IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

Seconded. I feel guilty for snarky thoughts/words about her. I just feel bad for her now and I hope she gets help.

Thirded, guilt and all

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I think it's too optimistic to expect that she ever will get help or be helped by it. In my experience, the true crazies are the ones most insistent that there is nothing wrong with them and that they need no help--that other people, the people who hurt them, are the ones who need help. I think she would only ever find the suggestion (by anyone) to "get help" to be an indictment of her, and would rebel strongly against the suggestion rather than doing it.

Furthermore, if she were actually to get help, I'm not sure how much it could do for her. She seems to have a very complicated, tangled mess of personality disorders, affective disorders, neuroses, and delusional disorders. Having had some experience with people with similar pathologies, I've learned that the "help" available for them is a lot less systematic, straightforward, and effective than many people realize. Doctors know a limited amount; research has found a limited amount; hospitals can do a limited amount. Medications and therapy can be effective for some symptoms, but only rarely can they untangle what is at the heart of the problem or resolve it entirely, especially in complicated cases. My prognosis for her is grim even if she has managed to dodge the FJ bullet.

Honestly, I think it's too optimistic to expect that she ever will get help or be helped by it. In my experience, the true crazies are the ones most insistent that there is nothing wrong with them and that they need no help--that other people, the people who hurt them, are the ones who need help. I think she would only ever find the suggestion (by anyone) to "get help" to be an indictment of her, and would rebel strongly against the suggestion rather than doing it.

Furthermore, if she were actually to get help, I'm not sure how much it could do for her. She seems to have a very complicated, tangled mess of personality disorders, affective disorders, neuroses, and delusional disorders. Having had some experience with people with similar pathologies, I've learned that the "help" available for them is a lot less systematic, straightforward, and effective than many people realize. Doctors know a limited amount; research has found a limited amount; hospitals can do a limited amount. Medications and therapy can be effective for some symptoms, but only rarely can they untangle what is at the heart of the problem or resolve it entirely, especially in complicated cases. My prognosis for her is grim even if she has managed to dodge the FJ bullet.

Well then I just hope she finds some peace, even if it's a delusional kind of peace (like she gets one of those creepy baby dolls and cares for it like a real baby or something). She just seems to be suffering so much and even if she can't be "fixed" or "cured" there's always hope that she can move to a better place than she is in now.

Franki is a Doctoral student in Counseling. She holds a Masters Degree in Counseling with Highest Honors from TX A&M University and a Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology from McNeese State University with minors in psychology, sociology and adaptive physical education. She and her husband Mike are patrons of the Vatican Museum of Art, the Dallas-Fort Worth Ballet and the 218 year old St. Louis Basilica in New Orleans' Jackson Square. Her talents include working with children and seniors, planning formal events, hostessing wedding receptions and volunteer work in her community. As a trauma counselor, her services have been insturmental in such high profile cases as Columbine High, Oklahoma City, Texas Baptist Church Shootings, American Airlines Flight #1420 that slid off the runway and The Oklahoma and Texas Tornado cases. She models petite bridal dresses and evening gowns as a means of adding a happy, fun balance to life.

Ms.Pelican State describes her husband as being extremely supportive of her school work, having earned his doctoral degree already. Franki's favorite activities are spending time with her family and friends. She is proud of her large Cajun family, stating that she has hundreds of cousins because her grandfather was the 16th of 22 children! She was a school teacher and a school counselor for many years before venturing out into a group practice of counseling. Her specialty areas as a teacher included reading literacy, math and science. She has a colorful work history including being an aerobics instructor and personal trainer for 10 years while in high school and college. She also has enjoyed employment as a professional governess for families listed in the Social Registry. Franki and her husband Mike have been best friends for 10 years and enjoy spending time together on both work and fun projects. Their favorites include historical preservation.

Okay, as someone who ACTUALLY graduated from Texas A&M I'm gonna say she's lying about this. NO ONE would write it as "TX A&M University," that just makes it seem like you don't know anything about the college. We're really picky about stuff like that. Her writing is beyond atrocious and after seeing all of the re-writes that went into the theses of friends who we to grad school there, I can assure she didn't get a diploma from A&M. Also, the only Master's program we have in counseling is Counseling Psychology. I checked our former students database and couldn't find a single "Franki" or any related name that graduated from the program.

Edited because I did go to college and I can occasionally write like I have an education....

Anyway, like Treemom and I said yesterday, please don't poke the crazy person. If she turns up here we'll deal with it then.

Wasn't planning on it. Wasn't involved in the thread originally, either, except to remark on its craziness.

I never left a comment, but I did screenshot a few of her posts (particuarly the novel she wrote about the murderous email).

I did some ringing around and eventually spoke to an officer about her and her blog. He took a report. This happened before she went private, so is it too much to hope her blog was shut because the police actually talked to her?

I never left a comment, but I did screenshot a few of her posts (particuarly the novel she wrote about the murderous email).

I did some ringing around and eventually spoke to an officer about her and her blog. He took a report. This happened before she went private, so is it too much to hope her blog was shut because the police actually talked to her?

I'm so glad to hear that you contacted the police. I don't know how fast these things work, or if the police would have had a chance to talk to her yet. But I really hope that if they did that this might serve as a wake-up call to this woman to get some help. That's probably expecting too much - but I'm going to keep hoping for it anyway. And thanks for updating us on what happened. I was about to send you a PM because I was curious about whether you had called.

Ooh.

That was probably a good thing to do; I sure hope they talked to her.

I'm a little selfishly sad that we won't have the pleasure of reading her blog anymore. I'm still going to be looking around for BM, because I'm interested. Hopefully the latter will now be safe.

I couldn't just sit on my hands when it came to this lady. As I've mentioned, my grandmother was a paranoid schizophrenic and I know how bad it can get. I wanted BM to be warned, but I also wanted MoD to get help.

When I came on here and read about her blog closing down my first thought was that the police must have already spoken to her, but it could really just be that she found FJ or wanted to stop the comments.

If she did shut down because of the call I made to the police, I'm sorry to those who wanted to continue to read the chronicles of crazy. I really wasn't expecting the police to even talk to me, let alone actually take the situation seriously.

I think you acted with conscience Vex. I gave up on her once I realized how ill she was. Today I checked (before reading the thread updates) and saw she was private.

I couldn't just sit on my hands when it came to this lady. As I've mentioned, my grandmother was a paranoid schizophrenic and I know how bad it can get. I wanted BM to be warned, but I also wanted MoD to get help.

When I came on here and read about her blog closing down my first thought was that the police must have already spoken to her, but it could really just be that she found FJ or wanted to stop the comments.

If she did shut down because of the call I made to the police, I'm sorry to those who wanted to continue to read the chronicles of crazy. I really wasn't expecting the police to even talk to me, let alone actually take the situation seriously.

So what likely happened was they put her name into a computer and found a detective that dealt with her in the past and shot them an email. He logged on, saw the krazy and called her. Cops (and prosecutors) develop weird relationships with victims/witnesses/defendants in some cases and this is one that definitely would hang around. He likely told her that danny flying to other countries was making some people think she's bonkers... and if she wants to ever get another job she'll rethink it. So she pulled the blog down to reconsider.

Glad you got them on the phone! Texas accents must sound strange to those across the pond!

You did the right thing. That woman was a ticking time bomb, and it's good to know that an attempt was at least made to prevent a horrible tragedy from happening.

And I'm glad to hear that the police took the situation seriously. I'm not sure how much they will be able to do from here, but it's good to know that they are now at least aware of how unstable this woman is.

And I'm glad to hear that the police took the situation seriously. I'm not sure how much they will be able to do from here, but it's good to know that they are now at least aware of how unstable this woman is.

We don't know this for sure. Knowing how slowly the police act her site might have gone private because she noticed all the traffic, and she did mention getting several negative comments. I'd like to think ot was the call to the police but I'm not convinced that was it.

OK, so I realize the site is down and the snark is likely over, but theres just one more gem I had to point out.

She lists his "birth" as Dec 25 at 10:30 PM.

ourangelbabydanny.shutterfly.com/

Really... we need to know what fucking time you were fucking? And how do you know thats the time he was concieved (because "born" and concieved are different things...)? You didnt have sex any other time?

Ugh...

OK, so I realize the site is down and the snark is likely over, but theres just one more gem I had to point out.

She lists his "birth" as Dec 25 at 10:30 PM.

ourangelbabydanny.shutterfly.com/

Really... we need to know what fucking time you were fucking? And how do you know thats the time he was concieved (because "born" and concieved are different things...)? You didnt have sex any other time?

Ugh...

Well. . . . it was Christmas! Don't you think that's important? Are you a horrible atheist? eleventy!!1!!!1

Well. . . . it was Christmas! Don't you think that's important? Are you a horrible atheist? eleventy!!1!!!1

Of course! How could I be SO BLIND! The child was holy as well!

OK, back to snark... if you click on the photos on her babyloss page there are a few referring to her "baby weight". Um, bitch... you were 9 weeks prego at best. You didnt gain any real baby weight. If you gained weight you gained weight... dont blame it on the baby.

I agree, we don't know for sure why it was taken down. If it wasn't because the police called her, I would think it would be because she found FJ... she could just block comments if it were the comments alone, although she is prone to overreaction.

I was fine with the accent, two of my good friends are native Texans so I'm used to it. He had a bit of trouble understanding me, though, and the lady who answered the phone really struggled. It pretty much went down exactly as Buzzard said; he put me on hold while he looked up her file at one point. Just from the way he was talking, I suspected he had heard about her at the time of the baby burying enquiry. He admitted that she seemed mentally ill at one point (he said something along the lines of 'Yes, it does seem like she needs to be seeing someone for help' when I mentioned the possibility of her seeing a psychiatrist and joining a support group for women who have miscarried), and he seemed very kind, so I think that if he did approach her he did it with compassion rather than with suspicion or judgement.

I was just really, really surprised they took a call about a blog from Australia. The way the officer spoke to me did make me feel as if he was genuinely concerned and was taking me seriously. Because he was so nice, I'm hoping that MoD will not be/was not instantly suspicious and dismissive of him. I don't think she would voluntarily agree to see a psychiatrist or psychologist, but maybe some good can come of this. I'm glad I actually followed through.

I agree, we don't know for sure why it was taken down. If it wasn't because the police called her, I would think it would be because she found FJ... she could just block comments if it were the comments alone, although she is prone to overreaction.

I was fine with the accent, two of my good friends are native Texans so I'm used to it. He had a bit of trouble understanding me, though, and the lady who answered the phone really struggled. It pretty much went down exactly as Buzzard said; he put me on hold while he looked up her file at one point. Just from the way he was talking, I suspected he had heard about her at the time of the baby burying enquiry. He admitted that she seemed mentally ill at one point (he said something along the lines of 'Yes, it does seem like she needs to be seeing someone for help' when I mentioned the possibility of her seeing a psychiatrist and joining a support group for women who have miscarried), and he seemed very kind, so I think that if he did approach her he did it with compassion rather than with suspicion or judgement.

I was just really, really surprised they took a call about a blog from Australia. The way the officer spoke to me did make me feel as if he was genuinely concerned and was taking me seriously. Because he was so nice, I'm hoping that MoD will not be/was not instantly suspicious and dismissive of him. I don't think she would voluntarily agree to see a psychiatrist or psychologist, but maybe some good can come of this. I'm glad I actually followed through.

I'm glad you did too! This wasnt a random 911 call about someone they knew nothing about. They had a prior relationship with her and knew that she can escalate into Krazy fast. Most likely there have already been court dates with her and there was probably an order in place either requiring treatment or suggesting it. He very easily could call and "remind" her of that. Sure, law enforcement can be slow on new cases, but we tend to act quickly when its a case that sticks with us. I actually think that the fact it came from Australia added to credibility. Because her Krazy reached round the world the last thing they needed was an incident that was identified so far away but happened anyway.

Good work!

I think too the fact you called from Australia indicated to the police that you really did care, you weren't calling to be malicious.

I'm a little shamed to admit I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy for this woman. My husband's ex-wife could be her twin, and if she's really as similar, she's got an evil kind of crazy without a conscience that allows her to hurt people without remorse, and then whine about how much it took out of her to do it. She'll never accept help because she knows she's way too good to ever need it, and she's smart enough to manipulate the system and keep it away from her.

I think you absolutely did the right thing by contacting the police. These people only respond to strong boundaries with stiff immovable consequences. She'll go back to manipulating the people and systems she's already mastered.

I think too the fact you called from Australia indicated to the police that you really did care, you weren't calling to be malicious.

true. well done!

hmmm, wonder if she will put the blog back up again?

• 3 months later...

true. well done!

hmmm, wonder if she will put the blog back up again?

She did, but most of the posts have been removed and there's substantially less crazy in the new ones. I would advise people not to bother her.

She wants cyberbullying laws to protect the unborn. She's insane.

Wouldn't that be covered by a "personhood" law for conceptuses?

Archived