IGNORED

Lori Alexander 82: The only dissenting voice allowed is her own

53 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I used to live within a couple minutes of a huge Kroger Marketplace.

When I lived in AZ, I lived down the street from a Fry's Marketplace. In Vegas, I think there may have been a Smith's Marketplace somewhere in town but I never went since I did most of my shopping at WinCo (awesome, cheap groceries). When I lived in Englewood, I did most of my shopping at the King Sooper's Marketplace. There wasn't one close enough when I moved to Denver and down here in the armpit of Colorado, there isn't one, I'd have to go up to the Springs. 

Looking forward to moving back up to Denver sometime this summer...

• Upvote 2

Dang Lori.  I’m home full time, with several different health issues.  My kids are suffering irreparable issues because of my health issues.  It’s hard to admit, but also important to admit.  If Lori would finally admit that between her health issues, her marriage and her parenting her kids have irreparable damage, she’d probably make a difference in peoples lives and not have to make up stories.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

what student would have time to go home at lunch and "fornicate"? Personally, I was happiest when my darling mother /s was NOT home. If she wasn't home, she couldn't talk shit to me. My mother didn't "guard" fuckall except for her fantasy world. 

Lori's issues probably fucked her kids up more than they'll ever admit to her. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I am convinced more than ever that Lori is calling our daughter Alyssa's best pal Tenley.  lately Tenley has been giving hints that they have been having sleep and perhaps other behavior issues with their 2 1/2 yo "strong willed toddler: (Tenley's words.) Yesterday on IG Tenley posted a frantic, tear filled post about the issues they have been having.  Today Tenley posted, that things were "better" last night but they still have issues to deal with. 

A few minutes ago Lori posted this: 

The Transformed Wife  @godlywomanhood

21m

Replying to @godlywomanhood

Listen and learn from those who have raised godly offspring who are walking in truth, women, not the many young women who have young children who are completely out of control!

Doesn't seem to be a coincidence. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

18 hours ago, louisa05 said:

More fiction from Lori: 

Hide contents

IMG_5141.jpg.c81ecbedb2efe575f867372f48600e87.jpg

Oh heck, didn’t all of us do this as teenagers?

I mean I actually had an abortion clinic on retainer, I needed them so frequently in high school. 🙄

Lori, you are so full of shit. 💩

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

The Transformed Wife  @godlywomanhood

21m

Replying to @godlywomanhood

Listen and learn from those who have raised godly offspring who are walking in truth, women, not the many young women who have young children who are completely out of control!

That's just such a strange view of parenting. If 'you' have a child who is *under control* -- all that means is that 'you' have leveraged the intense fear people experience when their survival feels threatened, and have used those impulses to manipulate someone according to your own wishes. Wow! Good for you! It's true that your kid is probably rarely any trouble to anyone... but that doesn't make your choices moral or ethically acceptable. And you've basically thrown any hope of long term mental health out the window.

Given the choice between a child who is sometimes a bit of a handful but generally responds to their parent's leadership, and a child who is *under control* and I'll take the natural behaviour of the untraumatized kid any day!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

18 hours ago, feministxtian said:

what student would have time to go home at lunch and "fornicate"? Personally, I was happiest when my darling mother /s was NOT home. If she wasn't home, she couldn't talk shit to me. My mother didn't "guard" fuckall except for her fantasy world. 

Lori's issues probably fucked her kids up more than they'll ever admit to her. 

Lori is clueless. I'm assuming she means high schoolers? Maybe when she was a kid people had time to go home on lunch, but I hear most kids these days get like 25 minutes total for lunch, and that is all the time they get to stand in line, eat, take a bathroom break, and get their stuff together for their next class. Nobody is getting weekly abortions, Lori. That doesn't even make sense.

And anybody who wants to "fornicate" isn't headed home to do so, either. Teens will find places if they want. That's how one girl in my middle school managed to get poison ivy all down her entire left side... 

• Upvote 7

I’m sure Jill defines out of control as kids who don’t do exactly what Jill thinks they should do, aka have been parented using the Pearl method.

she probably lumps the baby who cries and the kid who murders as both kids who are out of control.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I’ve said this before, but if my faith was based on a book that requires me to beat kids (it really doesn’t), I would get a new faith. Because I'm quite sure that is not what my God wants me to do. 

Also (late to the game, was back in Ohio visiting Mom for Mother’s Day), some of us are quite enamored with the name King Soops (what everyone here actually calls it). I mean, I’ve lived in the South and shopped at Piggly Wigglys and Food Lions, so King Soops isn’t relatively obnoxious at all. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Also (late to the game, was back in Ohio visiting Mom for Mother’s Day), some of us are quite enamored with the name King Soops (what everyone here actually calls it). I mean, I’ve lived in the South and shopped at Piggly Wigglys and Food Lions, so King Soops isn’t relatively obnoxious at all. 

I'm very grateful that Piggly Wiggly has not yet infiltrated southeastern VA!🤣

• Upvote 3

On 5/16/2023 at 2:13 PM, Alisamer said:

Lori is clueless. I'm assuming she means high schoolers? Maybe when she was a kid people had time to go home on lunch, but I hear most kids these days get like 25 minutes total for lunch, and that is all the time they get to stand in line, eat, take a bathroom break, and get their stuff together for their next class. Nobody is getting weekly abortions, Lori. That doesn't even make sense.

And anybody who wants to "fornicate" isn't headed home to do so, either. Teens will find places if they want. That's how one girl in my middle school managed to get poison ivy all down her entire left side... 

Not only is lunch short —it’s 30 minutes here but that includes passing time to get back to class—students aren’t allowed to leave the campus. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Not only is lunch short —it’s 30 minutes here but that includes passing time to get back to class—students aren’t allowed to leave the campus. 

It's 40 minutes here, but I think the campuses are closed. When I was in school during the dark ages in the 90s we had an hour of open campus lunch at the public schools until columbine. Then they installed metal detectors and closed campus, locked doors and the world changed. 

The private school I attended had a 17 minute lunch and the first thing on their mission was "instilling disciple." We weren't going anywhere. 

5 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

The private school I attended had a 17 minute lunch and the first thing on their mission was "instilling disciple." We weren't going anywhere. 

Ahhh, the age-old practice of "instilling discipline" by creating such a lack of freedom and abundance of enforced limits that no one operating within that system would *ever* need to use a teaspoon of their own discipline to accomplish anything. That's how we grow and instill character traits, right? By making sure there is no place for them, and ensuring that you never have to use them?

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Believe it or not, I can remember exactly how long my lunch time was in high school (probably because I spent the whole time in the bathroom smoking and playing guitar). It was from 12:26 to 1:04 including passing time. We had 4 minutes between classes. Now college, that was a completely different thing. Hell, my high school boyfriend didn't even go to the same school I did. However, I wouldn't doubt there were a few couples who snuck off to wherever and did their thing. 

2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

It's 40 minutes here, but I think the campuses are closed. When I was in school during the dark ages in the 90s we had an hour of open campus lunch at the public schools until columbine. Then they installed metal detectors and closed campus, locked doors and the world changed. 

The first school I taught at had 22 minutes. It had nothing to do with discipline. In this state, schools must have a certain number of instructional minutes per school year based on level (elementary, middle, high school have different amounts). For religious schools, chapel services and religion classes do not count in the total. So they have to have a slightly longer school day to accommodate that time. By having a shorter lunch, they add instructional minutes each day. The second school I taught in (Catholic) made it up in other ways so that teachers had a 30 minute lunch. 

• Upvote 1

Lori on Tiktok and Twitter:

"It's a fact men are attracted to beautiful scantily clad women especially on the cover of Sports Illustrated and it's a disgrace."

Also Lori:

"Sports illustrated is putting fat women, trans women (men!!! according to Lori), and an 81 year old woman on the cover of its swim suit issue and it's a travesty, especially since EVERYONE  KNOWS and it's a proven FACT that they like the scantily dressed beautiful women.  But that's bad."

Hey Lori...if both versions are bad, here's a tip. Don't buy one, don't look at one. 

Not to mention she's probably jealous of how good Martha Stweard looks at 81 compared to Lori at 65.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

Riddle me this my FJ lovelies. How is Lori able to cook delicious meals from scratch and keep her home beautiful if she is posting nonstop? I know I’m hopping on the speculation bus, but it feels to me like she is in some manic posting frenzy. Like what is it in a reaction to (okay bad grammar). 

• Upvote 7

I say it's a manic posting frenzy, aided by a housekeeper cleaning and the fact that Ken cooks his own food.

I speculate that the possible cause is that people in Lori's life are openly not following God's her rules.  They have jobs, don't beat their children, children go to public school and/or day care. they leave their homes for various reasons, they have date nights, they go to Bible study, etc, etc, etc. etc.

It's driving Lori into a mad frenzy. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

31 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I speculate that the possible cause is that people in Lori's life are openly not following God's her rules. 

Rage posting...someone has displeased the queen and she simply must rail about it. I mean, Her (god's) ways are perfect and must be adhered to. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Riddle me this my FJ lovelies. How is Lori able to cook delicious meals from scratch and keep her home beautiful if she is posting nonstop? I know I’m hopping on the speculation bus, but it feels to me like she is in some manic posting frenzy. Like what is it in a reaction to (okay bad grammar). 

When did Lori get a housekeeper and Ken start cooking? That flys in the face of the very core of her ‘teachings’. 

On 5/16/2023 at 2:44 PM, kpmom said:

Oh heck, didn’t all of us do this as teenagers?

I mean I actually had an abortion clinic on retainer, I needed them so frequently in high school. 🙄

Lori, you are so full of shit. 💩

My high school had open lunch While I never went home to fornicate I did go to the mall and just not go back sometimes.  

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

When did Lori get a housekeeper and Ken start cooking? That flys in the face of the very core of her ‘teachings’. 

She's mentioned having both a housekeeper and a nanny back when she was so 'sick' and her children were still at home. Whether she still has a housekeeper these days is up for conjecture, but I for one strongly suspect someone comes in at least once a week to do the heavy stuff, like floors and bathrooms.

• Upvote 5

Ken has mentioned several times here that he cooked his own food and the children always begged to share it

Which tells us everything we need to know about Lori's "cooking".

• I Agree 5

Lori is a dangerous idiot

She's back touting black salve on FB. The leghumpers are listening intently to "Dr". Lori. and her medical advice.

Dr Lori says she's used it all over her face and it only leaves little scars -- which are much smaller than what a dermatologist would leave.

This must be Dr "don't use sunscreen it causes cancer" Lori admitting using black salve on her face to get rid of sun damage/ possible melanomas -- resulting from not using sunscreen because sunscreen causes cancer.

One comment did call her out as totally irresponsible for giving medical advice as Lori is not a doctor. Comment advises people to read up what black salve is made of and can do.

I'm surprised the comment is still there. Although a leghumper replied at we should use natural remedies (implying black salve) so we don't make big pharma and doctors richer. 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

23 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Ken has mentioned several times here that he cooked his own food and the children always begged to share it

Which tells us everything we need to know about Lori's "cooking".

When you say he mentioned it here do you mean here at FJ?! I am curious about that! And @Red Hair, Black Dress I never heard of that salve. Off to google. 

Edited to add: Oh my dear lord that salve is awful. Don't google if you have a weak stomach. She's insane. 

Edited by fluffernutter
  • Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic