IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

There's so, so much I want to say about that exchange but I don't even know how to parse it all.

Yes, the commenter seemed a little over-sensitive about a Facebook response that read simply, "Ditto, that." She probably took it as a slight and for reasons unfathomable decided she needed to explain herself to CP in a snippy (but by no means cruel) e-mail.

As I read all that, I tried to keep in mind that maybe these two have a long history of irritating the living shit out of each other. And maybe passive-aggressive digs are their weapons of choice in their little covert war, so what looks innocent to me really is insulting, loaded with negative connotations I can't quite grok.

That doesn't mean she isn't batshit insane, however.

So what did CP expect - that the commenter is psychic?

Expecting their minds to be read and their feelings kow-towed to seems to be a trait of narcissists. They're the center of the universe, after all, and other people only exist to serve as supporting players to the central drama, which is their lives. In recent years, I've had to come to terms with the fact that my father is a narcissist--I mean really a narcissist, not just a garden-variety asshole--and it's really unsettling to realize just how disconnected he is from other people. My siblings and I don't really exist for him unless he needs us to fulfill a role that props up his inflated self-image. And we're supposed to know what he's thinking, anticipate his desires, and take his feelings into consideration--without him having to tell us what he wants, thinks, or feels. And if we fail? He throws rages, or sulks, or insults us. As supporting players to his story, we're supposed to know our lines, after all.

So when I read this blogger's posts, I got the shudders reading about her rage at other people not acknowledging her pain and at not automatically knowing the full details of her emotional state and acting accordingly. She's surrounded by a supporting cast that won't learn their fucking lines and recognize that she's the star of the show and her story is the most important one. And that shit's just way too familiar for me...

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to register to let you know that BM does apparently stand for Baby Murderer,

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/11/babyloss-mama-challenge-day-20_30.html

"From now on out, I will call her BM, which stands for Baby Murderer!!! I am angriest about the fact that the law (right now) does not protect and did not protect our unborn son, AND that it DOES protect her wretched Baby Murdering self from me teaching her a thing or two about how to treat"

I agree with do not contact. Also that the odds are high she will find the thread. Since I can't do broken links, I googled her blog name. FJ comes up on the first page.

Being told whatever in school probably doesn't mean anything, teachers are human too. I was labelled "an extremely disturbed child" and told "I don't know why we teach maths to people like you, all you're ever going to need it for is counting up your dole cheque". That didn't destroy my life or anything (and both were essentially true, lol.) Crazy Pants is a world class grudge holder.

She makes it very clear how she feels about BM's electronics usage, in the post about the emails. I get the feeling that BM is well aware that Crazy thinks that she is single handedly raising the temp in Texas by spending so much time on the internet and cellphone (I had to LOL when she said that using her phone to send theemail took so much time because each key has 3 letters you have to scroll through. Don't most people have smart phones, certainly a woman who's entire business life is online would have one, and would therefore have a full keyboard to type with). So, she probably had that in mind when explaining herself to Crazy. She was probably hoping to get her to STFU, but it, unfortunately, blew up in her face.

Also, I read the blog back to April and I don't see her mentioning finding out she was pregnant with Stevey. Plus her TTC ticker says 5 months something, but the Stevy ticker says 3 months something, so she didn't reset it with the 2nd pregnancy. How did she know she was even pregnant?

Holy batshit crazy lady!

I have a subscription to a background-checking site, and I searched this woman's and her husband's names, but no criminal records showed up (though I now know her home address, yikes!). I will search under her maiden name, too, and report if it shows anything.

This is, of course, to be taken with a HUGE grain of saly because I also looked up an old step-father of mine who I know has been arrested many times and none of those showed up, either. So there is still the possibility that she might have gotten in trouble before....

Finally found it! Don't know how to make the quote show up in a box, but here it is.

"She is Puerto Rican and while her family might not have been completely with American euphamisms, her initials spelled BM. Psychologically, I have already mentioned I know she took plenty of grief, and became an angry child and teen from all the harassment she took from the BM jokes hurled at her."

It's from September 9th.

Vex (or anyone else who plans to contact law enforcement) - from the background check that I was able to do I found that she doesn't reside in Dallas itself. If you want to contact the correct precinct, please pm me for the appropriate city....

Guest Anonymous
Vex (or anyone else who plans to contact law enforcement) - from the background check that I was able to do I found that she doesn't reside in Dallas itself. The most recent address I found was in a town called *snip*. I hope that helps you find the right precinct to which this nutjob needs to be reported!

I don't think it is a good idea to post personal info from a subscription-only background checking site here.

Wait, is she really a psychologist????? :shock:

Read the "murder" story, and that is the oddest thing I've seen ever. And I'm a life-begins-at-conception type, myself. Cannot find a straight logical line between "Someone was unkind to me" and "That caused a miscarriage/was a murder".

Anniec - I edited to remove the city name, though anyone who coughs up the 20 bucks (subscription fee) could find out the info, too. heck, a public records search without such a site could probably show the same info. Anyway, best to remove it here since I don't want to cause her to have another "angel baby" caused by my revealing such info ;-)

Burris,

I am convinced this woman is seriously mentally ill. She couldn't step our of her pain if she tried.

And I have to say at this point I cant snark this. I just can't. It makes me sad and I want her to get help.

+1

If you guys are hell bent on "warning" someone then the best course of action is to contact the police. She gave plenty of information about the station and the detectives involved. She also mentioned that she reached out to the DA. The "murderer" is likely well aware of the situation. You can call the precinct and ask to speak to a detective, they'll give you their email and you can direct them to the blog. Poking the crazy in any way, shape, or form cannot end well.

THIS!! DO NOT POKE CRAZY. Seriously.

you know...i think this is fake. i really cant believe someone that mentally ill is writing a blog.

I hope this is fake.

Honestly it reminds me of my father when he wasn't medicated.

Admin hat on-

Please remember to not post personally identifying information on anyone unless the subject themselves posted it. Links are fine...but don't post tax record, voting record, etc information. This includes stuff from background checks,

Kelly,

Also mod hat on -

Treemom beat me to it - I was reading through the thread to see what was going on and she ninja'd me.

Anyway, please people, do not contact her. Don't post identifying information either. This woman is obviously mentally ill and seems to have a bit of a hair trigger for deteriorating. I'd also ask that if she does find us and come here, try not to engage her.

Thanks y'all

Sola

It makes me sad and I want her to get help.

I'm starting to get pissed off at her husband for not trying to get her the help she so obviously needs. According to the descriptions of their conversations in her blog posts, her husband seems to be feeding her paranoia. I really, really hope she's lying about that part and that he's not really doing that.

I'm starting to get pissed off at her husband for not trying to get her the help she so obviously needs. According to the descriptions of their conversations in her blog posts, her husband seems to be feeding her paranoia. I really, really hope she's lying about that part and that he's not really doing that.

It's possible he's just trying to comfort her and keep her calm in hope that this too shall pass.

It won't - and the sooner he realizes this, the better off they'll both be.

The problem is sometimes when you are that close you are too close to see it for what it is. We were poor and underserved growing up and so I am not sure my mom really ever understood the delusions, etc.

The problem is sometimes when you are that close you are too close to see it for what it is. We were poor and underserved growing up and so I am not sure my mom really ever understood the delusions, etc.

The thing is, I understand why people struggled more with that in the past. There wasn't as much information or as many resources for help available, and that stuff wasn't talked about openly. There were a lot of psychological problems going on in my family in the past as well, and most of it remained ignored and hidden.

But in the case of this woman, if what she says in her blog entries are true, her husband is encouraging her to stay mad at this woman and helping her come up with reasons to fuel the anger and hatred. I don't think there's any excuse for him doing that. And I sincrely hope he's not truly doing that and that she's just lying about their conversations.

The thing is, I understand why people struggled more with that in the past. There wasn't as much information or as many resources for help available, and that stuff wasn't talked about openly. There were a lot of psychological problems going on in my family in the past as well, and most of it remained ignored and hidden.

But in the case of this woman, if what she says in her blog entries are true, her husband is encouraging her to stay mad at this woman and helping her come up with reasons to fuel the anger and hatred. I don't think there's any excuse for him doing that. And I sincrely hope he's not truly doing that and that she's just lying about their conversations.

He's probably not quite right himself.

Oh let me assure you there still aren't a tone of resources or help for schizophrenic disorders. And it isn't openly.

And he could be or she could be delusional. (It is important to note she probably doesn't think she is lying)

Oh let me assure you there still aren't a tone of resources or help for schizophrenic disorders. And it isn't openly.

And he could be or she could be delusional. (It is important to note she probably doesn't think she is lying)

No I realize she doesn't think she's lying. It's clear from her blog entries that she truly believes every word she has written, even though 90% of the things she talks about don't appear to have actually happened.

I'm starting to wonder if she was ever even pregnant with the first baby.

No I realize she doesn't think she's lying. It's clear from her blog entries that she truly believes every word she has written, even though 90% of the things she talks about don't appear to have actually happened.

I'm starting to wonder if she was ever even pregnant with the first baby.

Welcome to delusions and schizophrenia. I grew up with this.

Archived