IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

I don't think the duggars can afford to cut loose with any of the girls at this point. As long as Juterus has checked out of parenting and keeping the home, the older girls need to stay in place. And so what if a couple of them turn into Sara Maxwells :roll: it not like they were begging their father to pick up Oprah's offer of free college educations.

riffle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want to set up "Duggars on the Today Show" Bingo?

Sample boxes:

-Michelle/Anna is pregnant

-Jana/J.D. is engaged

-one of the other daughters is engaged

-Jim Bob interrupts one of the little kids answering a question

-One of the kids speak out of turn

-Michelle repeats her Jacksonville hypothesis

-Michelle says "blessing"

-Josie craps on JB

-Ann Curry says 'Gothard'

-Someone makes a childish grammatical error

If Michelle was to repeat the Jacksonville hypothesis on the Today Show, TLC would be pissed. They probably already know about Micheal K putting up the TBN video which lead to other sites putting up as well. Somebody at TLC as probably seen some of "this woman is an idiot" comments on different sites.

They are listed on "This week on TODAY," no specific day yet.

Thanks! And Octomom? No!!!!

:clap: Somebody comments:

tom louisville

this clearly an April Fool's joke.

Though that could regard any of the guests listed, from Sarah Palin to Octomom.

Anyone want to set up "Duggars on the Today Show" Bingo?

Sample boxes:

-Michelle/Anna is pregnant

-Jana/J.D. is engaged

-one of the other daughters is engaged

-Jim Bob interrupts one of the little kids answering a question

-One of the kids speak out of turn

-Michelle repeats her Jacksonville hypothesis

-Michelle says "blessing"

-Joy looking bored/incredulous

-J'Slave with a neutral face until they see the camera and *smile*

-Howlers fidgeting with boredom

-Any child's answer that seems obviously rehearsed

-Tomato staking of a kid between indoctrinated siblings

If Michelle was to repeat the Jacksonville hypothesis on the Today Show, TLC would be pissed. They probably already know about Micheal K putting up the TBN video which lead to other sites putting up as well. Somebody at TLC as probably seen some of "this woman is an idiot" comments on different sites.

I'm out of the loop what video is this?

I'm out of the loop what video is this?

Michael K. who runs dlisted.com posted a video of Michelle on a TBN show saying that overpopulation is a myth and that everyone in the world could fit into Jacksonville, Florida

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/03/29/and-n ... lle-duggar

Several hours later over sites put up articles about Michelle and the video.

-Jim Bob, Michelle, or Josh spread santorum

-Anna gives a total non-answer when asked about having 3 kids under 3

-Josh says something smug that basically translates into "STFU, internets!"

-Michelle talks about "grieving" Jubilee

-Jinger has a look on her face like "bitch, please."

-Jim Bob and Michelle will not holda child

-somebody will shill College Plus

-Jana will announce she's going to work for Journey to the Heart; the other J'slaves get that "deer in the headlights" look when asked what jobs they have/are looking for

-Joseph announces he's courting. What? He can just say "I found the right girl!", he can be pimped out so that he doesn't need a business but can continue working for Josh/JD, and the J'slaves can stay at home and blow hot air about how they haven't found the right guy yet :roll:

-Jordyn/Jennifer do something that JB and Michelle will find embarassing but normal people would find adorable

-One of the kids announce they're gay

-JD announces he's eloping with a non-fundy girl (or guy!) to Canada

-One of the older 7 who's been with Jim Bob on the trail endorses Obama

-One of the Jeneric Boys will be looking mighty flamboyant in pink or purple

-Jim Bob will wear pink to match Michelle

-Josh will wear pink to match Anna

-The whole family will wear pink and someone who doesn't know better will call Michael "Mikayla," Josh and Anna announce that's what they're naming their upcoming daughter

-Hannie looks like she wants to go back to bed

-The Duggars mention another fundy family that's not the Bateseseseses.

-One of the kids standing behind JB and Michelle will wave a gay pride flag, Michelle and Jim Bob will be clueless.

Even without the Duggars, I don't see the average Today Show guest as contributing much to humanity. It's usually a bunch of airheaded celebrities plugging their latest whatever or telling you how to live your life.

Robitic airheads hawking their shit and ministering to us on how to be godly. Sounds like the Duggars are perfect today show guests!

When is this supposed to air exactly?

Asked and sort of answered above. They don't have a date set, only confirmation they'll be on. If it's a full family remote, the bus people (probably minus Jana) will have to get back to the homestead. If it's just Smugs and Anna announcing the worst kept secret ever, they might fly to NYC. Smugs is that self-important these days.

I'm just thankful that I'll be in NYC during May Sweeps, but right before the Arkansas primary, so I can breathe easy; no Duggars...not that they venture out of Times Square or 30Rock anyway.

Seeing as how Sarah Palin is going to have a day co-hosting The Today Show and their programming department has obviously gone to shit. I'm still betting that it will be only an Anna pregnancy announcement. But I'm now convinced The Today Show actually thinks this is interesting programming.

mediabistro.com/tvnewser/sarah-palin-to-co-host-today-show_b119341

I just saw a commercial for this and all it said was "enjoy breakfast with the duggars" while showing a mini clip of Michelle holding I think Josie and Jim bob and josie is trying to eat something off of a big old spoon.

Anna has looked pregnant for some time, so my bet is that she'll be giving birth in time for the blessed event to be aired during the announced upcoming fall season. Hopefully off of the toilet this time. "Spread wide for the cameraman, honey!"

Funny you should say this; every time we've had a conversation about how Anna could possibly top birthing on a toilet, I think they'll probably get the money shot this time, and just fuzzy out the important parts.

Seeing as how Sarah Palin is going to have a day co-hosting The Today Show and their programming department has obviously gone to shit. I'm still betting that it will be only an Anna pregnancy announcement. But I'm now convinced The Today Show actually thinks this is interesting programming.

mediabistro.com/tvnewser/sarah-palin-to-co-host-today-show_b119341

Could Sarah be doing the interview? Remember when Kate G. visited Sarah?

Anna's definitely pregnant. Remember when they first announced they were expecting Mackynzie and Anna blurted out that she wanted to have "as many as possible" before Smuggar stepped in with "We'll be happy with two or three," probably to keep viewers from thinking they're insane? I think they've given up with that. Like someone else said - Smuggar is showing signs that he wants to go into politics, as laughable as that is because he's dumb as a rock and incredibly lazy. The car lot is a joke and with the show circling the drain, his delusional mind probably thinks turning Anna into a baby factory is the way to go. Following in Daddy's footsteps?

They both have the mindsets of teenagers, so I don't think they notice or care that bringing another baby into the world is going to increase their financial burden. I think Josh is either after his own reality show or starting up a political career. That was a lot of rambling from me, so I hope that makes sense hahaha.

Regardless, they are in for a very rude awakening with three kids under the age of three. Like someone else mentioned earlier - they're now outnumbered. Josh is a lazy pig (does he do anything besides occasionally play with the kids?), so this just means more work for Anna and since Mackynzie is far too young to be turned into an M'Slave, she's going to have her hands full. Unless J'Michelle and Jim Boob farm out Joy Anna to live with Josh and Anna as a live-in housekeeper and nanny.

You know what? I know Anna announcing she's knocked up isn't huge news, but they could so use this as an excuse to stretch the show to another season. The five of them living in that tiny little house, Jim Boob saying all that land is for the kids and their families to set up their own homes on the Duggar Compound. I smell a "TLC pays for a new house for Josh and Anna and we get to watch the family 'build' it!" scenario!

I'd say Michelle's pregnant too, but it's way too early and I think they learned their lesson with announcing early. I think by fall she'll be knocked up again though. Courtship is also a possibility for John David. No way would J'Michelle and Jim Boob give up their indentured servants.

Archived