IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

If Michelle tries to defend herself over that she will fail.

I think I missed something... what is "Jacksonvile" referring to? Thanks!

I agree it's Anna. And totally with spragger about wanting to see a courtship for one of the girls before the show ends... :oops:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if it could be a throw as many things out as possible, in an attempt to stay relevant. - ie, Anna's pregnant, Michelle talks about grieving, a courtship if possible, talking of their book etc... A last ditch attempt to keep interesting and avoid the cancellation of the show.

Over-the top soap opera plots? Grandma is kidnapped by terrorists? Michelle is pregnant with triplets, but has has amnesia and thinks she's still 15? Jim Bob's first wife returns and tells him their annulment never went through and he's a bigamist? Jessa becomes a seductress and sleeps with ever ranch hand in town, but can't find love?

What do they get to stick through the wedding gloryhole?

They write out their responses and fling them through the hole. Can't have anyone hearing their mate's voice before the marriage is official.

Well, I guess that answers my question about how the Dggars will farewhore Anna's pregnancy. Why the fuck does Anna's pregnancy merit a stint on the Today show? Gee, early 20's healthy woman is having a baby. Shocking.

This. So. Much. This.

Why the fuck is the Today Show so enamored with the Duggar clan???? Don't the Today Show producers sense that most viewers were totally off-put by how they handled the Jubilee miscarriage.

I just wish all of them would go home and stay there and let those people who actually contribute to humanity on the Today Show.

Why the fuck is the Today Show so enamored with the Duggar clan???? Don't the Today Show producers sense that most viewers were totally off-put by how they handled the Jubilee miscarriage.

I just wish all of them would go home and stay there and let those people who actually contribute to humanity on the Today Show.

Even without the Duggars, I don't see the average Today Show guest as contributing much to humanity. It's usually a bunch of airheaded celebrities plugging their latest whatever or telling you how to live your life.

I don't think it's just a pregnancy. I think it's an engagement - one of the older girls or JD.

I don't think it's just a pregnancy. I think it's an engagement - one of the older girls or JD.

JD needs to grow up and get out of the little boys' dorm room, so I hope it's him. Any sightings of the Hackel girl lately?

I don't think they did the Today Show to announce Anna's pregnancy with Michael. I really hope it's not a Santorum plug. Michelle pregnant again???? I doubt they would announce it until she was much further along after the last disaster. I'm betting on an engagement or better yet an elopement and escape. :dance:

Why are you acting like we have not forgoten about your shit fit? You still have pages of questions to answer in other threads. Get back to work and don't keep shitting on the carpet. Just answer the questions.

They have to one up the Bateses 'no touching' before marriage. Maybe the J'girl won't be allowed to see her groom before the ceremony? Maybe they get married though a wedding gloryhole?

"Pyramus and Thisbe" as performed in A Midsummer Night's Dream! They can even save the hole for sex later.

I'm starting to get flashbacks to when the Jubilee pregnancy was announced. The whole weekend before, we were all absolutely positive they were going to be announcing a JD and/or Jana engagement. How wrong we were. Please don't let this be a repeat.

I vote pregnancy for Anna. A courtship might actually hold my interest (ok. I watched "A Wedding Story" every afternoon when I was in college...don't judge :oops: ) Perhaps JD & a new bride could continue to live in the boy's dorm.

"Pyramus and Thisbe" as performed in A Midsummer Night's Dream! They can even save the hole for sex later.

Sadly I could totally see Boob as Bottom...an ass' head would suit him perfectly.

Really, it needs to be a courtship to keep people interested. Pregnancy has been done so many times by a tiny minority of the fertile women in the family... it needs something 'new' to stay alive and it's been over three years since J&A.

I bet that both Anna AND Michelle are pregnant. * Heads for bathroom, grabbing barf-bag on way*

That, if true, would guarantee two additional seasons. I'd like to see John-David get married; he's one of the only Duggars I consider capable of both supporting a family AND treating a spouse nicely. It would be nice to see Jana and Jill leave the house, too.

My money's on a courtship. Something's telling me Jessa. I can't defend it logically, it's just a feeling I've got.

An Anna pregnancy announcement wouldn't surprise me of them. I don't think they realize the extent to which J&A's pregnancies are unexciting.

I'm starting to get flashbacks to when the Jubilee pregnancy was announced. The whole weekend before, we were all absolutely positive they were going to be announcing a JD and/or Jana engagement. How wrong we were. Please don't let this be a repeat.

"We were all"? I knew all along Michelle was pregnant.

I bet they're going to announce Anna's pregnancy next week. It's about damn time.

I will put money on an engagement between JD and some random fundy girl. I don't think it's Jana because she has not looked happy for the last few years. If she were courting, Jim Bob would have made her court for a long time. No quick courting/engagement for his girls. We would have at least seen happiness from her more often due to the courting. Besides, I just don't see Jim Bob allowing the girls to get married anytime soon. Marriage entails sex and, for some reason, I get the feeling that Jim Bob would like his girls to avoid sex at all costs. More so than regular fathers. He owns their vaginas and he isn't about to transfer authority over them to another man. JD marrying fundy girl might help eek out another season or two of the show. Let's hope the bride-to-be has some personality because I don't think JD has said 100 words throughout the entire show.

I don't think Michelle is pregnant but, if she is, I doubt we will hear about it until Jbaby is about to slide out of the clown car. I would think that even TLC would want to exercise a little caution as a result of the backlash from the pimping of Jubilee. I cannot see the excitement of an Anna pregnancy reveal for the Today Show. She already has a boy and a girl so, unless she is having octuplets, I don't see the point of a morning show announcement. Ugh, if Anna is pregnant again, I cannot imagine having three kids in that tiny two-bedroom house.

Actually, I've felt Jana's been looking brighter this past month or so. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. If I've learned anything about this family, it's that it's usually underwhelming. So it's probably just that Anna's pregnant.

I bet that Anna is pregnant - and to that I say: meh. Guaranteed Michelle will natter on about "loving this new season of life". It won't be enough to make me watch the show again.

I doubt Michelle is pregnant - but if she is I say: meh. I doubt her uterus can support another pregnancy to viability much less term. It will just be a reboot of the whole Julilee thing. Michelle will natter on about how she will "help America" learn how to mourn and I will be watching another channel.

It might be a courtship. That might make me watch - especially if it is especially snark worthy. For example if the Duggerette washes her bridegroom's feet a la Katie Morton - now that I would watch (but would need to keep a vomit basin handy because it would surely make me gag).

In my dream world: Joy and Jana would announce (by ripping off their modest clothes and revealing ordinary jeans and tshirts underneath) they were leaving fundism and starting their own TLC show: The real world: Dugger style. Then Michelle would become hysterical and fling herself on the ground and sob "why me, why me". J Boob would thunder on about obeying their parents and then comfort himself with liberal doses of hair spray breathed in from a paper bag. Josiah would say "I'm quitting this bitch " and head off to a dance club. Smugger would sputter around aimlessly while eating a humungo burrito. Anna would continue to smile vaguely at the audience. The brood of young Duggers would run around panicking initially and then just settle into running around. Jill testify loudly to get her sisters to change their evil ways. Jinger and Jessa would sneak out to go shopping. THIS I would pay to see.

Anna is definitely pregnant.

Someone just posted pics of their appearance at Calvary Baptist Church. There is a pic of Anna signing autographs that leaves little doubt.

Re the speculation about a courtship.

Jessa isnt on the road with them anymore. The story is that she's home helping Michelle with the little ones, but that's usually Jill or Jana. So maybe something is going on with her. She's been pretty prominent on the Santorum campaign, maybe she caught the attention of someone who approached JimBob.

Anna is definitely pregnant.

Someone just posted pics of their appearance at Calvary Baptist Church. There is a pic of Anna signing autographs that leaves little doubt.

Re the speculation about a courtship.

Jessa isnt on the road with them anymore. The story is that she's home helping Michelle with the little ones, but that's usually Jill or Jana. So maybe something is going on with her. She's been pretty prominent on the Santorum campaign, maybe she caught the attention of someone who approached JimBob.

I agree she definitely looks pregnant in that pic, but I still hope they are announcing a courtship on the show. Mostly I'm really curious to see how differently they will handle filming one with their daughter's v. the constant references to never kissing, etc. with Smuggar, and that disgusting look he gave the camera as he shut the door in the honeymoon episode. *shudder*

I think being on this pro-family tour with Santourm is getting Smuggar further over the edge into having a large brood. Right now he is getting all these perks (well perks to him is food, sleeping in a hotel over the bus) and being around like-minded people. I bet he sees the mega family as his way into politics.

I wonder why they would need all the Duggars in NYC for Anna's pregnancy annoucement? Are we going to see Michelle be all happy about her "new season of life" as a grandmother. Is it confirmed that it is the whole family or just JB and Michelle or Josh and Anna. I see no reason to bring those kids. Can they have 1 week in the last 5 months that they spent a whole week at home doing school work? I know homeschool is flexible but you are stil supose to get 180 days of schooling!

FYI, that is not part of Arkansas homeschool law, and every state is different.

Meh. I give 1000 to 1 odds that it's the Anna's pregnancy announcement and nothing else big. They might talk about the J'Slaves book or something, but the purpose of the announcement will be the pregnancy. Which we've been (all but) sure of for about a month now.

Archived