IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

I'd kind of like to know what those anonymous comments said.

Other than that, though, I'm all about being hands off with this chick. She is just delusional and mindfucked enough to have no sense of consequence or reality and really, that's not something I am willing to be on the receiving end of. There is crazy and then there is incomprehensible. She surpasses incomprehensible. She needs a good doctor, good meds, and people around her to stop appeasing her and playing along. Without all those, only her god knows how far she'll go.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left her one comment, but it was after I had only read one post (titled, "Yes, I DO Mind, As a Matter of Fact......") and before most of this thread existed (i.e. before I knew how batshit she really is.) My comment definitely wasn't hateful, just straightforward, but we're all well aware now that she sees hate in everything.

As for her CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME Internet Police screed, Blogger (unlike WordPress) doesn't display commenters' IPs, and even if she had really traced the comments' IPs she would know that weren't all from one harassing individual, a fact she is apparently not currently aware of. Just more drama there, I'm afraid.

well shoot when I google her I get FJ but not the post you guys are talking about , so it was up now she took it down? Maybe shes right here amoung us reading all this. I didn't comment either didn't even think about it...shes a crazy type i don't need in my life right now

No comments from me. I'm definitely curious about the supposedly harassing comments were, but we know she has a very loose definition of harassment.

(It is possible she received some genuinely mean comments. There are a lot of people who lurk here, and I've seen some comments on fundie blogs from people who came from here and were actually pretty mean, and I'm no friend of the fundies. I choose to believe they were from lurkers and not posters.)

Somewhat O/T, but since this thread, I've been watching lots of episodes of Web Therapy, a show all about a completely delusional, narcissistic, and wacky woman therapist (played brilliantly by Lisa Kudrow). She is much, much more sane than our Franki, but there are some resemblances--such as Fiona (the therapist's) allegation of sex abuse at her former workplace. It's all really subtle and well done:

Can I make a suggestion to the mods? If she does come over here, can we make an exc eption to the 'no ban' rule and ban her? Some people would not ignore her and would be poking her and she does not need that.

Call it a 'mental health' ban.

Just a suggestion.

I'd kind of like to know what those anonymous comments said.

Other than that, though, I'm all about being hands off with this chick. She is just delusional and mindfucked enough to have no sense of consequence or reality and really, that's not something I am willing to be on the receiving end of. There is crazy and then there is incomprehensible. She surpasses incomprehensible. She needs a good doctor, good meds, and people around her to stop appeasing her and playing along. Without all those, only her god knows how far she'll go.

Same here. I did not post, didn't even think about it.

Can I make a suggestion to the mods? If she does come over here, can we make an exc eption to the 'no ban' rule and ban her? Some people would not ignore her and would be poking her and she does not need that.

Call it a 'mental health' ban.

Just a suggestion.

Can I make a suggestion to the mods and say you do nothing of the sort? I have no intention of engaging with her, but that would fly in the face of everything we gave the mods power to do. Plus, there is no indication that she plans on making a visit, so this is completely premature and presumptuous. Banning for the sake of banning, whether you think it's righteous or not, just gets my hackles up.

ETA: Mods, I'm not saying that I think you are even considering this, but I just wanted to put my opinion (albeit redundant if you've ever read any of my other posts about banning) out there.

Can I make a suggestion to the mods and say you do nothing of the sort? I have no intention of engaging with her, but that would fly in the face of everything we gave the mods power to do. Plus, there is no indication that she plans on making a visit, so this is completely premature and presumptuous. Banning for the sake of banning, whether you think it's righteous or not, just gets my hackles up.

Second this.

I'm someone who used to deal with paranoia and the unrelenting anxiety that comes with it before I got appropriate medication. Not allowing this unfortunate woman to post here if she did find Free Jinger would be doing her an *extreme* kindness.

Please don't anyone comment over there. We can't change her mind from a distance, and you can all tell that anything that anyone says to her is perceived as an attack. This is not something she's doing on purpose--nor was it anything I did on purpose. Unfortunately, it is. Thank G-d she is Catholic--a church that believes in chemical inbalances (which can be triggered by pregnancy hormones) instead of demon possession.

I'm someone who used to deal with paranoia and the unrelenting anxiety that comes with it before I got appropriate medication. Not allowing this unfortunate woman to post here if she did find Free Jinger would be doing her an *extreme* kindness.

Please don't anyone comment over there. We can't change her mind from a distance, and you can all tell that anything that anyone says to her is perceived as an attack. This is not something she's doing on purpose--nor was it anything I did on purpose. Unfortunately, it is. Thank G-d she is Catholic--a church that believes in chemical inbalances (which can be triggered by pregnancy hormones) instead of demon possession.

I don't doubt that in this case, if she came here, it might be a kindness to ban her. My problem is more the precedent it would set.

But why are we even talking about it? There's no indication she a) knows about us or b) would engage with us even if she did know.

ACK! She's gone! Her blog is now private/blocked. :o

Darnit.

This is actually a pleasant surprise for me. Not what I was picturing may happen when and if she found FJ talking about her (not that this is proof that she did, it could be a response to the comments only). Going private is actually the big- girl thing to do, imo. I was picturing ranting and threats, but it looks like she started down that road with the post earlier today that got removed, but changed her mind.

Thing is, I'm SO wanting to know what she says about it, if anything, to the invited readers. I know I shouldn't, but I do. ;)

But, are there any invited readers? Didn't appear to be much interaction on the blog at all, and she was just SO excited when a new country showed up on her hits. What now, Franki, what now?

What now, Franki, what now?

I read this as "What now, Freaki, what now?" I think that will be my new nickname for her. :lol:

My bet is that she found this thread after posting the threat earlier, and that's why she took down the post and ultimately went private. After reading the shit storm brewing over here, she may have realized that her shotgun comments had the potential to be serious trouble from a law enforcement perspective.

Then again, she may have just decided that murderous comments are too big of a risk for her imaginary babies. :roll:

ETA: Her Shutterfly is still public, but the Danny's Legacy blog has been made private as well.

ourangelbabydanny.shutterfly.com/

dannyslegacy.blogspot.com/

Guest Anonymous

I am glad she has taken the blog down. I hope that maybe this has given her the impetus to seek some real-life help for her grief and troubles.

Good for her. I'm impressed that she's just taking it private instead of throwing a huge fit (well, not publicly, at least).

Oh, just wait. I have a bad feeling about this one.

I accidentally left the tab w her blog opened before she locked down-didn't see the post that she deleted. I just kept reading the what she would've changed to prevent the miscarriages and shaking my head. I know stress can do it, but she seriously looked for EVERY POSSIBLE stressor that likely wouldn't have bothered most people :/

Oh, just wait. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Mmm, me too.

Anyway, like Treemom and I said yesterday, please don't poke the crazy person. If she turns up here we'll deal with it then.

I admit that as much as I first enjoyed pointing and laughing at the crazy, the more I consider the level and source of it, the happier I am that she's now private. I hope that means she is getting help or at least won't have the opportunity to have her paranoia fed by "evil" emails and/or comments.

I admit that as much as I first enjoyed pointing and laughing at the crazy, the more I consider the level and source of it, the happier I am that she's now private. I hope that means she is getting help or at least won't have the opportunity to have her paranoia fed by "evil" emails and/or comments.

Seconded. I feel guilty for snarky thoughts/words about her. I just feel bad for her now and I hope she gets help.

Archived