IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Curious,

If ever your finger is hovering over the delete button and "slips", :pray: :pray: PLEASE let if be this one. Truly, I don't think anyone would complain.

Dear Curious,

If ever your finger is hovering over the delete button and "slips", :pray: :pray: PLEASE let if be this one. Truly, I don't think anyone would complain.

Although MMMM is being horrible, this thread was linked in the one about the lady having a phantom pregnancy, and I think a lot of people who weren't here for this equally sad story came over to read it (I did).

Deleting this thread would be confusing to those folks. I also think it's an illustration of how dangerous fundie rhetoric about reproduction can be to vulnerable people.

Although MMMM is being horrible, this thread was linked in the one about the lady having a phantom pregnancy, and I think a lot of people who weren't here for this equally sad story came over to read it (I did).

Deleting this thread would be confusing to those folks. I also think it's an illustration of how dangerous fundie rhetoric about reproduction can be to vulnerable people.

I'm pretty sure Koala was referring to MMMM's profile, not this thread, which is somewhat of a FJ classic.

yeah, because I have seen that seem sentence used over and over here and I was just wondering if that was a thing. Makes more since to just delete the post.

No one but mods/admins can delete posts except in very limited circumstances. Which you would know if you bothered to read the Terms of Use and Rules. Maybe that would be a better use of your time when you have questions like this rather than necroing old posts :)

yeah, because I have seen that seem sentence used over and over here and I was just wondering if that was a thing. Makes more since to just delete the post.

I've actually missed seeing this sentence used over and over. Can you point me to other threads where this has happened? Because if you actually read this thread and saw that sentence used over and over by various posters in just this one thread you would have understood why.

They cannot delete the posts, which, if you were not a troll and were a actually member you would have picked up on, so they edit.

Archived