IGNORED

Jackson and Emerson: Here We Go Yet Again

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jackson was on their buddy Jonas's podcast and siad he will be building docks in Florida. 

H also took a big shot at his parents and how he doesn't want more children than he can spend equal and quality time with. 

what's the name of this podcast? I gotta hear this for myself!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gobucks said:

what's the name of this podcast? I gotta hear this for myself!

its on youtube: 

To be fair he does say in another part of the video he had the perfect childhood and there is nothing he would change about it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like dock building in Florida would be an “always needed” business. Sort of like John’s job in air conditioning in Florida. I really doubt there will be more than one child in that family that has more than 10 kids. 

I think Erin would have been willing to go that high but thankfully it looks like that won't be possibly. Tori might get that high and Nathan is my wild card, but I agree that no one else will and the middle kids will have the smallest families because they experienced the poverty AND the neglect. 

I actually don't think the Bates will hit 100 grandkids, because I see smaller families, especially in the middle of the pack. My guess is the top out at 90. 

Just now, llucie said:

its on youtube: 

To be fair he does say in another part of the video he had the perfect childhood and there is nothing he would change about it. 

I found that interesting when asked directly about his family and then childhood he says the party line about it being great etc but when asked about having kids he says “I don’t want any of my children to feel like they don’t have enough time with me or neglected in any way." Which is way more telling than the perfect childhood bs.

22 minutes ago, llucie said:

Coincidentally Emerson grew up in Winter Garden, wouldnt be surprised if the common group of friends outing were they met included some wissmans.

Jackson was a groomsman in Nathaniel Wissman's wedding last year. So I think that is a good guess and that Jackson working for Andrew is a good guess. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Tori is the only one I see having 10 kids. But I predict a lot of Bates kids having 2-6 kids. Which is tiny compared to their parents’ 19.

• Upvote 7

I sincerely hope that Jackson and Emerson have the knowledge and resources to make his wish for a smaller family a reality. 

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I sincerely hope that Jackson and Emerson have the knowledge and resources to make his wish for a smaller family a reality. 

Her sister has been married two years without a pregnancy and her brother was married for sometime before he had his first child, so I think her family is pro-birth control.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Her sister has been married two years without a pregnancy and her brother was married for sometime before he had his first child, so I think her family is pro-birth control.

And if he is indeed working for Andrew Wissmann, that's a good role model because he and his wife Kori have only 2 kids, and they have been married 12 years. Even if they wanted more, he benefits from seeing the positive aspects of a small family.

• Upvote 13

If I am remembering correctly, Andrew and Kori had fertility issues for many years, so not necessarily a small family by choice. Still a good example of what a pRoPeR cHrIsTiAn family can look like though.

Sorry @HereticHick, just realised I had a total reading comprehension fail the first time I read your post and basically repeated your points!

Edited by Mrs Ms
Reading comprehension fail
  • Upvote 7

I can't remember, are the Langdon sisters from Florida? If so and Warden is indeed involved with one of them, I could see his eventual move into DeSantistan. He is really close to Erin and Alyssa.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Watching this makes me realize how little individuality these people have. There is literally nothing unique about Jackson except he wanted to be in the military. He literally said nothing about his fiancé at all in the entire podcast about her personality! Not even the smallest hint of a detail like her favorite color is pink so I am having pink flowers at the engagement or anything. She has zero interests to plan a proposal around? Kids these days are on social media planning out elaborate prom-posals based on favorite foods, movies, games, colors, hobbies, sports.. and he does the literal most boring thing ever. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

I can't remember, are the Langdon sisters from Florida? If so and Warden is indeed involved with one of them, I could see his eventual move into DeSantistan. He is really close to Erin and Alyssa.

No, they are from Connecticut. But Warden's very vague story posting from the last few days implies some quite of break up 😂 so if he was involved with Emma Langdon it is probably over. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

No, they are from Connecticut. But Warden's very vague story posting from the last few days implies some quite of break up 😂 so if he was involved with Emma Langdon it is probably over. 

His posts have been pretty emo lately. 

Kori Wissmann deals with infertility and she has said that Plexus was the reason she got pregnant after all those years. 

I think sometimes it takes having your own kids to realize what you missed out on as a kid. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think sometimes it takes having your own kids to realize what you missed out on as a kid. 

I think this is very true for Katie. I think her pregnancy made her realize what her childhood was really like. I mean, obviously she still isn't ready to blame her parents or say anything bad about her childhood but you can tell she wants something different for her kids and that she is seeing the benefits of a small family with how involved Travis's family is. 

I think Jackson is seeing it with Emerson's family. There are 6 kids (although the status of 2 of those kids seems up for debate) and the family seems close and they spend a lot of time together and Emerson was able to do things like sports. 

Once the Bates kids started marrying into smaller families they were going to start seeing the benefits of having less kids. 

Except Tori apparently. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 9

16 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

DeSantistan

Thank you, this made my day 😂😂

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

On 5/4/2023 at 6:40 PM, CanadianMamam said:

oh do tell, I missed it. 

Do you think the other one is still linked to Jason Duggar 

Also I could see Erin hitting ten or over if it wasn't for her health

Tori I think will hit over ten unless a laundry room style breakdown changes her mind and does not make her double down harder

Its hard to say about Michael but I do believe she would have wanted as many as the lord can give her 

I think the fertility issues and health of the other girls Josie and Carlin allows them the freedom to explore and accept smaller sized families that they may not have done if they were bonified easy "breeders"

Alyssa I am on the fence about, I don't see her finished yet. And she has many fertile years ahead unless she choose to get a permanent birth control snip for her or John, I can possible see an opps or planned babies in her future. I also believe that if she or john got the snip she would change her mind and get a reversal.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of had a small amount of hope that Jackson could be likable, but then I saw this video produced by my favorite videographer James Duggar. Shooting a rifle, carrying a handgun, vaping. Jackson is the total stereotypical package. What a douche.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.761bc0d8816bf0004b3a1f24c3726495.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bd0f9933a903174c1708db99d343a83c.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1476c4bb58fedc477cf0478c38d700f4.png

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

I kind of had a small amount of hope that Jackson could be likable, but then I saw this video produced by my favorite videographer James Duggar. Shooting a rifle, carrying a handgun, vaping. Jackson is the total stereotypical package. What a douche.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.761bc0d8816bf0004b3a1f24c3726495.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.bd0f9933a903174c1708db99d343a83c.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.1476c4bb58fedc477cf0478c38d700f4.png

That was a very douchey, look at how 'manly' I am, do I make you hot video! Yeah, no.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

Another Cowboy Bates. Joy. 

Jackson and Emerson also decided to cancel their Target registry as part of the boycott. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 8
  • Haha 8

Wait, so they’re against alcohol (and probably smoking and recreational drugs), but vaping is ok? How do they rationalize that? Make it make sense

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

52 minutes ago, Keys said:

Wait, so they’re against alcohol (and probably smoking and recreational drugs), but vaping is ok? How do they rationalize that? Make it make sense

I think this shows us that Jackson truly is a rebel. 🤠 

Seriously, I bet the parents aren’t happy about it. Jackson probably explained that he was just acting and playing the part of a cool cowboy.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20230527-152840-055.thumb.png.6374eeff24998a3a35ed5e79a2da837f.pngScreenshot_20230527-1528272.png.1bb20b07d64d5c4cebd0291b4646bf86.png

He was holding a shotgun shell in his mouth, not a vape.

That seems safe. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Another Cowboy Bates. Joy. 

Jackson and Emerson also decided to cancel their Target registry as part of the boycott. 

And they turned off comments on the post. Gutless bigots. 🙄

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

On 5/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, lumpentheologie said:

Thank you, this made my day 😂😂

Mine too. And I live in it. Stealing this.

• Upvote 1