IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course she will, but we can take it. Maybe she'll name the newly-murdered baby Jinger in honor of us. Then we will truly have "freed Jinger."

scared my puppy by chocking with laughter. note to self, eating Xmas biscuits while reading FJ is not the smartest idea i ever had.

Wait...she only has boys remember cos of that crazy boy diet. Can Jinger be a boys name?

Anyone know her (Franki's) last name? Is her FB account locked down?

Her FB page s locked but it's under her maiden name Granger.

scared my puppy by chocking with laughter. note to self, eating Xmas biscuits while reading FJ is not the smartest idea i ever had.

Wait...she only has boys remember cos of that crazy boy diet. Can Jinger be a boys name?

If Jinger can be a girl's name instead of the proper spelling of Ginger then Jinger can be a boy's name too.

She's Cajun, so maybe Jean-Jér (short for Jérôme)?

I love you. :dance: That would be perfect with Pierre Jacques and Etienne Josef, her Angel brothers.

I'm with you guys, I can't find anything apart from what's already been posted. There's so much info about her, I kind of thought it was going to be a cakewalk to find her.

Maybe someone could coax the info out of crazypants? Maybe it's too cruel, but I was thinking someone could pose as a babyloss survivor and tell her that she read her blog and it made her think of someone the writer encountered while posting on the Clinique facebook page? Perhaps you could say that people were discussing their kids playing with makeup and the writer posted on the FB page to say she had recently lost her pregnancy so can everyone get back to talking about the makeup rather than reminding her of her loss, and say the owner of the Clinique FB page contacted her to say that the Clinique wall wasn't the place to tell the world about her babyloss?

Then, if she takes the bait, the writer can ask if she knows her personal FB page so she can respond, because she isn't replying from the Clinique one?

I'd do it myself but I don't think I know enough about pregnancy and miscarriages to succeed in fooling her.

Franki runs 3 FB pages she said. Trying to find which ones but there are a lot of baby loss, baby angel pages.

Franki runs 3 FB pages she said. Trying to find which ones but there are a lot of baby loss, baby angel pages.

So she has 3 Facebook pages and 3 (or was it 4?) different blogs. I thought she was the one glorifying how "unplugged" she was in that e-mail exchange with BM.

I'm with you guys, I can't find anything apart from what's already been posted. There's so much info about her, I kind of thought it was going to be a cakewalk to find her.

Maybe someone could coax the info out of crazypants? Maybe it's too cruel, but I was thinking someone could pose as a babyloss survivor and tell her that she read her blog and it made her think of someone the writer encountered while posting on the Clinique facebook page? Perhaps you could say that people were discussing their kids playing with makeup and the writer posted on the FB page to say she had recently lost her pregnancy so can everyone get back to talking about the makeup rather than reminding her of her loss, and say the owner of the Clinique FB page contacted her to say that the Clinique wall wasn't the place to tell the world about her babyloss?

Then, if she takes the bait, the writer can ask if she knows her personal FB page so she can respond, because she isn't replying from the Clinique one?

I'd do it myself but I don't think I know enough about pregnancy and miscarriages to succeed in fooling her.

I think this is a good plan. This woman is unhinged - it's scary to think of what she might do if someone doesn't warn the other woman.

She runs the Clinique and Estee Launder facebooks, for certain. She also runs e-commerce for shoedazzle.com.

ETA: I'd be happy to write it myself if I were to get some feedback from you guys to make it sound authentic.

Let me on the bus to hell for wanting her to find out about us and this thread because the level of crazy she'll unleash would be the epitome of awesome. And I'm judging her to be so crazeeee that Emily looks as balanced, intelligent and classy as Jackie Kennedy. I mean, I've never before seen this level of insanity. I would literally take a day off work if I knew that MommyWackadoodle was going to blog about us and....gasp....maybe come here to chat??????!!!!!!! And I know I'm going straight to hell for getting gleeful pleasure out of another person's mental illness. I can feel the judgment. I do hate myself a little bit for it. In my defense, there's still a good chunk of me that thinks this isn't real. It can't be. Who can really believe that their dog can sniff out a pregnancy, a polite email is grounds for a murder charge, gets mad at someone asking a cashier a question because she might be pregnant and therefore someone is asking her child to wait in line, thinks that a woman giving her HAND to HAND baby clothes for a charity she supports is deliberately tormenting her and who the fuck cremates her Kotex?????? This can't be real or this woman would be medicated, in a therapeutic living facility and be wearing a fucking helmet on her head (or at least a tinfoil hat).

I think this is a good plan. This woman is unhinged - it's scary to think of what she might do if someone doesn't warn the other woman.

Maybe twin2, she can translate crazy to sane.

Let me on the bus to hell for wanting her to find out about us and this thread because the level of crazy she'll unleash would be the epitome of awesome. And I'm judging her to be so crazeeee that Emily looks as balanced, intelligent and classy as Jackie Kennedy. I mean, I've never before seen this level of insanity. I would literally take a day off work if I knew that MommyWackadoodle was going to blog about us and....gasp....maybe come here to chat??????!!!!!!! And I know I'm going straight to hell for getting gleeful pleasure out of another person's mental illness. I can feel the judgment. I do hate myself a little bit for it. In my defense, there's still a good chunk of me that thinks this isn't real. It can't be. Who can really believe that their dog can sniff out a pregnancy, a polite email is grounds for a murder charge, gets mad at someone asking a cashier a question because she might be pregnant and therefore someone is asking her child to wait in line, thinks that a woman giving her HAND to HAND baby clothes for a charity she supports is deliberately tormenting her and who the fuck cremates her Kotex?????? This can't be real or this woman would be medicated, in a therapeutic living facility and be wearing a fucking helmet on her head (or at least a tinfoil hat).

Maybe if you have been a good girl Santa will bring us this for Christmas. :pray:

She runs the Clinique and Estee Launder facebooks, for certain. She also runs e-commerce for shoedazzle.com.

ETA: I'd be happy to write it myself if I were to get some feedback from you guys to make it sound authentic.

Do it! (I am pathetically excited about this...)

Maybe if you have been a good girl Santa will bring us this for Christmas.

Oh, please!!!!! I believe, Santa!! I will leave out cookies...sugar for Rudolph, chocolate chip for Vixen, snickerdoodle for Santa, and oatmeal raisin laced with clozapine for MamaMcCrazyPants!!!!!

I have started writing it, but I'm sketchy on the details about dates and ultrasounds and sonograms. Should I post what I have so far?

It really would be easy to get her to visit this thread, is the thing. All someone needs to do is contact her and bring it to her attention. I do suggest we wait until after the inquiry about BM, though, or else she might be suspicious about that.

Vex: Yes, please!

I have started writing it, but I'm sketchy on the details about dates and ultrasounds and sonograms. Should I post what I have so far?

Not here. Send it to a few trusted people by PM, people who've been pregnant. That leaves me out.

Not here. Send it to a few trusted people by PM, people who've been pregnant. That leaves me out.

Why not? I'm very interested, even though I haven't been preg.

Or is this in the interests of not letting Franki figure out what's happening?

Oh, please!!!!! I believe, Santa!! I will leave out cookies...sugar for Rudolph, chocolate chip for Vixen, snickerdoodle for Santa, and oatmeal raisin laced with clozapine for MamaMcCrazyPants!!!!!

ha!! god it is mean that i am enjoying her crazy so much. and i'm a nurse too, surely we are meant to be caring and compassionate at all times?!

Lace it with some TLC...temazepam, lorazepam and clonazepam.

send it to me, i'm a nurse who worked for an IVF company a few years ago-

or someone else :)

edited as i sounded rather bossy!

Oops, almost posted it. I was going to do it under a spoiler tag and then delete it once I'd gotten some help, but I guess PM is safer. If anyone wants to read it when I'm done just PM me and I will send you a copy. If you can help me with the details, just say so and I'll PM you.

Archived