IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Happy birthday D-bag... Go fu*k yourself to celebrate the happy occasion. Hope to see a toilet birth in Chickfila, recorded with your iPhone. I hope all off you will gather around your wife during labor with cameras rolling, slowly approaching her from different angles. *thumbs up*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy birthday D-bag... Go fu*k yourself to celebrate the happy occasion. Hope to see a toilet birth in Chickfila, recorded with your iPhone. I hope all off you will gather around your wife during labor with cameras rolling, slowly approaching her from different angles. *thumbs up*

That would require him to be awake.

;)

I wonder how old he was when he learned that the SOTDRT can't get you into a pre-law program.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't so infuriately pompous and pushing his religious views into the political arena. I remember watching the Duggars in the early specials and the series, thinking, wow those girls will make great nurses or teachers someday. As time went by, they never seemed to go off to nursing school, or college, or...anything. Only since reading this forum, do I realize why they will never get to so these things! So, in regards to Josh, he might have made a good lawyer, but he didn't take on that opportunity after he left the compound. Because, jebus forbid, his wife might have needed to work, or use bc, or he'd have to give up "stardom" and trips...

I always thought that when none of the older kids went to college (or, um, did anything at all), that the "truth" would start coming out about The Duggars and they'd lose fans, etc. It almost seems the opposite: "Oh, they don't allow their kids to go to college or have their own lives? What an amazing Christian family!" :roll:

Other than SOTDRT, I agree that stardom is another reason Josh has never even tried college. He's a star, you know, he doesn't need college! LOL.

Yes, ladies and gents, we are up to part 8, with over 775 pages dedicated to Josh, crappy photos, and pompousness!

Hey, we live in the same area. Howdy, neighbor!

Josh is 23 days older than me... I used to want to defraud him and help him escape. I think we were both like 16? Unfortunately I never had that chance haha. Although at that age I was probably more prone to fall into the Fundie trap even though I thought they were weird.

I always thought that when none of the older kids went to college (or, um, did anything at all), that the "truth" would start coming out about The Duggars and they'd lose fans, etc. It almost seems the opposite: "Oh, they don't allow their kids to go to college or have their own lives? What an amazing Christian family!" :roll:

Other than SOTDRT, I agree that stardom is another reason Josh has never even tried college. He's a star, you know, he doesn't need college! LOL.

Well, that is stupid. They are suppose to be doing College Plus; however, their "ministry" their show keeps them busy. The girls are unable to complete their book, homeschooling, and College Plus on time. The older kids could do their college work on the road, if they did their studies while the little kids sleep.

Drinking water at the Outback = dieting. Who knew?

I don't have to look up a menu online to know how full of fat and calories their dishes are. Which is exactly why all we got is a picture of his water.

Any word on his pictures on that texting while driving site?

Drinking water at the Outback = dieting. Who knew?

I don't have to look up a menu online to know how full of fat and calories their dishes are. Which is exactly why all we got is a picture of his water.

Any word on his pictures on that texting while driving site?

I would give him props if he also only ate half his meal and saved the other half for lunch. That's my diet plan when I go out to eat.

I'm kinda... sympathetic with his eating habits. I don't approve of it one bit however but to be honest, he has no real success in life, he cannot have a really joyful sex life as a married person - you hear this from someone who's asexual - he's not allowed to smoke, not allowed to have a drink, it's okay a few times a week! Not allowed to roll a blunt and smoke it, not allowed to party and shake it away, not allowed to zumba - gosh it's soooo goood!!! But zumba is sinful because it's dance... and you can't do it in long skirts... So all he has left to be happy about is food. Food is good, it does make people happy. I don't need seven portions of food happiness because I can watch ebil movies, go zumba, have a drink, etc. I just have a happy and filling, good meal. I don't eat boredom or sadness or hopelessness out. But all he is left with i chick fila, b'cause I doubt Daddy would approve of eating at more liberal foodchains. I wish he'd somehow discover jogging or other ways of getting rid of stress and fill his body with happiness hormones.

Why do you feel that he "really cannot have a joyful sex life as a married person"?

Plenty of people do, and I'm sure Anna makes every effort to please him. They were obviously very attracted to each other during their courtship - the nauseating handsex leaves no doubt about that. I think it's entirely possible that they enjoy their sex life.

gee... I go away for 3 days and smuggles goes on a posting spree! I know a lot of these have been discussed but I want to make sure we have screen caps for discussion.

Can someone tell me the link between smugs and this campaign? Is it a pet project of someone he's leg humping? Its just so... off... post-315-14451996516798_thumb.jpg

post-315-1445199651735_thumb.jpg

DA FUQ??? So, I know that I've only been in law enforcement since, I dont know, 1999 if you could shit I volunteered for in college but... um... I think that chart is wrong.

You're missing a lot of "drugs" you know, like advil, antibiotics, insulin, METH, ECSTASY, BATH SALTS, SYNTHETICS... but I'm just sayin. Not all "drugs" are bad... so unless he's flipping the mormon switch on us and giving up caffeine I'm gonna agree with all those who have previously called bullshit.

Hey Josh! How about you take a look at the shittastic educashun your siblings are getting and right that wrong before you march your ass into schools?

post-315-14451996517822_thumb.jpg

Dear Josh, Not everyone is on the TLC gravy train and can afford to eat flaming cheese and chick fil a every day. I know this is a foreign concept to you since you live in a bubble but please open your fucking eyes. Also, its really good with peanut sauce and high in iron (just leave out the flavor packet).

post-315-1445199651884_thumb.jpg

What the fuck is this shit? Is he high? Did he get too close to the ebil cannabis? Weird shadow postings and strange wires running into the wall??? #stalker #creepy

post-315-1445199651917_thumb.jpg

I wonder if this whole text face thing is another one of his "businesses" perhaps whats going in the ez14u site he added to FB. He does have that random "business" of video editing a la his frothy commercial. Perhaps this is similar?

Regardless, whoever hired him needs to take a look at how much HE texts and drives!

Is it possible Josh nearly got in an accident and it scared the crap out of him? Maybe he learned a lesson about texting and driving and now he is jumping into promoting the dangers because it gives him attention?

post-315-14451996520055_thumb.jpg

Interesting that no pic of Anna (because we know she's pregnant)... Yes, you CAN find #healthchoices at outback, but you'd really do better getting a nice piece of fish, grilling it, steaming some veggies and having a nice dinner at home.

Love that leghumpers sent him facebook gifts!

Is it possible Josh nearly got in an accident and it scared the crap out of him? Maybe he learned a lesson about texting and driving and now he is jumping into promoting the dangers because it gives him attention?

Theoretically, yes... but this is smuggles. I'm sure there's an angle, we just need to find it. :D

I would give him props if he also only ate half his meal and saved the other half for lunch. That's my diet plan when I go out to eat.

I do that too, though I'm not fooling myself into believing a rich, fatty meal is good for me.

I'm not nearly as critical as most here when it comes to his eating habits. I think he borders on having an eating disorder or something. It's something he can fully control in his life, plus the freedom of it all is more than he can handle. But that still doesn't make a glass of water at the Outback equal #healthychoices. lol

Archived