IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

She did, but most of the posts have been removed and there's substantially less crazy in the new ones. I would advise people not to bother her.

I saw that her blog was back a few weeks ago, greatly sanitized. She's a very ill woman, we need to leave her alone.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, Franki is BACK! She's back, she's back, she's back. Please can we keep discussing her? Freejinger wasn't the same without her.

(Maybe this makes me a heartless bitch, but I don't feel the need to tiptoe around mentally ill people. Maybe that's because I am one and am related to a few of them, and, well, the craziness can be funny as hell in addition to being sad, and that's okay.)

"I don't feel the need to tiptoe around mentally ill people. Maybe that's because I am one and am related to a few of them, and, well, the craziness can be funny as hell "

And that makes it TOTALLY OKAY.

Holy fuck, you are so incredibly ignorant.

This woman is very, very ill. Hopefully, the blog restarting just means that she has gotten help and is handling her grief better. I wish her all the best and I personally will not be going there nor discussing her beyond wishing her peace.

"I don't feel the need to tiptoe around mentally ill people. Maybe that's because I am one and am related to a few of them, and, well, the craziness can be funny as hell "

And that makes it TOTALLY OKAY.

Holy fuck, you are so incredibly ignorant.

I don't think "ignorant" is the word to use if you want to slam me. About this particular topic I am woefully well-informed.

However, if you disagree that my opinion on this issue is a moral one, that's another story. You may even be right in Franki's case. I would welcome hearing your reasoning about why we shouldn't discuss her if you wish to share it.

Guest Anonymous
This woman is very, very ill. Hopefully, the blog restarting just means that she has gotten help and is handling her grief better. I wish her all the best and I personally will not be going there nor discussing her beyond wishing her peace.

Pretty much this. I don't find extremely sick people hilarious, regardless of what form their illness takes.

OMG, Franki is BACK! She's back, she's back, she's back. Please can we keep discussing her? Freejinger wasn't the same without her.

(Maybe this makes me a heartless bitch, but I don't feel the need to tiptoe around mentally ill people. Maybe that's because I am one and am related to a few of them, and, well, the craziness can be funny as hell in addition to being sad, and that's okay.)

Nah, I don't think that is heartless. I am a certified mental bastard (bipolar) and though I have rarely ever had psychotic times, it does happen and when I am normal I am sometimes amused by what I said or did.

One time I decided there was a squadron of bombers flying over our small Scottish rural town. WTF? How could I ever have thought this was likely? And I thought they were from al Qaeda. Who not only lack a squadron of bombers, even if they had one they would be highly unlikely to think "Oh, rural Scotland. That's our main target."

Looking back on it it seems daft and amusing to me. If anyone laughed at the time I would agree with them now.

That was actually good for me to see. Sometimes I need to see the bat shit crazy and take a deep breath. TTC can really fuck with you mind :(

*hugs* TTC indeed messes with your head tremendously. I like to say that "baby making sex is NOT fun sex". Especially when you're coming up every month with the pregnancy tests seemingly mocking you with the lack of a 2nd line. O_o

As far as the OP~ I'm of the completely unprofessional opinion that this woman needs help, a LOT of it. She's grieving but its really not healthy the way she is. (I mean who am I to judge what grieving should look like, but she's seriously... I think she needs some professional help. And if she's a psychologist she should know this, and know WHERE to get it. Kind of like an MD dying of a completely curable kidney infection gone septic)

Nah, I don't think that is heartless. I am a certified mental bastard (bipolar) and though I have rarely ever had psychotic times, it does happen and when I am normal I am sometimes amused by what I said or did.

One time I decided there was a squadron of bombers flying over our small Scottish rural town. WTF? How could I ever have thought this was likely? And I thought they were from al Qaeda. Who not only lack a squadron of bombers, even if they had one they would be highly unlikely to think "Oh, rural Scotland. That's our main target."

Looking back on it it seems daft and amusing to me. If anyone laughed at the time I would agree with them now.

Fellow bipolar here! :dance: I'm pretty stable now thanks to chemistry. When I'm not I tend to have more depressive episode than manic ones, but during one of the last major manic phases I was in I entered a Canadian Army recruiting office and tried to join .I'm a bit too old and am a Québec sovereignist,( not a pacifist at all I think that armies are the guarantor of peace for a country) although I do have a great respect for Canada's armed forces. Good thing that the lady officer there sat me down and told me to come back in 2 days with my full decision. She likely saw my eyes and listened to my motormouth and told herself that they weren't that short of new recruits, lol. I called a week after and declined.

Another one was when I thought my mom placed a spy on my street. That "spy" was in real life a food delivery guy with a mullet driving a 1985 trans-am! :lol: I laugh about it now but it freaked me out at the time.

I call my condition "manic-depression" instead of "bipolar", but I use "bipolar" when referring to fellow sufferers. I'm not touchy about the words "crazy", "mental" or "psycho" like others although I hate the ignorance re: mental illnesses in the general population and that some think we're more violent than others. In fact mental illness sufferers are more likely to be a victim of violence than a perpetrator, not to forget that suicide rates in our cohorts are through the roof.

To my fellow bp: never give up! :D

Someone mentioned not being able to read old posts with teh crazay.

If you subscribe to the blog in a feed reader, they still show up. :dance:

WTF? It didn't even make sense. Is she trying to say that the whole blog was a joke? Or just that certain stuff may be used at her comedy club? (I love that it's the commenters' stuff that is considered the comical part...)

It would be painful to watch Franki do standup. My mom is almost as crazy as Franki (really!) and she does standup, and yeah, it's painful.

If the truth is that Franki is humiliated and is now trying to suggest that the craziness was all a joke, obviously that's going to backfire... It's confirmed elsewhere how crazy she is.

Hi Newbie! :)

Just to let you know - your full name, profession, workplace and facebook page are all very easily identifiable from the email addy you left exposed when you registered with this site. Be careful, whoever you are!

The email address thing is such an easy mistake to make. I wish there were some way our webmistresses could circumvent this.

Honestly, anyone who can do that? Is totally mentally ill.

??? Was it real or a joke? Or was it all too real and she was all too ashamed and now it has to be a joke? I'm totally lost here. I admit I went and read the Disclaimer; I was hoping against hope that it really was a long parody. Hell, I did a fundie parody blog once - it's kinda fun. But then I can't figure out - does she own a comedy club? What? Am I just super blonde today (just got highlights, maybe they fried my brain) - what is she talking about? I don't want to make fun of someone mentally ill but I certainly can snark about a parody.

BTW, I'm with those who don't mind being called crazy. I'm bipolar and I often call myself a nutjob, a wackadoodle, batshit crazy, etc. But I'm rather conscious of not doing that to those who truly are ill without knowing their sense of humor - and originally, she certainly didn't seem to have much sense of humor on her blog. Or was it ALL a joke?

Sigh. I'm lost.

??? Was it real or a joke? Or was it all too real and she was all too ashamed and now it has to be a joke? I'm totally lost here. I admit I went and read the Disclaimer; I was hoping against hope that it really was a long parody. Hell, I did a fundie parody blog once - it's kinda fun. But then I can't figure out - does she own a comedy club? What? Am I just super blonde today (just got highlights, maybe they fried my brain) - what is she talking about? I don't want to make fun of someone mentally ill but I certainly can snark about a parody.

BTW, I'm with those who don't mind being called crazy. I'm bipolar and I often call myself a nutjob, a wackadoodle, batshit crazy, etc. But I'm rather conscious of not doing that to those who truly are ill without knowing their sense of humor - and originally, she certainly didn't seem to have much sense of humor on her blog. Or was it ALL a joke?

Sigh. I'm lost.

I was lost, too--but one thing is certain. It's not ALL a joke. (Maybe that's what she was trying to claim after discovering people were ridiculing her, but it's not true.) Proof that the woman is in fact that crazy can be found on the page I linked ~5 posts above.

call me confused to ...the page linked above is old right? All of it was written by her how can any of it be verified. I've read this entire blog way back when and never ever did she mention doing comedy no-way would she leave that out. If she claimed EVERYTHING was a joke then maybe I could believe it.

This is a VERY odd day.... is it some kind of national joke day I'm not aware of? Mckmama and the husband..R.R and now this one , all seem to be in question today.

I've lurked for a while here, but just registered today after reading this thread in its entirety :shock:

I agree that the disclaimer on her blog seems like an excuse because she got caught.

Even if it were true, and she was using the material to perform in a comedy club (which I seriously doubt), then that's disturbing it itself.

I was all over her like fleas on a dog until I realized she was truly mentally ill.

I'll pull the wings off flies before I read her site again.

I was all over her like fleas on a dog until I realized she was truly mentally ill.

I'll pull the wings off flies before I read her site again.

QFT and I'm not the type who enjoys pulling wings off of anything but it is saner than reading her blog.

Hi Newbie! :)

Just to let you know - your full name, profession, workplace and facebook page are all very easily identifiable from the email addy you left exposed when you registered with this site. Be careful, whoever you are!

Thanks for letting me know that my info was hanging out their to dry. I think I have made it unavailable but I'm not sure? There isnt anything on my profile that I can see. Can you still see my email/FB?

Archived