IGNORED

Duggars on Today Show next week MERGED

lilwriter85

they will be on monday to show us what a day in thier life is like..umm wonder if its just going to be taped?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wonder if any big news will be aired. Why would they just bring the Duggars on just to show a day in the life?

Savannah Guthrie is going to have breakfast with them and see how they get ready in the morning.

Come on Today Show- call them out on something!

there isn't any big news........a crew member from Today is going to the Duggars house to help get the kids dressed and ready for the day. To show us what its like to get that family up and dressed and fed every morning.

there isn't any big news........a crew member from Today is going to the Duggars house to help get the kids dressed and ready for the day. To show us what its like to get that family up and dressed and fed every morning.

Why don't they come to my house. I get my kids up, dress and ready. Although mine go to evil Catholic School now

I also wonder if any big news will be aired. Why would they just bring the Duggars on just to show a day in the life?

Exact thing I was wondering only my coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I couldn't figure out how to phrase it. :mrgreen: With already having a "reality" show and their routines, etc already being shown/published in their books, it seems...suspicious...that they're only going to be on to show to show how they get ready.

I dunno, it seems to me that if they were going to make an announcement, the promos would be playing it up to pull in viewers. If they made no mention of any big news, I'm inclined to believe that we're not going to hear anything.

The segment for next week sounds repetitive. The Duggars have talked about how the precious J'Slaves get the younger kids ready and the other stuff that happens in the Duggars' lives.

There must not be any news in the world, if that kind of drivel is worthy of being on The Today Show. Hasn't that been filmed about a dozen or more times already?

There must not be any news in the world, if that kind of drivel is worthy of being on The Today Show. Hasn't that been filmed about a dozen or more times already?

Yup it has been filmed several times. The documentaries that TLC made before the series focused on that and last year GMA did a segment like that last year.

Wow, why don't they just save the money and film paint drying? What is the point of showing this? I still think Anna's pregnant though, even if they're not making an official announcement,

When was the last pregnancy supposed to be born? Maybe they had made a deal with the Duggars to do a show after the birth but since she had a miscarriage, maybe they are still contractually obliged to give the Duggars a segment.

Baby was due in April, maybe they had a slot for earlier in the month if she was born premature again. Looking for an exact date.

The segment for next week sounds repetitive. The Duggars have talked about how the precious J'Slaves get the younger kids ready and the other stuff that happens in the Duggars' lives.

It sounds like a publicity spot for the "Growing Up Duggar" book.

It sounds like a publicity spot for the "Growing Up Duggar" book.

It might be a publicity spot for the book or they will mention the book. One of the J'Slaves told a crowd in Wisconsin that the book is being ghostwritten and deadlines haven't been met. It is hard to tell when the book will be out. When it is released I wouldn't be surprised if the J'Slaves are on the Today Show to promote it. The Katrashians were on the Today Show a couple of years back when they came out with their book.

I think they might do "A day in the life" with a surprise announcement about Anna's pregnancy at the end. Even the Today Show might be worried about the backlash given all the growing negativity around the family lately.

Maybe they are going to the Duggar's house because Anna is too far along to fly to NYC.

She'd have to be ready to pop. Unless there's a high risk situation or history of preterm labor, most OBs will let pregnant women fly domestically up to 36-ish weeks.

The United Church of Canada looks cool. Do you know if there are versions of that denomination (or something similar) in other countries? I'm reading the Wikipedia but so far I can't tell...

The UCC was formed out of a 19th century merger between the Presbyterians and the Methodists in Canada, hence the "United". As a result, there is no "version" of it in the U.S. You might try looking into the ELCA (liberal Lutherans) or the other UCC, the United Church of Christ for something similar.

The UCC was formed out of a 19th century merger between the Presbyterians and the Methodists in Canada, hence the "United". As a result, there is no "version" of it in the U.S. You might try looking into the ELCA (liberal Lutherans) or the other UCC, the United Church of Christ for something similar.

I grew up in the ELCA, and would recommend it (my mother became a member after drifting away from her much more conservative Missouri Synod Lutheran upbringing). I would also suggest the Episcopal Church, which has several things in common with the United Church of Canada in that it ordains women as priests and bishops (I was married by one), ordains gays and lesbians as priests and bishops, and recognizes same-sex and interfaith unions.

I grew up in the ELCA, and would recommend it (my mother became a member after drifting away from her much more conservative Missouri Synod Lutheran upbringing). I would also suggest the Episcopal Church, which has several things in common with the United Church of Canada in that it ordains women as priests and bishops (I was married by one), ordains gays and lesbians as priests and bishops, and recognizes same-sex and interfaith unions.

I'm scared off by anything Lutheran because I hate Martin Luther so much, but I'll check out the UCC. The Episcopal Church definitely attracts me, too. I was raised Presbyterian but went to Episcopal services in college, and the extra bit of sacrament really appealed to me. Of course, first I need to figure out whether I actually believe in Jesus...

The Episcopals respect women and gays. They are the nicer version of Catholicism.

Other than the fact that a friend that I've known since I was 14 is an Episcopal priest, and I would have had her marry me no matter what, the bolded point is why I was married in the Episcopal church. My husband's family is quite Catholic, and I struggled for years about how to get out of a Catholic wedding... I'm not Catholic, and couldn't/wouldn't take a vow to raise my kids Catholic, I wouldn't have been able to take communion at my own wedding, don't like their policies on women and gays, etc. Finally got my own way, 'cause you know, it was my (and my husband's) choice, not his parents', and you would hardly have known the liturgy apart from a Catholic service if the priest wasn't a woman.

I saw a preview tonight during celebrity apprentice It says join the Duggars for bereakfast tomorrow morning. I guess they had to wait for a day that they are actually at home and make it look "normal" compared to the weeks on the campaign trail eating dast food. I hope we see the paper plates and plastic forks being passed out after Michelle overpopulation video.

If it is live, then I'm curious to see if Jana is really gone. Also wonder if Josh will get his butt out of bed that early and how the will explain his presence at breakfast? We all know he sleeps in till 10, goes through the drive htru and checks on the lot.

Archived