IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

Oh goodness. Yeah, this woman is definitely in need of psychiatric help. :|

Or at least to be told "Relax. Don't do it."

OK, now I'm going to Hell. :D

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cate, I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. I, too, hope your mother's killer was brought to justice.

ok, i just had my father look at it (ok, i begged him because he doesn't like to do this stuff). he is a psychiatrist (an md)

here is what he said:

"can't diagnose someone over a blog. but... if i HAD to make a diagnosis i would say paranoid schizophrenic, delusional, psychotic and possibly violent (based on the bullet comments). needs heavy meds. probably not a psychologist, it would be very difficult for this woman to function let alone treat others. everything she writing might be completely made up, one mad delusion. it is entirely possible she was never pregnant to begin with."

so there you go...

I'm going to diagnose her with a mix of schizoaffective disorder, bipolar, OCD, narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and a Cassandra complex.

I think she could meet DSM criteria for every single one of those, if not more.

I'm working on trying to find the woman that she claims murdered her child so we can warn her. I've been doing some Internet research for the last hour and I think I might have a lead (and I realize that last sentence makes it clear that I've watched too many soap operas and old movies.)

I will keep you all posted if I find out anything concrete.

I'm working on trying to find the woman that she claims murdered her child so we can warn her. I've been doing some Internet research for the last hour and I think I might have a lead (and I realize that last sentence makes it clear that I've watched too many soap operas and old movies.)

I will keep you all posted if I find out anything concrete.

I almost wonder if this lady didn't try to press charges against crazy lady for contacting her before? I saw something about her not e-mailing her because she could get in trouble or something. But Im not sure. This lady does need to know crazy lady is well... it seems capable of the worst.

I don't believe the attack ever happened. If sending a polite email to someone who may or may not even have been pregnant counts as murdering a baby, then who knows what "tried to kill me in college by beating me over the head" translates to.

Easy, it translates to, 'I was walking past a football game and a football nearly hit me in the head' in this women's world.

OMG, my sister once threw a netball at me and it hit my face (we were practicing before a game) but now I realise she was actually trying to murder me.

I am calling the police.

I almost wonder if this lady didn't try to press charges against crazy lady for contacting her before? I saw something about her not e-mailing her because she could get in trouble or something. But Im not sure. This lady does need to know crazy lady is well... it seems capable of the worst.

Yeah I remember that blog entry. I hope that means the woman is already aware of how nuts this woman is.

ok, i just had my father look at it (ok, i begged him because he doesn't like to do this stuff). he is a psychiatrist (an md)

here is what he said:

"can't diagnose someone over a blog. but... if i HAD to make a diagnosis i would say paranoid schizophrenic, delusional, psychotic and possibly violent (based on the bullet comments). needs heavy meds. probably not a psychologist, it would be very difficult for this woman to function let alone treat others. everything she writing might be completely made up, one mad delusion. it is entirely possible she was never pregnant to begin with."

so there you go...

thanks Vicka's Dad!!! I was wondering what she would be diagnosed with

You probably have already seen this, but one of the posts mention that the "murderer's" initials are or were BM...Crazy says that "baby killer" was probably made fun of for it. If she married then they probably aren't her initials anymore, but we know that her first name starts with a B.

You probably have already seen this, but one of the posts mention that the "murderer's" initials are or were BM...Crazy says that "baby killer" was probably made fun of for it. If she married then they probably aren't her initials anymore, but we know that her first name starts with a B.

I remember reading that she was going to refer to her as BM - but I was pretty sure that stood for Baby Murderer. No joke.

In the email the she posted from the woman who she claims murdered her baby, the woman says she runs the mixed paper recycling program for her county. According to the information Crazy dropped in that blog entry, I was able to figure out that the county in question is Hunts county, Texas. But I can't seem to figure out the specific name of the recycling program so I can figure out the name of the woman who runs it.

In the email the she posted from the woman who she claims murdered her baby, the woman says she runs the mixed paper recycling program for her county. According to the information Crazy dropped in that blog entry, I was able to figure out that the county in question is Hunts county, Texas. But I can't seem to figure out the specific name of the recycling program so I can figure out the name of the woman who runs it.

I got it down to Hunt County also.

Am I the only one who really wants her to discover this thread, if only so we can see a blog post from her about it? Imagine how long and crazy it would be. I mean, it would be priceless.

Am I the only one who really wants her to discover this thread, if only so we can see a blog post from her about it? Imagine how long and crazy it would be. I mean, it would be priceless.

I have been secretly hoping for the same.

I remember reading that she was going to refer to her as BM - but I was pretty sure that stood for Baby Murderer. No joke.

The one I read sounded like those were her real initials (or at least her maiden name) because Crazy assumed that BM was teased about it as a child and used that as a possible reason why she was such a mean person now.

On another note I read the post where she breaks down the email and explains why each part was so hurtful, and it appears as if crazy started the whole thing by making a comment (or dittoing someone elses) in regards to BM's electronics usage. So she can dish it but can't take it? She's deranged!

Yes. that was right. she needs to be warned about this crazy women. any luck?

Oh yes, very much so. :lol:

But if she comes here, then she will start her period and blame the "murder" on us...

Of course she will, but we can take it. Maybe she'll name the newly-murdered baby Jinger in honor of us. Then we will truly have "freed Jinger."

The one I read sounded like those were her real initials (or at least her maiden name) because Crazy assumed that BM was teased about it as a child and used that as a possible reason why she was such a mean person now.

On another note I read the post where she breaks down the email and explains why each part was so hurtful, and it appears as if crazy started the whole thing by making a comment (or dittoing someone elses) in regards to BM's electronics usage. So she can dish it but can't take it? She's deranged!

Yeah, that's the part that really gets me about this woman. She insulted the woman and thinks that's okay. But the woman politely defends herself and Crazy accuses her of being cruel and a baby murderer. It's astounding.

Of course she will, but we can take it. Maybe she'll name the newly-murdered baby Jinger in honor of us. Then we will truly have "freed Jinger."

Carrot cake just shot out my poor nose. When will I ever learn not to eat or drink while reading here?

I'd love to introduce her to ZZ, but then again they may hate her because shes an ebil catolic. I think they'd really get along well otherwise, and taryn comments on the blog would be nothing but a world class win!

I'm stuck at this point. I'm going to try to see if I can find any clues in other blog entries.

I'm stuck too. I went to the Shoedazzle.com site as well as the FB pages for Clinique and Estee Lauder. She's a military wife, husband deployed, kids Kyle and Sierra. She should be easy to find! But she's not.

Archived