patrick was a product of the Celtic Church, noted for its purity of Biblical doctrine, and not an "obsequious tool of the Romish system." Yes, we are positive that Patrick's call to go to Ireland as a missionary was from God Himself and not from Pope Celestine.

Erm...I thought Pope Sixtus or Leo were his contemporaries, not Pope Celestine?

Study the pathetic history and you will be as firmly convinced as I that Catholicism has been more guilty of blighting the Irish than the invasion of the Danes from the North or the failure of the potato crop in which one-fourth of its entire population was destroyed. It takes no student of world economy to discover that wherever the Vatican holds sway the masses are kept in superstition and poverty.

You will notice that throughout the sermon I have not labeled him "Saint" Patrick. We Baptists do not refer to our preachers as "saints."

But surely alongside the theft of Peter stands this brazen act of Catholicism that of enrolling the great missionary preacher of Ireland among her saints.

I think david just enjoys the attn. he gets,both on and off the net.so he thinks up these things to go to and film.it makes him appear good in fundieland as well.

I agree that Davey enjoys the attention, he just seems dying to post some inane video or blog post so he can get the "oh you're so godly" type comments from leghumpers fans. Seriously.

I think if I was David and my parents wanted me to keep a journal for them to read, I would make sure to tell them everything. EVERYTHING. Until they gave up reading it because they just couldn't take it.

"Today I took a huge dump, it was huge. I imagine this is what giving birth feels like. I realised that there was no toilet paper in, so I had to use one of my socks. I flushed the toilet, but it would not go down, so I had to grab a knife and cut it into pieces. Then I went downstairs. I made myself a cup of coffee. I drank it. I farted and it smelled terrible. I wish we had a dog to blame the bad smell on. I got in the car and drove down the street to the store. I bought bread, milk and eggs. On the way home I saw three trees, 10 people and someone walking a dog. When I got home, Priscilla was changing Paul's diaper. He had pooped and leaked out of his diaper and all over his clothes and his crib. It smelled bad, and we had to bath him. I was nearly sick...."

OMG, I am reading this at work and almost burst out laughing at my desk :lol: Your idea is much better than mine. And I can see David so easily doing a version of this in all seriousness.

IMO, his diary would be like.

Morning:

Dearest Diary,

Today, David awoke to his wife, Priscilla caressing his arm, and then his stomach, all the way down to his upper thigh. David excused himself from the master bedroom, so he could attend to baby Paul's diaper blow out, as this was much more pleasant to deal with. The blow out consisted of brown mush, and a few corn kernels - baby Paul shared David corn cob - he enjoyed this immensely.

Signed, David.

Afternoon:

Dearest Diary,

David's wife, Priscilla continues to beckon him toward their bed. David is running out of excuses - there are only so many diapers to change.

Signed, David.

Evening:

Dearest Diary,

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN, DIARY. DAVID NEEDS YOUR HELP - CANNOT FATHOM COMPLETING SUCH MARTIAL DUTIES INVOLVING HIS WIFES LADY PARTS. SEND HELP!

Signed, David.

Pretty sure Priscilla is pregnant from the photo posted. I would be surprised if she wasn't.

Finally looked at the picture, and the one of her in the blue shirt at Paul's birthday and I agree with you.

Archived