IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

She runs the Clinique and Estee Launder facebooks, for certain. She also runs e-commerce for shoedazzle.com.

ETA: I'd be happy to write it myself if I were to get some feedback from you guys to make it sound authentic.

Uhhh, so how about just posting a quick rundown of our concerns and a link to the blog directly to those pages somehow? Surely if enough people do it, she'll notice. Or is there more conact info on those pages? I'd checl myself but I'm nursing the littlest, thus one-handed and sloooooow.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not? I'm very interested, even though I haven't been preg.

Or is this in the interests of not letting Franki figure out what's happening?

This.

Maybe someone could take some screencaps of some of the most concerning stuff (like the shotgun threat, the emails, that stuff) in case she goes on lockdown?

Sorry to be the wet blanket, put poking the krazy is never a good idea. We have no idea how unstable this woman is and what her reaction may be. I'd highly discourage anyone from drawing her out.

Sorry to be the wet blanket, put poking the krazy is never a good idea. We have no idea how unstable this woman is and what her reaction may be. I'd highly discourage anyone from drawing her out.

I agree with this. While I do secretly wish she'd find us on her own and write a nutty blog about it, I do not think it's a great idea to actually contact her.

Well, plastering official facebook pages with personal warnings to this person might be the best thing to do if we can't get details, but I think she might appreciate a private message more. And while it might be kind of wrong to exploit this woman's craziness and loss to get that information, it would probably be less embarassing for her in the long run if she gets one bogus email rather than tons of comments from curious facebook users.

I've taken some screencaps already, but those are of the email details only.

I think the idea is that someone (Vex?) is going to contact her without mentioning FJ or the thread, with the goal of finding out more about BM.

The telling her about our thread thing is more of a pipe dream. I don't think we have any immediate plans of doing that. (right??)

BTW, her married name is (redacted). You guys probably already figured that out, but I didn't see it mentioned, so I thought I'd mention. Just in case it helps with the sleuthing.

Well, plastering official facebook pages with personal warnings to this person might be the best thing to do if we can't get details, but I think she might appreciate a private message more. And while it might be kind of wrong to exploit this woman's craziness and loss to get that information, it would probably be less embarassing for her in the long run if she gets one bogus email rather than tons of comments from curious facebook users.

I've taken some screencaps already, but those are of the email details only.

Who's plastering official FB pages? Thats not cool... I'm serious. This woman is ill and we have no idea what her trigger is or what her reaction would be. Dont contact her.

I agree that we should not bother her. She's way to sick to even think of doing more. She needs help, not torment.

No one is trying to torment her. We're trying to figure out the name of the woman she claims murdered her baby so we can warn her that this woman has threatened her child.

I think the idea is that someone (Vex?) is going to contact her without mentioning FJ or the thread, with the goal of finding out more about BM.

The telling her about our thread thing is more of a pipe dream. I don't think we have any immediate plans of doing that. (right??)

BTW, her married name is Bertanzetti. You guys probably already figured that out, but I didn't see it mentioned, so I thought I'd mention. Just in case it helps with the sleuthing.

If you guys are hell bent on "warning" someone then the best course of action is to contact the police. She gave plenty of information about the station and the detectives involved. She also mentioned that she reached out to the DA. The "murderer" is likely well aware of the situation. You can call the precinct and ask to speak to a detective, they'll give you their email and you can direct them to the blog. Poking the crazy in any way, shape, or form cannot end well.

Guest Anonymous

I agree with this. While I do secretly wish she'd find us on her own and write a nutty blog about it, I do not think it's a great idea to actually contact her.

QFT. Except I hope she doesn't find us. She's coo-coo for cocoa puffs and I don't think that reading this thread would do her any good.

Who's plastering official FB pages? Thats not cool... I'm serious. This woman is ill and we have no idea what her trigger is or what her reaction would be. Dont contact her.

Oh nonono, that's not what I meant!

I meant, if we know the woman she's talking about (BM) runs the facebook pages, then maybe we could find a way to bring attention to the matter through the pages. I thought there may have been a discussion forum or something, some way to bring it to her attention. The line about shooting the woman's toddler in the head is terrifying and I think she NEEDS to know, for her and her family's safety. But I agree, it's probably best not to let Franki even know. She doesn't need stirring up!

No one is trying to torment her. We're trying to figure out the name of the woman she claims murdered her baby so we can warn her that this woman has threatened her child.

In reading her blog, it sounds like if somebody even says "baby" to her she feels like it is torment. I do not think that this is a good way to deal with it.

Oh nonono, that's not what I meant!

I meant, if we know the woman she's talking about (BM) runs the facebook pages, then maybe we could find a way to bring attention to the matter through the pages. I thought there may have been a discussion forum or something, some way to bring it to her attention. The line about shooting the woman's toddler in the head is terrifying and I think she NEEDS to know, for her and her family's safety. But I agree, it's probably best not to let Franki even know. She doesn't need stirring up!

The appropriate action is to contact the police already involved in the case and call their attention to the problem, not to super sleuth and figure out who the target is. The police are well aware of this woman and can quickly address the situation (assuming there is one).

I see that a lot of you are new - so to all of you - I'm a prosecutor.

Nobody is plastering her FB page, I think someone suggested posting links on them so she sees.

I'm not contacting her to tell her about FG or otherwise torment her. I'm trying to be sympathetic and respectful in my approach. The reason I am wanting to write to her, is to try and get a link to BM's personal facebook page so someone can privately tell BM about MoD's blog. There will be no mention of this site. I'm only intending to email her once. If she doesn't give me the facebook page I will leave her alone and say nothing more other than to thank her for her time.

I'm not trying to shitstir or provoke her or BM. I've been the target of Schizophrenic paranoia and rage, and it is a dangerous and scary thing. I think BM deserves to know about the blog. I don't think the police need to be involved, but that's more BM's call to make since the threats are directed at her.

The appropriate action is to contact the police already involved in the case and call their attention to the problem, not to super sleuth and figure out who the target is. The police are well aware of this woman and can quickly address the situation (assuming there is one).

I see that a lot of you are new - so to all of you - I'm a prosecutor.

Yes. Contacting CrazyLady to try to sleuth out info about her target could potentially make things a lot worse. Leave it to the professionals, please.

Nobody is plastering her FB page, I think someone suggested posting links on them so she sees.

I'm not contacting her to tell her about FG or otherwise torment her. I'm trying to be sympathetic and respectful in my approach. The reason I am wanting to write to her, is to try and get a link to BM's personal facebook page so someone can privately tell BM about MoD's blog. There will be no mention of this site. I'm only intending to email her once. If she doesn't give me the facebook page I will leave her alone and say nothing more other than to thank her for her time.

I'm not trying to shitstir or provoke her or BM. I've been the target of Schizophrenic paranoia and rage, and it is a dangerous and scary thing. I think BM deserves to know about the blog. I don't think the police need to be involved, but that's more BM's call to make since the threats are directed at her.

And the Police have resources that can find out this information. And trained people to do it. I do not think that it is something we should even attempt to do.

The police are well aware of this woman and can quickly address the situation (assuming there is one).

They are? Did Franki actually go to the police about the "murder" of her baby? It seems hard to believe...

I rarely ever step in with my official hat on, but for the love of all that is good and holy, do NOT contact her. The odds are already good she will find her way over here.

I hadn't thought of that - that the police in her area are already aware of her (they visited her in regards to burying "Danny" in the backyard).

I suspect that BM is aware of the level of crazy since she commented that she couldn't email BM without it being considered harassment.

They are? Did Franki actually go to the police about the "murder" of her baby? It seems hard to believe...

She talks about going down to the station regarding the casey anthony/baby burial incident. She also talks about a letter from the DA regarding the murder. They know her, I'm sure.

Alright, I won't do it.

I do think that BM has a right to know (if she doesn't already), but I'll stay out of it. I was motivated by a genuine desire to help her, though, not to start internet drama. If someone was writing blog entries accusing me of killing their unborn baby and making threats against me I would want to know, that's all. Normally I wouldn't volunteer to do something like this, but as I said, I have been the subject of a paranoid schizophrenic's anger and blame and it scared the hell out of me (and that lady was my own grandmother), so maybe I got carried away about about the crazy lady threatening an innocent commenter.

She was comparing herself to Laci Peterson, and this woman BM was Scott. She went on to state that if the law didn't prevent it, she pretty much would have avenged his death. It was on the 2nd or 3rd page in.

I agree that it's probably best to contact local police.

I hadn't thought of that - that the police in her area are already aware of her (they visited her in regards to burying "Danny" in the backyard).

I suspect that BM is aware of the level of crazy since she commented that she couldn't email BM without it being considered harassment.

If she takes the path of Krazy that I know well, she likely tried to swear out a warrant against BM for murder and the judge issued a restraining order.

If youre concerned and feel the need to warn BM then contact the police in the jurisdiction and they will handle it.

Archived