IGNORED

Jackson and Emerson: Here We Go Yet Again

Coconut Flan

I totally misread that as DeSatan. Which would be appropriate in my opinion. He terrifies me and is one of few people I truly hate. Racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, classist, pro death penalty, pro prisons -the only positive thing that I could say is that he isn’t a cannibal. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

Jackson went from Edward Cullen Bates to looking like Zach 2.0 overnight to me

• Upvote 7
  • Move Along 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

On 5/28/2023 at 10:23 PM, Expectopatronus said:

the only positive thing that I could say is that he isn’t a cannibal. 

That we know of.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

On 5/27/2023 at 4:30 PM, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20230527-152840-055.thumb.png.6374eeff24998a3a35ed5e79a2da837f.pngScreenshot_20230527-1528272.png.1bb20b07d64d5c4cebd0291b4646bf86.png

He was holding a shotgun shell in his mouth, not a vape.

Picture number 1 has an unpleasant phallic tone to it, particularly when coupled with the tight jeans and over large belt buckle.

The shell in picture 2 looks like a lipstick and a cigar had a baby. Alternatively, it looks like a fingertip trapped inside the casing. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

Target has black owned businesses highlighted on their main page, pride items all the time, highlighted every June. Why are they acting like this year is soooo different? 

• Upvote 14

@gobucks I'm in the camp that because they got rid of roe v wade they want to attack another marginalized group to get rid of what little rights they have.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

On 6/2/2023 at 1:06 PM, candygirl200413 said:

@gobucks I'm in the camp that because they got rid of roe v wade they want to attack another marginalized group to get rid of what little rights they have.

Yep the next group to target. You know there will another after this one as well. Apparently the need to have someone or a group to actively hate is very ingrained, you know their version of christianity!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

So are they also going to delete their Amazon wedding registry? Since Amazon put out the IBLP documentary? And also sells pride-related items? 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 6/1/2023 at 3:07 PM, postscript said:

Picture number 1 has an unpleasant phallic tone to it, particularly when coupled with the tight jeans and over large belt buckle.

The shell in picture 2 looks like a lipstick and a cigar had a baby. Alternatively, it looks like a fingertip trapped inside the casing. 

This whole thing screams insecure and immature...

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

😳Is he trying to bring sexy back?? Does he realize that looks like a joint in his hand? Wait...does he even know what a joint is🤔

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

Jackson and Emerson took down the wedding party section of their wedding website. They had never actually filled it out. I wonder if they took it down because there are some Duggar boys in the wedding party? 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

On Alyssa's YouTube that was posted today, Jackson said "47 more days". Estimating October 13-15.......One week after Canadian Thanksgiving; not bad.

• Upvote 1

They are getting married on 10/14. The Bates kids love getting married in October. Josie, Nathan,Trace, and now Jackson all have October anniversarys. Not sure why. It's not because of the fall weather. The only couple that probably had fall weather was Nathan and Esther since they married in PA. It was hot for Josie's wedding IIRC. Not sure about Trace. Jackson & Emerson are getting married in Orlando so fall weather won't be a factor there of course.

ETA: Not sure about the other couples but i think Nathan and Esther met in October. Not sure if was the date they got married but I am pretty sure they met in October.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GreenBeans said:

Can we talk about Jackson’s hair? What happened? I mean, more power to him if that’s what he likes, but woah, to me it looks like somewhere straight out of the 90s/2000s.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMq9fQswTZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Damn, now Jackson looks even more like the younger brother of my close friends. And yes, he was a teen in the 90s/2000s 😂

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Can we talk about Jackson’s hair? What happened? I mean, more power to him if that’s what he likes, but woah, to me it looks like somewhere straight out of the 90s/2000s.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMq9fQswTZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I think that’s a popular look again. I see it a lot on young men in my area. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Jackson has always had “stylized” hair. At least for the past few years. He always struck me as the Bates boy who would want to model. He always had light brown dirty blonde hair. But I think he might actually get it lightened sometimes. I suppose it could be the sun. But it looks like he’s gotten highlights to me. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jackson has always had “stylized” hair. At least for the past few years. He always struck me as the Bates boy who would want to model. He always had light brown dirty blonde hair. But I think he might actually get it lightened sometimes. I suppose it could be the sun. But it looks like he’s gotten highlights to me. 

Totally agree he looks like every boy using sun in when I was at school in the early aughts 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, byzant said:

Totally agree he looks like every boy using sun in when I was at school in the early aughts 

Bleached tips! The amount of bleach my jr high/ high school aged sons used in that time frame! Between that and their sisters deep purple dye jobs- that bathroom was absolutely toxic 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3