IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

Well, I guess that answers my question about how the Dggars will farewhore Anna's pregnancy. Why the fuck does Anna's pregnancy merit a stint on the Today show? Gee, early 20's healthy woman is having a baby. Shocking.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they would announce a courtship in case it failed... am I right? Engagement announcement yes, but I don't think they would for a courtship UNLESS they were announcing an engagement.

I don't think they would announce a courtship in case it failed... am I right? Engagement announcement yes, but I don't think they would for a courtship UNLESS they were announcing an engagement.

I think an engagement has a lot longer life on teevee. One season for courtship and marriage and the next about pregnancy and the bathroom birth.

I'm hopeful that it's not a baybee, but a book or speaking tour etc. jubilee would have been born in April so now would be the perfect time to kick off a "look at meeeeeee grieving" tour/book.

I think a pregnancy announcement would be a slap in the face to Michelle especially in Jubilees EDD birth month, unless it's her that is knocked up. I can see the book tour thing though. Maybe she's announcing a book on how to grieve properly that shes writing?

Guest Anonymous

I don't think they did the Today Show to announce Anna's pregnancy with Michael. I really hope it's not a Santorum plug. Michelle pregnant again???? I doubt they would announce it until she was much further along after the last disaster. I'm betting on an engagement or better yet an elopement and escape. :dance:

Well, I guess that answers my question about how the Dggars will farewhore Anna's pregnancy. Why the fuck does Anna's pregnancy merit a stint on the Today show? Gee, early 20's healthy woman is having a baby. Shocking.

This times a million. I don't really think Michelle's pregnancies warranted an appearance either, but I will concede that having 19 kids is not common. But a 20-something having #3? Yawn.

Hey Josh, pass this along to Anna: #3 is going to be a real eye-opener. You are officially outnumbered, and given that Josh isn't exactly a huge help, it's going to be even worse. You officially have more kids than hands, and Michael is at least 6 months younger than Mack was when you had him. Good luck! You're going to need it.

They did announce Michael on Today.

What if Michelle is preggers again? Or she's hit menopause but thinks it's a pregnancy? If she announces baby 21 (22 if they choose to count Caleb), they're going to lose a lot of fans.

Guest Anonymous

I think that if Michelle is pregnant again they wouldn't be announcing it this early especially after what happened with Jubilee. My guess is a pregnancy announcement from Anna but then again who really cares anymore ya know?

No way Michelle would announce; too soon. Even if they didn't follow the 80 day rule (does anyone know if it applies to a miscarriage where gender can be determined?), she'd be at most 12 weeks and that's if she got her period back right away and got knocked up on the first try.

We've all seen the evidence re: Anna. I have a feeling it'll be a remote shoot from whereever they are on the campaign trail (or this thing will be later in the week after the elections and they've returned home to refresh their wardrobes, maybe Thursday. They're not bound to Tuesdays since the season ended last week.

Perhaps it is an engagement. Next season will be old episodes of the courtship and a season finale of the proposal.

We haven't seen anything except right after the miscarriage. Even if one of the older kids had an SO they wouldn't have had them at the funeral because it would take attention away from grieving the baby. So what 3-4 months to have a courtship and now it's time to start hyping a Dugger Wedding special to secure the next season and tack on Anna's third home birth if that doesn't work?

I hope they're not adopting! To be adopt internationally you have to have under XX amount of kids some places having 3 kids already at home disqualifies you. They probably could qualify in the US but I hope no other child has to endure life as a Duggar.

I have a hard time believing that the even the most conservative of family court judges would sign off on them adopting.

Would HIPPA cover a surrogate mother? Even one kept in, say Peru?

Michelle fakes a pregnancy while #20 grown in a south american womb. She goes on a mission trip in the 9th month because shes a brave christian...goes into 'premature labor' and comes home with a baby that is biologically hers.

Conspiracy theories are fun!

Michelle fakes a pregnancy while #20 grown in a south american womb. She goes on a mission trip in the 9th month because shes a brave christian...goes into 'premature labor' and comes home with a baby that is biologically hers.

I read that in the voice Data uses when he's Sherlock. :D

I think Michelle will be defending herself over her latest bout of stupidity (Jacksonvile eleventy!!1!) Anna may announce pregnancy. Jana will be holding Josie.

:lol: This made me laugh so hard.

The sicko in me wants this to be a courtship for one of the girls. I cannot wait to see that played out on TV and I hope they have at least one while they still have a TV show.

I'm not sure if the girls will fare better in a new home being actual baby factories, or staying stuck in their current role as slaves. I hope they find husbands who actually care for them. Maybe some of their husbands will be infertile, but not an asshole who blames them? (I know, I'm being way too optimistic here.)

I think Michelle will be defending herself over her latest bout of stupidity (Jacksonvile eleventy!!1!) Anna may announce pregnancy. Jana will be holding Josie.

If Michelle tries to defend herself over that she will fail.

They have to one up the Bateses 'no touching' before marriage. Maybe the J'girl won't be allowed to see her groom before the ceremony? Maybe they get married though a wedding gloryhole?

They have to one up the Bateses 'no touching' before marriage. Maybe the J'girl won't be allowed to see her groom before the ceremony? Maybe they get married though a wedding gloryhole?

Haha. Much like my Facebook page. :D

Seeing each other before marriage is the creation of the Liberal wedding industry who value money over purity!

I'm going to start posting things like that.

Also betting it's Anna. I doubt they would adopt, because isn't Gothard against adopting. Otherwise it might come close to actually following the bible, and helping the orphans, and we all know that's too liberal for Gothard.

I wonder if it could be a throw as many things out as possible, in an attempt to stay relevant. - ie, Anna's pregnant, Michelle talks about grieving, a courtship if possible, talking of their book etc... A last ditch attempt to keep interesting and avoid the cancellation of the show.

What do they get to stick through the wedding gloryhole? Just hands? Does the bride's hand go through to the groom's side, or is that too forward? Maybe there should be two walls, with the preacher in the middle. I think I saw something like this on the internet, and the woman was sitting on a toilet...or it was a double-sided confessional booth.

Archived