IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

Long time lurker, first time poster. Registered earlier today in fact...because you guys will LOVE this one

Woman claims to have had funerals, complete with caskets for 8 and 5 week pregnancy losses. She further claims someone "murdered" her second son (a chemical pregnancy if anything) by calling her fat or something. The posts involve a lot of "I'm so hurt....look at me, I am grieving...why are people paying attention to other people who have had people die this year and not MEEEEE"

This woman came to my attention by posting about her son's "murder" on a blog of a friend of mine.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap! This lady needs to take a pill. In one post, she is mad that someone who lost a child in middle age was given more sympathy than her.

This blog is all about why she should win the Pain Olympics because she has had two miscarriages. omg. People are strange.

I can't believe she wrote a novel over some lady handing her some baby clothes. You know, to take to a charity that she is involved in. Worse yet, she put the clothes in her HANDS. She is so very traumatized.

I think this woman is in desperate need of therapy. Her husband should be dragging her there. Unless this somehow happened 3 days ago.

OMG, this woman IS a therapist. *backs away slowly*

I'm of the opinion that if you miscarry that early (and, by the way, how can you tell the sex at eight and five weeks, I thought that was entirely too early for sex differentiation), there's a reason for it, usually genetic, and you don't want to continue carrying an embryo that is incompatible with life. I don't think she miscarried because she took a Motrin.

Apparently she is a licensed therapist? I can't find the story on her unborn baby's "murder", what is up with that?

From the website: "What we know from medical research is that women who abort their kids do regret it. Perhaps, not at that moment, but later in life, they have to process their grief, and it is PROFOUND!!"

No, "we" don't know that. Citations please.

Wow, that's a lot of crazy. She has a dog ticker?!?!

. No psychological advice or psychiatric advice, or counseling is offered here. Statements made on this blog are not to be misconstrewed as such

*misconstrued :roll:

Apparently her unborn child was murdered via Facebook?

My one mistake later, as I would sadly learn from Stevy's murder through a harassing email via facebook, was allowing just about anyone who asked in to my fb profile and life. Lesson learned, very sadly and hard, one dead baby later!

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/10/family-activities-to-commerate-october.html

On how she can know the gender...she says she was on a baby boy diet with 99% accuracy or something. On the murder, I will look for the post.

Apparently she is a licensed therapist? I can't find the story on her unborn baby's "murder", what is up with that?

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/murder.html

She felt the implantation... That's how she knows she was pregnant despite a negative pregnancy test. And her first though was "another dead baby".

OK, I'm just starting to read, here's what I first noticed in the title:

A Psychologist Journey
Wouldn't that be A Psychologist's Journey ?

Or even A Psychological Journey? Maybe when I read more I'll realize it should be A Psychopath's Journey 8-)

somewhere in here, she says she cremated several of her pads...

Are we sure this isn't all just some elaborate joke? This really puts it over the edge.

Wow, this post is pissing me off: mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/12/uggh-my-childrens-lives-counted-too.html

She's upset that someone cares more about a woman who lost her adult son and whose granddaughter lost a father than that she had two miscarriages this year.

mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/2011/09/murder.html

She felt the implantation... That's how she knows she was pregnant despite a negative pregnancy test. And her first though was "another dead baby".

She did have a positive blood test though. But in any case a nasty email from an evil person caused her blood pressure and heart rate to go up, and that caused the death of the "baby", thus the email sender is the murderer. So There. :hand:

She is really, really nuts.

I've always said I've never been pregnant. But when I was in the Navy and had been TTC for 2 years I had a late period, a lab pregnancy test was positive. An OB/GYN said I was pregnant, based on physical exam. There were no home tests then. A few days later I got my period. Another Navy Nurse, also TTC, had her pregnancy test the same day I did and hers was negative. But 9 months later she had a baby. Later,, our infertility work-up showed my DH with sperm counts between 0 and 10,000, which is considered sterility. He has never fathered a child. Now perhaps I was pregnant once and had an early miscarriage but I'll never know. I was sad at the time but it passed and now I seldom think of it. Somehow I think I'm emotionally healthier than this woman will ever be. I don't begrudge anyone their loss and pain, and we all grieve differently, but no way is this psychologist a healthy person.

On another note, I find it amusing that she includes Bosnia and Herzegovina as two separate countries in her list here: mommyofdaniel.blogspot.com/p/countries-danny-has-flown-to-grows.html

She had a casket for a 5th-week miscarriage? The embryo's maybe 1/4" long, if that. And even an 8th-week embryo is only about 3/4" long. How did she even find them, amid the mess? (No, I really don't want to know.) And how did she know for sure they were boys? Because at that early stage of development, there's no way of knowing.

This is just so bizarre. She's a therapist, so she knows all the right diagnoses and terminology, but rather than use her knowledge to heal herself she's using it to stay perpetually traumatized and grief-stricken--not to mention constantly victimized by other people (such as the woman who handed her the baby clothes).

Her complete self-absorption is just stunning. In her mind, the whole world revolves around her and her losses, and she's furious that nobody else has noticed.

Yes, miscarrying a wanted pregnancy is heartbreaking, but getting angry because sympathy was being shown to a woman who just lost her adult son (and her granddaughter who was now fatherless), without also acknowledging the blogger's two very early miscarriages? That's just insane. There are no words to describe how fucked up that is.

And on top of that, she takes it on herself to remind "insensitive" others that she's the grief-stricken mother of two sons! And how cruel it is of them to console the mother who lost her grown son without also acknowledging her losses! Or to dare to hand her a donation of baby clothes! The sad thing is, in doing that she's simply going to offend and alienate the very people who could help her through her pain--if she was willing to work through it.

I'm not even going to touch the alleged "murder" of the 5-week embryo. I've got enough crazy-cooties on me as it is. A couple of martinis, I am certain, will be needed to wash them away.

... I am speechless. How on Earth would she even know she was carrying a boy or a girl? This is just flippin' weird. One of my friends lost a toddler and I know many people who have lost babies within a few days of birth. And for the record, Facebook can't kill someone. Cyber-bullying leading to someone going to an extreme is one thing. Someone seeing a Facebook post and miscarrying (which it sounds like she is saying happened) just *cannot* happen.

she claims she was on a "baby boy diet" whatever that means. Sounds like junk science...

She needs to major major therapy stat. Also she talks a lot about her various "angel relations" so does that mean miscarriages run in the family? Maybe she should consider surrogacy. Although given her mental health state I wonder if she'd be extra vulnerable to PPD.

Archived