IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could Sarah be doing the interview? Remember when Kate G. visited Sarah?

As soon as I saw this thread, I immediately thought Caribou Barbie would be interviewing them. Ugh, it'll be alll of them trying to out-conservative each other.

Add in some bongos and dreads and that baby would look like a Rasta :lol:

Baby still looks healthier than Josie.

You know what? I know Anna announcing she's knocked up isn't huge news, but they could so use this as an excuse to stretch the show to another season. The five of them living in that tiny little house, Jim Boob saying all that land is for the kids and their families to set up their own homes on the Duggar Compound. I smell a "TLC pays for a new house for Josh and Anna and we get to watch the family 'build' it!" scenario!

OMG, maybe that's what the big red door is for! To symbolize the new house, or something! (...Although didn't someone mention that all the forthcoming TLC seasons were using the door in their promos?)

Add in some bongos and dreads and that baby would look like a Rasta :lol:

At first I read "bongs"...hey, that would work too! :banana-stoner:

You know what? I know Anna announcing she's knocked up isn't huge news, but they could so use this as an excuse to stretch the show to another season. The five of them living in that tiny little house, Jim Boob saying all that land is for the kids and their families to set up their own homes on the Duggar Compound. I smell a "TLC pays for a new house for Josh and Anna and we get to watch the family 'build' it!" scenario!

I think we have a winner here. :dance:

I was starting to wonder about this. Another tinker-toy house on the compound...

I was starting to wonder about this. Another tinker-toy house on the compound...

ooo, that might actually give the show some much needed pizzaz. I'm kind of over the Duggars but I always like a good home improvement/moving/house related show.

This. I've been expecting this for a while. Don't forget, it gives Josh and Anna the bonus of sharing the J'slaves.

Seeing as how Sarah Palin is going to have a day co-hosting The Today Show and their programming department has obviously gone to shit. I'm still betting that it will be only an Anna pregnancy announcement. But I'm now convinced The Today Show actually thinks this is interesting programming.

mediabistro.com/tvnewser/sarah-palin-to-co-host-today-show_b119341

That's real? I thought Palin co-hosting the Today Show was an April Fool's joke.

I just saw a commercial for this and all it said was "enjoy breakfast with the duggars" while showing a mini clip of Michelle holding I think Josie and Jim bob and josie is trying to eat something off of a big old spoon.

Just saw that one too. I think the clips were old stock ones, because Anna was holding a tiny baby (Michael?). Plus, they shoot the Today show live, right?, so anything in the promo would be old anyways.

NOOOOOOOO! That asswipe doesn't deserve a free house! There is no justice in the world. :angry-cussingblack:

I just saw this on CNN:

Former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will co-host NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday, according to Megan Kopf, a spokeswoman for NBC Universal.

This is while Katie Couric is sitting in on GMA. Of course, we don't have a specific day that the Duggars will be on.

Anna definitely does look pregnant so it wouldn't surprise me if that's their reason to be on the Today Show. If anything, she might have been hiding it for a few months before announcing it to make sure her pregnancy is okay before telling the public. Having to travel a lot and eating out could have added to her weight gain so suddenly but the way her belly looks screams "pregnancy" and not some sudden weight gain.

It would be nice if they would announce one of their older daughters being in a courtship or engaged but thats like asking for pigs coming out of my ass.

NOOOOOOOO! That asswipe doesn't deserve a free house! There is no justice in the world. :angry-cussingblack:

He totally doesn't! It bugs me too, because he's such a lazy shithead and the last thing he needs is yet another thing handed to him. :angry-fire:

But if they're so desperate to keep the show going, and you have Anna pregnant with their third child in four years, and they're living in a small two-bedroom house, and Jim Boob is hoping the kids build houses close to the Tinker Toy House...I really wouldn't be surprised if they try to squeeze some episodes out of this.

Totally off the wall, but you don't think Anna could be acting as a surrogate for Jim Boob and J'Chelle, do you??

Totally off the wall, but you don't think Anna could be acting as a surrogate for Jim Boob and J'Chelle, do you??

No. Not even going into the reasons I don't think they'd do that, Anna must have been pregnant when the Jubilee fiasco occurred, or very soon after, so they wouldn't have had any reason to seek a surrogate.

If they are building Josh and Anna a home on the compound that would allow JD to start courting with a view to moving into their current house. Or maybe for one of the girls and her future husband to. I can see JimBob being much more likely to let one of the girls marry if he could be sure that they would stay nearby and part of his family in day to day life.

Are they going to be on the same day as Sarah Palin? According to the news blurb I saw Palin is going to be on Tuesday.

Are they going to be on the same day as Sarah Palin? According to the news blurb I saw Palin is going to be on Tuesday.

A show with both Palin and the Duggar's?? Please God, no! There isn't enough anti-vomit medicine in the world to help me deal with that.

I watched it this morning on the off-chance they would be on. Wasn't today, but lemme tell you, the hosts are boring as hell. I prefer GMA personally.

The Duggars (or part of them) are in Wisconsin today campaigning, so no Today Show appearance. Their appearance schedule is on The Duggar Family Blog - The Fan Site.

I can see JimBob being much more likely to let one of the girls marry if he could be sure that they would stay nearby and part of his family in day to day life.

If he let's one of his daughters get married, he's letting her go. She'll be under her husband's headship from that point forward.

Yep still in Wisconsin. There is a Dinner tonight at the doctors house. I hope Josh goes and takes pictures of the food haha

Archived