IGNORED

Franki ~ mommyofdaniel (funerals for 8&5 wk miscarriages)

Iamthatbean

I'm so sorry you had to grow up like that Treemom. That must have been very difficult. My Great Grandmother was schizophrenic and I think my Mother is still traumatized by the things she said and did (she tried to kill my Mother once when she was a toddler.)

My Grandpa is currently married to someone who is a lot like the woman from the blog. She hasn't been diagnosed with anything yet, but it's clear she has mental problems. She insists people have called her names (it never happened) and that she has all these degres (that never happened either. We checked.) And my Grandpa constantly does things to fuel her paranoia. It's a disturbing thing to witness.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is scary as hell and I really don't want her coming here. If she were just azzhat then fine, it would interesting but this person is truly crazy and that is just plain cruel on our part to play with her. What I was and still am worried about is the person she calls BM and her child. No one here wants to wake up one morning and find out that CP acted out her desires and did something to BM or baby BM. This woman is honestly sick and needs real help. I hope someone somewhere can help her.

+1

THIS +2

This woman is clearly not well and in a lot of pain. She may be dangerous to others and herself. It is just sad all the way around. I can't snark, it is too sad and clearly beyond her control. I hope her husband is trying to get her some help, but it sure doesn't seem like it, but who knows what is going on IRL.

you know...i think this is fake. i really cant believe someone that mentally ill is writing a blog.

I hope this is fake.

I don't think it's fake. A friend of a friend is like this (but not about babies). She's certifiably insane. Kept her husband locked up in the basement, and only let him out to go to work. He was literally saved in the middle of the night by his relatives. You can google her and see: Gardenia C. Hung.

She's totally crazy and claims a whole bunch of degrees and abilities, and on the side she turns tricks for money.

She is scary as hell and I really don't want her coming here. If she were just azzhat then fine, it would interesting but this person is truly crazy and that is just plain cruel on our part to play with her. quote]

Yeah I'm really hoping she doesn't show up here. I don't see any possible way that would turn out well.

...in the case of this woman, if what she says in her blog entries are true, her husband is encouraging her to stay mad at this woman and helping her come up with reasons to fuel the anger and hatred. I don't think there's any excuse for him doing that. And I sincrely hope he's not truly doing that and that she's just lying about their conversations.

Honestly? I have no idea what her husband might or might not be doing. If she can read cruel intentions into someone handing her baby clothes, or do a line-by-line analysis of an innocuous email that "proves" the sender meant to insult her, then I would imagine she has no trouble believing that her husband fully supports and encourages her when she's in a righteous fury--even if, in reality, he doesn't. She believes she's right, she looks for confirmation of that, and she finds it because she shuts out or discounts any information that suggests she's not. We all do that to one extent or another, but she seems to be doing it at an extreme level.

So everything other people say or do in that blog is seen through her filters, and presented accordingly. What's actually happening? What are others actually thinking? What does her husband make of all this? It's very hard to know because we're getting such a narrow, selective, self-serving picture.

IIRC (I can't bring myself to go back and read), her husband did express some concern that she would cause offense by giving another woman a good talking-to (about being more sensitive to her as a mother who had suffered baby loss). But she casually brushed it aside, as if it were a silly concern, and as if he ought to have known better because she was just going to do it anyway. It doesn't sound like he pushed the point too hard, but he did at least say something.

It's also possible that he nods and agrees with her when she's angry and ranting because that calms her down. It's clear that you can't tell her a damned thing, she's quick to take offense, and she's perfectly capable of staying angry for a long time. So it's possible that showing agreement is the best way he has of managing her rages. Trying to reason with her would just stoke the fire, but with agreement and support she'll gradually extinguish it herself (or at least reduce the inferno to glowing coals).

Also, maybe she wasn't this obviously crazy until recently. She and her husband have known each other for 10 or 11 years, but have only been married (and trying for a kid) since October 2010. She's a former beauty queen who is now middle-aged (often a rough transition for image-obsessed women), and now she desperately wants a baby--even though her chances of having one at her age are extremely low. So while she may have been functional all along despite her narcissism, possible OCD, and trauma issues (I'm willing to believe her claims that she was assaulted while in college, and that she worked as a trauma counselor), only recently has she come unglued. And if that's the case, it's possible that her husband hopes that this is just a temporary thing and she'll go back to being her normal self if he's patient and understanding. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

Also, maybe she wasn't this obviously crazy until recently. She and her husband have known each other for 10 or 11 years, but have only been married (and trying for a kid) since October 2010. She's a former beauty queen who is now middle-aged (often a rough transition for image-obsessed women), and now she desperately wants a baby--even though her chances of having one at her age are extremely low. So while she may have been functional all along despite her narcissism, possible OCD, and trauma issues (I'm willing to believe her claims that she was assaulted while in college, and that she worked as a trauma counselor), only recently has she come unglued. And if that's the case, it's possible that her husband hopes that this is just a temporary thing and she'll go back to being her normal self if he's patient and understanding. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

I don't think she's only recently come unglued. I think she came unglued when someone (actually) tried to kill her, way back when. If you look at her beauty pageant profile from 2001, it's all kinds of crazy. In the biography section, normally used to list only major awards and titles, she has listed PAGES of minor awards and trivial accomplishments dating back to fourth grade. I really think the crazy started when Tire Iron Man came after her, if not earlier.

This woman is nuts!!

I had a coworker (sort of) like this - she could launch into the most detailed descriptions of how/why people had wronged her, what they should have done instead, etc. She had a fight with her husband over the phone one day because she had been cold during the night and he should have known that and pulled the covers up over her. She also said that former co-workers of hers had tried to kill her. Stuff like that. She also had rapid cycling bipolar disorder and her meds weren't sorted out yet. So...I'm thinking there's something similar going on with our blogger.

Did someone comment on her blog? She has a post stating that getting 19 comments anonymously is stalking and harassment and implied that she can trace the sender's IP address and get a restraining order.

While I think maybe one or two of us may have left a comment (btw, I did not) I cannot imagine that anyone did so 19 times. So either 19 different people commented or in her mind 1 or 2 comments become 19 and stalking.

I hereby retract my snark and am backing away slowly, praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that she gets some real help.

I read a few more of her posts today, and calling her "all kinds of crazy" is putting it mildly. I have never been able to understand how a person, no matter how deranged, could become so obsessive about having a baby that she'd murder a pregnant woman or a woman with a newborn, and steal her baby. I'm afraid that's the kind of crazy we're looking at here.

Did someone comment on her blog? She has a post stating that getting 19 comments anonymously is stalking and harassment and implied that she can trace the sender's IP address and get a restraining order.

help.

Do you have a link? I can't see anything.

She's scary.

I don't see an entry for that on her blog. The last entry I see is from December 14th.

It WAS there. I'm not insane. I swear it. It was dated today, the 19th. I read it just MOMENTS before I posted here. I promise!! She must've removed it for some reason. I just don't know.

I'm going to go eat cookies.

She needs to hire a better Internet lawyer.

I hereby retract my snark and am backing away slowly, praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that she gets some real help.

It wasn't me. I don't poke sticks at the kray-kray.

Um...I sent one comment just about the fact that '

the most traumatic thing in the world wasn't perhaps a miscarriage, although of course I am sure it was very awful for her.'

I swear that was the entire message.

and it was before I became scared when I realised how crazy she was. when i thought it may be fake.

eeek i regret that now but i SWEAR it was just one message :(

Guest Anonymous

If you type the first part of her name into google then the cached version of today's post shows up in the results.

I'm really sad for her whole situation. I do think she needs a new internet lawer, but I wish for her a good doctor most of all.

If you type the first part of her name into google then the cached version of today's post shows up in the results.

I'm really sad for her whole situation. I do think she needs a new internet lawer, but I wish for her a good doctor most of all.

"Apparently we all have our views in this world. That is not a crime to have them. Nor is expressing them in a piece of literature such as a blog.

What is a crime, however, is harassing others, particularly to the point of stalking. Since I have my comments filter set up so that all comments have to go to my inbox, and be approved of me to be published, anyone making a comment, even anonymously, is sending me an email with their comments in it.

I guess some people are not aware that their internet addresses can be traced. So, if you sent me an ugly comment, or particularly 19 of them, please keep in mind that your address can be traced in real time in order to be served a restraining order from sending me hate emails.

I will pray for you. "

She ended it with the 'Fundie "Fuck You"' :shock:

all I needed to see was the names of her miscarriages written on the leaves of the plant with the Christmas lights.. that's nuckin futz right there.

"Apparently we all have our views in this world. That is not a crime to have them. Nor is expressing them in a piece of literature such as a blog.

What is a crime, however, is harassing others, particularly to the point of stalking. Since I have my comments filter set up so that all comments have to go to my inbox, and be approved of me to be published, anyone making a comment, even anonymously, is sending me an email with their comments in it.

I guess some people are not aware that their internet addresses can be traced. So, if you sent me an ugly comment, or particularly 19 of them, please keep in mind that your address can be traced in real time in order to be served a restraining order from sending me hate emails.

I will pray for you. "

Seriously? She really thinks you can find someone's home address by tracing someone's IP address. Wow.

I will pray for you. "

LOL. I didn't comment, either, although it sure would have been fun. Maybe some lurkers did?

Wow....if posting "ugly" comments is against the law then the jails are going to fill up pretty dang quickly. I'm thinking that she was raised as a "Princess" and is a spoiled rotten brat who can't fathom how anyone could think she is less than perfect. Another reason why, if I have any daughters, I will not treat them like fragile little princesses.

you know...i think this is fake. i really cant believe someone that mentally ill is writing a blog.

I hope this is fake.

I knew someone like this briefly, she was obviously very bright and wrote well; she wrote long screeds on our church's discussion board about how we had wronged her. I think unfortunately it could very well be real.

LOL. I didn't comment, either, although it sure would have been fun. Maybe some lurkers did?

I almost did yesterday, had it typed out and everything. But, I thought better of it, and I was too lazy to register for an account (don't have one).

In Texas, as I read it, this isn't even close to being against the law. How could it be, when the blog is public and the submission of comments allowed? Non-threatening non-agreement is not harassment, you have to protect yourself if you don't want email, and not put yourself "out there" in a blog. I noticed she doesn't get (m)any comments that she posts. Methinks until this was posted here, she was doing a lot of typing to thin air. I think she could be in the process of composing a rant for the ages this very minute, and if her blood pressure was elevated before, who the hell knows what FJ will get blamed for now?

This is making me feel queasy.

Archived