IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

My money's on a courtship. Something's telling me Jessa. I can't defend it logically, it's just a feeling I've got.

An Anna pregnancy announcement wouldn't surprise me of them. I don't think they realize the extent to which J&A's pregnancies are unexciting.

You've got that feeling because Jessa is the hot one...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if this is will be a "live by satellite" meeting and if all of the family is going to be on for sure?

I with the Anna is pregnant camp. One thing I've noticed is there are very few pictures of Anna recently that give a good view of anything below the boobs...

I'm in the camp of Anna's pregnant and the book Jim Boob and DQ the girls are writing. Someone up thread said this and it really is the only thing that makes sense.

Anna is definitely pregnant.

Someone just posted pics of their appearance at Calvary Baptist Church. There is a pic of Anna signing autographs that leaves little doubt.

Re the speculation about a courtship.

Jessa isnt on the road with them anymore. The story is that she's home helping Michelle with the little ones, but that's usually Jill or Jana. So maybe something is going on with her. She's been pretty prominent on the Santorum campaign, maybe she caught the attention of someone who approached JimBob.

I think Jessa stayed home because some testing was due (remember, she's the "teacher" now) or for some mundane reason that Mullet is incapable of seeing to herself.

Since Jana personally confirmed that she's going off to work at Gothard HQ as part of the indoctrination team, we know she's not courting, although if all of them appear (and it may just be Smugs and Anna if it's just the pregnancy), they may announce Jana's departure. Oh yeah, the book that Jill admitted is being ghost-written (nice work there, kiddo...at least we know girl can't tell a lie if it killed her).

I think Jessa stayed home because some testing was due (remember, she's the "teacher" now) or for some mundane reason that Mullet is incapable of seeing to herself.

Since Jana personally confirmed that she's going off to work at Gothard HQ as part of the indoctrination team, we know she's not courting, although if all of them appear (and it may just be Smugs and Anna if it's just the pregnancy), they may announce Jana's departure. Oh yeah, the book that Jill admitted is being ghost-written (nice work there, kiddo...at least we know girl can't tell a lie if it killed her).

Like taking of all the howlers and Jr. howlers, cleaning the house, cooking, teaching, laundry.....

All I wish: Duggars dancing to Ke$ha.

but, sadly, it will be Anna is Pregnant, New book, kthxbai.

Jana is being sent to Journey, Jessa is school teacher, Jill is #1 slave - I doubt now it's a marriage.

I bet Jill will have to stay within the ATI movement in order to have jobs since she'll be a lay midwife.

Actually, I've felt Jana's been looking brighter this past month or so. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. If I've learned anything about this family, it's that it's usually underwhelming. So it's probably just that Anna's pregnant.

Jana is going to work at Journey to the Heart like Suzanna Keller did a while back. It might be fundy-approved but she's going to get a job, slightly more independence and maybe even a chance to meet a beau. The last one is probably why they sent her there... lots of eligible but sufficiently rich and fundy men will be floating around.

I can guarantee they will not be announcing that Michelle is going through menopause.

Everything else is up for grabs.

The question is, would the today show really WANT them on if it was 'just' a pregnancy? America is less interested than ever in the Duggars, so I wonder if they would actually think it worth having them on just for Anna's announcement...

Jana is being sent to Journey, Jessa is school teacher, Jill is #1 slave - I doubt now it's a marriage.

I bet Jill will have to stay within the ATI movement in order to have jobs since she'll be a lay midwife.

I think so too.

Perhaps now that Michelle's child bearing days are over, god has laid it on their hearts that plural marriage is the true path to salvation. Sister Wives, Duggar style. :lol:

Perhaps now that Michelle's child bearing days are over, god has laid it on their hearts that plural marriage is the true path to salvation. Sister Wives, Duggar style. :lol:

What's truly sad and pathetic is that, for a brief moment, I had a glimmer of hope for Sarah Maxwell... :shifty:

Anna has looked pregnant for some time, so my bet is that she'll be giving birth in time for the blessed event to be aired during the announced upcoming fall season. Hopefully off of the toilet this time. "Spread wide for the cameraman, honey!"

I don't think the whole family would be on the show for just that announcment. Maybe we'll get to meet John David's intended. It's long been time enough for him to select a compliant fundie girl and start adding to the Duggar collection.

And we'll hear about the book the "girls" are writing as well.

Is it possible that there will be Bates involved? Maybe they're going on the show just to "announce" the Bates' special?

We're all speculating on a rumor that there's going to be an appearance. I asked for confirmation, because they didn't show up in my listings for the show all week, but got nada.

Anyone? Bueller?

If anyone's got a courtship coming up, my money is on Jessa.

My money's on JD. There's a lot made of ATI Dads loving the endless virgin-worship, so I think given the choice Boob would get rid of a boy first. It wouldn't seem unreasonable yet either, as Jana and JD are the same age.

My money's on JD. There's a lot made of ATI Dads loving the endless virgin-worship, so I think given the choice Boob would get rid of a boy first. It wouldn't seem unreasonable yet either, as Jana and JD are the same age.

I don't know. JB seems pretty savvy when it comes to publicity, and I think they are well aware of all the questions as to why none of the girls are married yet. Also, if they are serious about continuing the show, they know another Anna pregnancy isn't going to cut it. And they have already married off one boy. I bet he has come to the realization that it's time to get one of the girls married, and Jana is headed to Gothard HQ to find a husband.

I don't know. JB seems pretty savvy when it comes to publicity, and I think they are well aware of all the questions as to why none of the girls are married yet. Also, if they are serious about continuing the show, they know another Anna pregnancy isn't going to cut it. And they have already married off one boy. I bet he has come to the realization that it's time to get one of the girls married, and Jana is headed to Gothard HQ to find a husband.

Oh I totally agree that's why she's going to JTTH, don't get me wrong. But that obviously means there's no one on the horizon yet, and I don't think Boob would marry the kids out of order. Another J&A pregnancy isn't really much for a whole today show appearance, which is why I think a JD courtship makes sense as the other bit of news. That way, they've got hopefully a courtship in the works to follow from the engagement, birth, wedding and subsequent pregnancy announcement.

JB could get some dating tips from Kody and J'Chelle could listen to Meri talk about adding a sister wife to the family.

I wish the Browns would meet the Duggars. I find the Sister Wives to be more likable than Mullet.

I sure as hell hope that Jchelle isn't about to announce another pregnancy. My bets are on just Anna. A courtship would be expected at this point, but for some reason I just don't see it happening yet.

Archived