IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

I just saw a promo and next the Duggars will be on The Today Show. It will probably be another fluff piece. This time, more viewers will be annoyed with the Duggars more. The TBN video made the rounds on various sites yesterday and most people commented on that site about how Michelle is an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if the next appearance on the Today Show is the last one for the Duggars.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, please, please let them say that they're stepping out of the spotlight and going back to godly private life and handing over the Quiverful Fame Whoring Crown to the Bates brood!

was last week the show's finale?

I guess Anna is pregnant!

If I understand campaigns clearly, they would not be able to talk about Santorum right?

Anna's pregnant. Did they have the entire family for the announcements the first two times? I suspect there's more going on, probably a new book tour or something. Or their show is ending but they're making one last grab for the limelight and will announce it as starting a new phase in their life or something like that. Or Jim Bob and Michelle are adopting.

Anna's pregnant. Did they have the entire family for the announcements the first two times? I suspect there's more going on, probably a new book tour or something. Or their show is ending but they're making one last grab for the limelight and will announce it as starting a new phase in their life or something like that. Or Jim Bob and Michelle are adopting.

I hope they're not adopting! To be adopt internationally you have to have under XX amount of kids some places having 3 kids already at home disqualifies you. They probably could qualify in the US but I hope no other child has to endure life as a Duggar.

Life as a Duggar chld may not be great, but there are worse lives--such as the life in a large institutional orphanage, with minimal care, little education, and much prejudice (from those outside the orphanage). Actually, dying in the orphange (which happens fairly often) is worse than life in an evangelical Chrisitan family.

Fundamentalist Christians seem to be adopting a lot lately. II like to give these foreign adoptees credit for having enough brains to rise above their evangelical Christian upbrining. Most kids adopted over the age of five have told me that what they left behind was much, much worse.

They are finally going to let the worst kept Duggar secret yet out?

I hope they're not adopting! To be adopt internationally you have to have under XX amount of kids some places having 3 kids already at home disqualifies you. They probably could qualify in the US but I hope no other child has to endure life as a Duggar.

I would be surprised to find out that they were adopting, but fundies seem to find a way around all those regulations that the heathens have to follow. Certainly Emma and LL shouldn't have qualified, but managed to adopt internationally anyway :?

I wish I didn't agree with most of the speculation here about Anna. They seem to really enjoy their 2 kids and it would be nice if they didn't feel obliged to cram in another one so quickly. Why can't their parental love be satisfied with just a couple of young ones? Love may multiply, but time with a parent sure as hell divides!

I wish I didn't agree with most of the speculation here about Anna. They seem to really enjoy their 2 kids and it would be nice if they didn't feel obliged to cram in another one so quickly. Why can't their parental love be satisfied with just a couple of young ones? Love may multiply, but time with a parent sure as hell divides!

I think being on this pro-family tour with Santourm is getting Smuggar further over the edge into having a large brood. Right now he is getting all these perks (well perks to him is food, sleeping in a hotel over the bus) and being around like-minded people. I bet he sees the mega family as his way into politics.

I wonder why they would need all the Duggars in NYC for Anna's pregnancy annoucement? Are we going to see Michelle be all happy about her "new season of life" as a grandmother. Is it confirmed that it is the whole family or just JB and Michelle or Josh and Anna. I see no reason to bring those kids. Can they have 1 week in the last 5 months that they spent a whole week at home doing school work? I know homeschool is flexible but you are stil supose to get 180 days of schooling!

I checked my guide but didn't see anything. Can anyone confirm what day we'll find out Anna is officially knocked up?

I think being on this pro-family tour with Santourm is getting Smuggar further over the edge into having a large brood. Right now he is getting all these perks (well perks to him is food, sleeping in a hotel over the bus) and being around like-minded people. I bet he sees the mega family as his way into politics.

I wonder why they would need all the Duggars in NYC for Anna's pregnancy annoucement? Are we going to see Michelle be all happy about her "new season of life" as a grandmother. Is it confirmed that it is the whole family or just JB and Michelle or Josh and Anna. I see no reason to bring those kids. Can they have 1 week in the last 5 months that they spent a whole week at home doing school work? I know homeschool is flexible but you are stil supose to get 180 days of schooling!

For me the big question is "who will be holding Josie?".

:text-+1:

Almost definitely. If they bring the whole family they might also be announcing the book the J'slaves are "writing". I couldn't find anything online about it. I will be interested to see who is showing up. Does anyone know if they are going to NYC or are they just streaming from home?

Please, please, please let them say that they're stepping out of the spotlight and going back to godly private life and handing over the Quiverful Fame Whoring Crown to the Bates brood!

THIS (minus the Bates thing).

For real. And why would you want three kids under the age of 3?! That is a recipe for disaster, especially with no sister slaves around to help.

Life as a Duggar chld may not be great, but there are worse lives--such as the life in a large institutional orphanage, with minimal care, little education, and much prejudice (from those outside the orphanage). Actually, dying in the orphange (which happens fairly often) is worse than life in an evangelical Chrisitan family.

Fundamentalist Christians seem to be adopting a lot lately. II like to give these foreign adoptees credit for having enough brains to rise above their evangelical Christian upbrining. Most kids adopted over the age of five have told me that what they left behind was much, much worse.

The whole "but being in an institution so its okay if I mistreat them at home" attitude is such a cop out! There's a blogger who adopted a kid but its blatantly obvious she loves her biological children more and when people call her out she goes "Oh but it'd be much worse if they were in an orphanage!" its such bull shit. I'm sorry but its bull shit.

Is it better for orphans for to be adopted instead of in the orphange? YES! But adopting kids because God says so or you're a baby addict is wrong- children shouldn't be pawns in a game. I can't see Michelle wanting an older kid so she'd be saving a baby anyways, since shes addicted to them, and babies are more likely to be adopted than lets a 7 year old kid so yeah.

I know what kids in institutions go through my friend adopted a precious boy with Down Syndrome and Autism form one and he's her world and he is loved and is not a pawn in her game but a member of her family.

I stand by what I said that Duggars adopting a kid would be bad.

ETA: Haven't a lot of children adopted into Fundamentalist Household been abused or accused for being from the devil? That one chick emma? that Lydia Shatz case? ettc... If so then I really don't see the good in the majority of the Fundamentalists adopting. And since the Duggars seem to promote the Pearls...

For real. And why would you want three kids under the age of 3?! That is a recipe for disaster, especially with no sister slaves around to help.

I think it's going to start to reflect badly from a publicity standpoint. Having 2 fairly fast was possibly due to them just wanting the kids to be close in age which is fair enough, and there were signs that J&A weren't looking to have a crazy number of kids at the time but I think at 3 there will start to be more public rumblings, and at 4 (especially if it's a 4 under 4 situation) I think people will really start questioning the situation and feeling bad for Anna. Kind of like how when Michelle's pregnancy with Jordyn was announced people started going "huh, something's fishy here" and then with Josie it was more and by Jubilee people were really starting to realize in larger numbers how messed up the whole thing was.

I think it'll be Anna pregnant and/or a courtship for one of the older ones. That could be the plan, move the spotlight onto the next generation to compensate for Michelle's lack of baby making.

Archived