IGNORED

Jackson and Emerson: Here We Go Yet Again

Coconut Flan

3 Bates kids have moved to Florida. I won’t be surprised if more move in the future. That state is getting pretty comfy for fundies. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jackson apparently moved to Florida..I wonder what he will be doing for work from now on. 

Maybe he will be working with Chad?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, fish_ca said:

Chad and Erin live about an hour from where he will be living. Jackson could be working with him occasionally but it isn't even really clear what Chad is doing in Florida. I bet Jackson has something else lined up.

• Upvote 3

On 4/15/2023 at 10:19 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

3 Bates kids have moved to Florida. I won’t be surprised if more move in the future. That state is getting pretty comfy for fundies. 

I waffle back and forth on whether Tori & Bobby will eventually move. Her best friend and his family are down there, but Bobby has a pretty stable job working for his best friend's successful business.

I could also see Lawson & Tiffany there.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, LanaBanana said:

I waffle back and forth on whether Tori & Bobby will eventually move. Her best friend and his family are down there, but Bobby has a pretty stable job working for his best friend's successful business.

I could also see Lawson & Tiffany there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the younger ones decide to move down there. They seem to like visiting Alyssa.

• Upvote 3

On 4/17/2023 at 7:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the younger ones decide to move down there. They seem to like visiting Alyssa.

I totally can see Warden and Isaiah moving there in the future.

• Upvote 4

On 4/16/2023 at 12:03 AM, fish_ca said:

Wasn't it Jackson who made comments about wanting to work in HVAC with John? Or was that Warden?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

Wasn't it Jackson who made comments about wanting to work in HVAC with John? Or was that Warden?

Maybe some of these Bates boys should get off their asses and enroll in Crown College's Trade School--they offer a 2-year HVAC program among other things.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

29 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Maybe some of these Bates boys should get off their asses and enroll in Crown College's Trade School--they offer a 2-year HVAC program among other things.

That's so logical you know they'll never do it.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

I feel like I have no idea what Isaiah does. Does he go to clown college? I know he didn't enjoy working with Chad... he said that sometime back on the show. 

26 minutes ago, gobucks said:

I feel like I have no idea what Isaiah does. Does he go to clown college? I know he didn't enjoy working with Chad... he said that sometime back on the show. 

Isaiah does lawn care. He also works with Trace and Warden occasionally. He is apparently the best at installing floors. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, gobucks said:

He is in college but we dont know where or what he is studying. Maybe once he graduates Kelly will make a post about it.

• Upvote 1

What are they all going to do in Florida? Chad is doing whatever he's doing with that church. And John had a business he is doing.  

In Lawson and Tiff latest vlog they show Jackson new apartment in Florida and he says it is just next to his new job. That to me sounds like he is not working in construction anymore.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, llucie said:

In Lawson and Tiff latest vlog they show Jackson new apartment in Florida and he says it is just next to his new job. That to me sounds like he is not working in construction anymore.

What else is he qualified to do?

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, marmalade said:

What else is he qualified to do?

I’ve been waiting for some hair shampoo person to give him a break. 🤣  he’s so full of himself. At least his sisters seem to put an effort to work. Lawson is so lazy.  Could you imagine him trying to raise a kid? Let alone a dozen?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

He probably got a nepotism job via the Wells family. Doesn't the mom have a business? Not sure what the father does.

• Upvote 1

Jackson was on their buddy Jonas's podcast and siad he will be building docks in Florida. 

H also took a big shot at his parents and how he doesn't want more children than he can spend equal and quality time with. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jackson was on their buddy Jonas's podcast and siad he will be building docks in Florida. 

H also took a big shot at his parents and how he doesn't want more children than he can spend equal and quality time with. 

I feel like one of the Wissman husbands has a dock-building business.

Oh, here it is: Andrew Wissmann, in Winter Garden: https://q-icebuilders.com/pages/about 

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

I feel like dock building in Florida would be an “always needed” business. Sort of like John’s job in air conditioning in Florida. I really doubt there will be more than one child in that family that has more than 10 kids. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like dock building in Florida would be an “always needed” business. Sort of like John’s job in air conditioning in Florida. I really doubt there will be more than one child in that family that has more than 10 kids. 

Yes, because docks need to be rebuilt and repaired as well.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes seems like a good position, specially if his boss is a family friend. In the video he says though that he wants to have his own construction company in the future.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yes, because docks need to be rebuilt and repaired as well.

The salt water and hurricanes probably beat them up quite a bit.

20 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I feel like one of the Wissman husbands has a dock-building business.

Oh, here it is: Andrew Wissmann, in Winter Garden: https://q-icebuilders.com/pages/about 

Coincidentally Emerson grew up in Winter Garden, wouldnt be surprised if the common group of friends outing were they met included some wissmans.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2