IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

Smuggar only thinks Tori Spelling is great because she said something about how she loved kids and was happy about her 4th pregnancy. Smuggs probably doesn't know than she and hubby Dean were married to other people and had an affair prior to divorcing their exes and getting married. I think this will be Tori's last pregnancy. She is almost 40 and she at least uses more common sense than Mullet.

Yeah I know, I think we discussed it on the other thread that wound up buried. I just thought it was interesting that Smuggs raved over her, then she was on the show.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know, I think we discussed it on the other thread that wound up buried. I just thought it was interesting that Smuggs raved over her, then she was on the show.

I wonder if he tuned in to see her lol.

Lol, if he did he's probably off the Tori Love Train, she was making miniature party food. We all know he likes Mega Food! ;)

Bet he doesn't know Tori and her husband were on Ru Paul's Drag Race... :whistle:

Bet he doesn't know Tori and her husband were on Ru Paul's Drag Race... :whistle:

Yup he probably doesn't know about that or that Tori is a huge supporter of gay rights.

Tori's best friends are all gay. IIRC, She was in charge of throwing the gay wedding of two of her best friends. She also wrote a letter in support of why they should be able to adopt a child and is now the godmother of the child that was placed with them.

And Tori has been on birth control. I forgot that she got pregnant with her 2nd child because she stopped taking a birth control pill that was making her sick. She didn't get a new prescription for another pill till two days later. Her and Dean conceived during those two days she wasn't taking any birth control.

I'm watching Today now.. no mention of the Duggars so far, and it's 7:45. However, Octomom is going to be on tomorrow, and it's being heavily promoted. Ryan Seacrest will be on today. I can barely recall a time when this was my preferred morning show

I'm watching Today now.. no mention of the Duggars so far, and it's 7:45. However, Octomom is going to be on tomorrow, and it's being heavily promoted. Ryan Seacrest will be on today. I can barely recall a time when this was my preferred morning show

Ya I just saw that. I wonder if they will be on Good Friday?

The Today Show is on for like, 4 hours. They might be on later, since they very rarely announce everything at the beginning. They could very well be on tomorrow or Friday (even if it is Good Friday).

If TODAY found this Duggar appearance interesting, they'd have been on already, and would have been announced for like 10 commercial breaks before they actually appeared. And that's why I refuse to watch the TODAY Show. Thanks all for taking it for me ;)

The Today Show is on for like, 4 hours. They might be on later, since they very rarely announce everything at the beginning. They could very well be on tomorrow or Friday (even if it is Good Friday).

If TODAY found this Duggar appearance interesting, they'd have been on already, and would have been announced for like 10 commercial breaks before they actually appeared. And that's why I refuse to watch the TODAY Show. Thanks all for taking it for me ;)

I sort of said the Good Friday thing because JB would think any Friay he is on the Today Show is "Good" if that makes sense haha

Have you guys seen this yet?

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/more-new-photos.html

That doesn't look like a foodbaby to me.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/more-new-photos.html

Ahh, I love how many people commented on Anna looking preggo's in the pics! I suspect that's why they're doing the Today show. They figure they'll make the "big reveal" of pregnancy AND gender - a twofer! :roll:

None today, and no mention of the Duggars either. I'd assume Today would have had some kind of teaser..they had about 10 for Octomom tomorrow

Yeah. I lay even odds that the Duggars won't even know it's Good Friday.

I can't quite believe they're THAT unaware... it's the most important holiday of their religion after all...

OT but as I was logging in just now I accidentally typed "jAurora"! :lol: Must be my Duggar name.

I can't quite believe they're THAT unaware... it's the most important holiday of their religion after all...

OT but as I was logging in just now I accidentally typed "jAurora"! :lol: Must be my Duggar name.

I think to those raised in the southern Protestant tradition, as were the Duggars, Good Friday is not as visible as Easter. Southern schools (mine included) were often closed on that Friday, but southern Protestants generally don't go to church on that day, or on Saturday. Easter Sunday is far more celebrated and much better known: it's the whole "risen Christ" thing where we get new clothes and get to fondle fertility symbols.

I think to those raised in the southern Protestant tradition, as were the Duggars, Good Friday is not as visible as Easter. Southern schools (mine included) were often closed on that Friday, but southern Protestants generally don't go to church on that day, or on Saturday. Easter Sunday is far more celebrated and much better known: it's the whole "risen Christ" thing where we get new clothes and get to fondle fertility symbols.

Really? That is surprising, I would think they would be in church for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.

Really? That is surprising, I would think they would be in church for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.

When I was being raised Southern Baptist and Methodist nothing was ever said about this being a holy week or about Good Friday. If anything it was said those were Catholic Holy days and didn't affect us. Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday were big though.

The first I ever heard anything about Good Friday was in a Children's book. Later when we moved from the country where one's neighbors might be miles away to a small city is when I became more aware of Catholic Holidays as 3/4 of our city was Catholic. Never saw any grudge between Catholics or Protestants as everyone was to busy in their own life. Not the same as when we lived in a super small country area where everyone judge you for every little thing. :(

No, they don't do the Holy Week thing. Holy Week is for Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, and, I think, Lutherans.

What about Palm Sunday? In my Protestant church, this was definitely celebrated (I think Good Friday was mentioned too, although I'm not sure). Do most Protestants celebrate Palm Sunday, and wouldn't that be considered part of Holy Week?

On a side note, I remember talking to an Evangelical Christian friend years ago. This girl was a militant Christian and was adamant that her faith was her whole life. When I casually asked her if she was giving up anything for Lent, she had no idea what Lent is. When I reacted with surprise, she flipped her shit. But I guess it's somewhat normal among Evangelical Christians not to observe the liturgical calendar in the slightest?

What about Palm Sunday? In my Protestant church, this was definitely celebrated (I think Good Friday was mentioned too, although I'm not sure). Do most Protestants celebrate Palm Sunday, and wouldn't that be considered part of Holy Week?

On a side note, I remember talking to an Evangelical Christian friend years ago. This girl was a militant Christian and was adamant that her faith was her whole life. When I casually asked her if she was giving up anything for Lent, she had no idea what Lent is. When I reacted with surprise, she flipped her shit. But I guess it's somewhat normal among Evangelical Christians not to observe the liturgical calendar in the slightest?

More Protestant churches celebrate Palm Sunday, although not all do.

I never even heard of Maundy Thursday until I was in my 30s. Good Friday was for traveling to Grandma's house.

No, they don't do the Holy Week thing. Holy Week is for Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, and, I think, Lutherans.

I know there is a lot of variety in Methodist churches in terms of being more "evangelical protestant" or more "high church" for lack of a better term (closer to the churches mentioned above). Our church was the latter and we too celebrated Holy Week, so it's interesting to hear that other Methodists do not.

Ahh, I love how many people commented on Anna looking preggo's in the pics! I suspect that's why they're doing the Today show. They figure they'll make the "big reveal" of pregnancy AND gender - a twofer! :roll:

I am amused that in the second-to-last photo with the creepy looking other family, you can clearly see a wine rack with wine glasses off to the left. I guess they can overlook working with families with only a few kids living in a suburban McMansion and having wine on the shelves, as long as it's in the name of pimping for Santorum.

She's totally pregnant.

Archived