IGNORED

Lori Alexander 82: The only dissenting voice allowed is her own

Lori's FB post today reminded us (and Ken) that she married Ken because he would work hard to provide.  Not a whisper that she loved or even liked him.

Observation -- What's up with Lori pushing Voddie Baucham's odious sermons and bad bad very bad advice the past week?

Although since they have beating children in common I shouldn't be surprised he's one of her faves,

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori's FB post today reminded us (and Ken) that she married Ken because he would work hard to provide.  Not a whisper that she loved or even liked him.

Observation -- What's up with Lori pushing Voddie Baucham's odious sermons and bad bad very bad advice the past week?

Although since they have beating children in common I shouldn't be surprised he's one of her faves,

Someone is bound to ask her if love had anything to do with her marrying Ken. I'd do it, but I'm banned from commenting on her page. A few people have already called her out on her "I didn't need to *hear* from God or seek signs" comment.

She's been a fan of Baucham for a long time. He's a firm believer in marrying women off very young, beating children, and daughters 'serving' their fathers in questionable ways. Of course she loves him. 🤢

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Lori trots out an oldie but goodie about what IF a husband makes his wife work today. Besides all the USUAL false arguments, she adds this at the end:

**If a wife is spending her husband’s money on herself (Botox, breast implants, fake nails, expensive clothing, etc. and causing them to go into deep debt, then I can see a husband asking his wife to work to pay for her extravagant lifestyle, 

Once AGAIN, women are reduced to a caricature. For someone who claims not to watch much evil TV, she sure seems to think every woman is living the "Real Housewives of Wherever" existence.   Does she even hear herself? Are her neighbors like this? Are people different in California?

I work in an office of women (18) not one is spending money on these kind of things regularly, except maybe an occasional manicure. Exactly one has breast implants and that's only because she had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer in her early 50s.  Most, like me, would say their check goes to buy food, shoes for their kids, electric and gas to heat their house,keep a roof over their head, the cost of healthcare insurance, and maybe just maybe an occasional pizza on a Friday night. 

Although I do  make my own homemade pizza and we love it, so I'm not even spending on that.  That's another thing, once Lori discovered recently you could make pizza homemade (it's NOT THAT HARD LORI) ,  she bragged for days about how fantastic it is and how Ken is raving. As if she discovered something hereto unknown to womenkind. Yes, Lori, YOU can made pizza "from scratch" and many women already do.

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 12

Yeah, my mom went to work when I was 13 mainly to pay for my braces. She never had a manicure once in her entire 86 years of life (I asked her once if she'd like one, and she laughed and said nope! She preferred painting her own nails, thanks very much!). And we made pizza at home all the time. We so rarely went out to eat, even to McDonald's, that it was a HUGE treat and I actually remember those occasions to this day. And she never spent a lot of money on clothes. She either made them herself (back when fabric and sewing notions were not expensive) or she waited til Sears had a good sale. Yeah, extravagant lifestyle my ass.🙄

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

It's that time again!!. Lori is working hard to go viral by re-posting that oldie but goodie:  Debt Free Virgins.

The leghumpers are as judgmental as always, although one women asked why women didn't deserve debt free virgin men.  Lippy Lori snarked replied that she said men prefer, not deserve. But you know she thinks it's what men deserve.

A leghumper fanboy posted this:

Average modern western women have 50-100 body counts along with a side dish of entitled attitudes and financial ruin. 

Somehow I missed my "body count" quota and financial ruin when I was single.

Although I will cop to the entitled attitudes. I was entitled to be treated with respect and fairness and paid the same as any man for the same job, especially if I was more experienced.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 16

I'm still waiting for "the church" to pay all my bills. Fortunately I have a fairly well-paying job while I'm waiting. 

• Upvote 17

On 3/15/2023 at 9:29 PM, SongRed7 said:

Lori trots out an oldie but goodie about what IF a husband makes his wife work today. Besides all the USUAL false arguments, she adds this at the end:

**If a wife is spending her husband’s money on herself (Botox, breast implants, fake nails, expensive clothing, etc. and causing them to go into deep debt, then I can see a husband asking his wife to work to pay for her extravagant lifestyle, 

Once AGAIN, women are reduced to a caricature. For someone who claims not to watch much evil TV, she sure seems to think every woman is living the "Real Housewives of Wherever" existence.   Does she even hear herself? Are her neighbors like this? Are people different in California?

I work in an office of women (18) not one is spending money on these kind of things regularly, except maybe an occasional manicure. Exactly one has breast implants and that's only because she had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer in her early 50s.  Most, like me, would say their check goes to buy food, shoes for their kids, electric and gas to heat their house,keep a roof over their head, the cost of healthcare insurance, and maybe just maybe an occasional pizza on a Friday night. 

Although I do  make my own homemade pizza and we love it, so I'm not even spending on that.  That's another thing, once Lori discovered recently you could make pizza homemade (it's NOT THAT HARD LORI) ,  she bragged for days about how fantastic it is and how Ken is raving. As if she discovered something hereto unknown to womenkind. Yes, Lori, YOU can made pizza "from scratch" and many women already do.

I don't know anyone female or male that uses botox for cosmetic reasons. I'm the only person I know that had a breast surgery, but in my case it was a reduction. You can see that as cosmetic, but it was medically indicated (enflammed varicous veins are nothing you want to have in such a close proximity to your lungs or heart). I get a manicure every 3 weeks with shellac, but no fake nail and it's my little thread for myself. And what kind of clothing does Lori consider expensive? High fashion designer brands like Chanel or Gucci or more affordable ones like Jack Wolfskin or Levi's (I don't know many clothing brands, my go to clothes stores are C&A and the online shop from Bonprix. Affordable prices and reasonable quality). Most of my salary go to things like rent, food, bills and the rest into savings. Oh, and I'm an orphan maiden, so I have to work. And I'm a nearly 40 year old overweight woman, Lori's fanboy wouldn't look twice my way to save me with a marriage proposal from my sinfull live.
And I make homemade pizza at least once a month. It's fast, tasty and I put lots of veggies on it, so even healthy.

• Upvote 9

I've been extra busy with life the last year and off this site but damn!  Lori just never seems to change or get any insight.  If she put half as much energy into setting up a LinkedIn account and looking for a job, she might find a whole new world out there for herself and a source of self esteem and pride that doesn't come from spewing lies and questionable "Truths."

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, cindyluvs24 said:

I've been extra busy with life the last year and off this site but damn!  Lori just never seems to change or get any insight.  If she put half as much energy into setting up a LinkedIn account and looking for a job, she might find a whole new world out there for herself and a source of self esteem and pride that doesn't come from spewing lies and questionable "Truths."

Lori? Job? Don’t you realize she’s a Wise Godly Older Woman with legions of grandchildren?

• Upvote 7

On 3/17/2023 at 11:19 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Somehow I missed my "body count" quota and financial ruin when I was single.

If a guy uses the term "body count" in any discussion regarding sex, he's an incel. Huge red flag.

And exactly the sort of person Lori likes to have following her, for some reason.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Lori. Job. Not 2 words that belong together.

This is Lazy Lori who poked a hole in her diaphragm to get pregnant so she could quit work forever

This Lazy Lori who had a housekeeper and a nanny so she didn't have to keep house or raise her children.

This is Lazy Lori whose husband cooked his own food.

Lazy. Lori. 2 words that always belong together.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, cindyluvs24 said:

If she put half as much energy into setting up a LinkedIn account and looking for a job…

LazyLori…job…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear. Lori has found Karissa Collins and posted her anti birth-control screed.

And ....... Lori admitted 2 days ago that that Ken didn't leave years ago because he would never do that to his children. Not a whisper that he stayed because he loved her, or wanted to work it out.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

I am not a doctor, but this declaration by Lori sounds mighty specious (like a lie) to me.  I'm not sure that these 3 conditions, separately or together make one infertile/ unable to carry a child.

What say you FJ? (bolding mine)

... I became very ill when I was 30 (parasites, brain tumor, neck fusion…). I had four children by then. This is why I always encourage women to NOT take their fertility for granted. I could no longer carry a baby even though we both wanted more. ...

Doesn't this flat out contradict her statements that they decided to have more her early 40s?

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

On 4/3/2023 at 7:41 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh dear. Lori has found Karissa Collins and posted her anti birth-control screed.

And ....... Lori admitted 2 days ago that that Ken didn't leave years ago because he would never do that to his children. Not a whisper that he stayed because he loved her, or wanted to work it out.

Another contradiction. I’m quite sure she said very early in that they were walking one day and Ken told her he would probably leave once the kids were grown and out of the house. That’s what spurred her sorry ass into reading Debi Pearl’s book and becoming submissive. Funny how that’s been re-written also. Like her orange god, she makes heavy use of alternative facts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 10

I noticed Lori has moved on from "women shouldn’t have side hustles."  I have a feeling that coincided with Alyssa’s site going live.  We also know that Lori isn’t submissive (besides Ken admitting to it) much like the tail wagging the dog in many fundy families.  It’s like the saying "my wife wanted a dog and I did ‘t, so we compromised and got a dog". Lori has stated that Ken doesn’t enjoy going for walks so they compromised and Ken goes for walks, and Ken prefers to go out to eat but Lori doesn’t so they compromised and eat all their meals at home.

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I noticed Lori has moved on from "women shouldn’t have side hustles."  I have a feeling that coincided with Alyssa’s site going live.  We also know that Lori isn’t submissive (besides Ken admitting to it) much like the tail wagging the dog in many fundy families.  It’s like the saying "my wife wanted a dog and I did ‘t, so we compromised and got a dog". Lori has stated that Ken doesn’t enjoy going for walks so they compromised and Ken goes for walks, and Ken prefers to go out to eat but Lori doesn’t so they compromised and eat all their meals at home.

Ken also wanted to leave her after the kids were grown, but they compromised and he's still there. 

I am convinced she likely used religion plus her purported "submission" to scare him into staying - "The Bible says divorce is a sin! And look, I'm being submissive and following the rules... you can't leave. Ever. Or you'll go to hell!" 

She probably would have made him feel like he was in hell, if he'd filed for divorce. More than he probably already did, anyway. Being around Lori would certainly seem hellish to me.

On 4/3/2023 at 7:38 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Doesn't this flat out contradict her statements that they decided to have more her early 40s?

I'm positive she said they came to the decision to "leave it up to God" in her 40's. 

But frankly 99% of what she says is either contradictory or a flat out lie. 

I'm not convinced she's not been developing some sort of slow onset dementia alongside being a psycopathic awful shrew, but Ken doesn't seem to care to get her help and she's actively enjoying harming people, so she can F right off.

• Upvote 9

On 3/18/2023 at 12:55 AM, feministxtian said:

I'm still waiting for "the church" to pay all my bills. Fortunately I have a fairly well-paying job while I'm waiting. 

It just turned 18 years for me, and I’m still waiting.

That bit about Botox, fake nails, breast implants, etc. reminds me of the email forwards I used to see from the supposed pediatrician complaining about mothers with the latest smartphone, tattoos, fresh manicure, and hair extensions(they were heavily implied to be Black)who had Medicaid cards for their kids.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 5

On 4/5/2023 at 2:05 PM, smittykins said:

It just turned 18 years for me, and I’m still waiting.

That bit about Botox, fake nails, breast implants, etc. reminds me of the email forwards I used to see from the supposed pediatrician complaining about mothers with the latest smartphone, tattoos, fresh manicure, and hair extensions(they were heavily implied to be Black)who had Medicaid cards for their kids.

I have medicaid...because the state of Colorado considers me disabled. Doesn't change the other facts of my life like I hold down a decent paying job, drive a nice vehicle, get my nails done and all the other shit. Its nobody's damn business why i have medicaid. 

Fuck them all. You can judge me all you want...I'll tell you any suppositions you make about me are probably VERY wrong. But, if it makes you feel better about yourself to disparage me, go for it (advice to Lori). 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

I have both Medicare and Medicaid(disability), and until this year, I had to pay a $160 monthly spend-down for the “privilege”(which is a good chunk of an SSDI check of just over $1200).

I used to have a FB friend—I haven’t seen her post in awhile—whose two major issues were saggy pants and people who “game the system”(“If you can afford cigarettes, tattoos, and manicures, you don’t need welfare/Medicaid.”

• Love 2

Lori says on her IG that "men are invading women's spaces and dominating in all of them."  Any idea what she might be talking about?

• Upvote 2

I know Lori was "so sick" for the past couple of months with various illnesses, but I don't know if she's using a weird filter on her Tik Tok video's but she looks awful. Worse than usual. She looks gaunt, her skin is terrible,  her hair is worse than ever.  

She and Ken are the same age, but she looks 15 years older. I'm not just ragging on her looks. She looks unwell. Why is her family still making her babysit her grandchildren all the time? She ALWAYS has Cassie's kids who I think is pregnant again AND we know she works as office manager for her husband's practice. And even if it's mostly from home, she obviously can't take care of five soon to be six young kids and work. 

Does anyone in the Alexander family care about Lori's state of health? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

16 hours ago, Foursquare said:

Lori says on her IG that "men are invading women's spaces and dominating in all of them."  Any idea what she might be talking about?

Unless we hear otherwise I'm assuming that's Lori buying into the anti-trans rhetoric being screamed by conservatives terrified that now that Roe was knocked down, evangelicals won't have a reason to hold their nose and vote for them anymore. 

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

I know Lori was "so sick" for the past couple of months with various illnesses, but I don't know if she's using a weird filter on her Tik Tok video's but she looks awful. Worse than usual. She looks gaunt, her skin is terrible,  her hair is worse than ever.  

She and Ken are the same age, but she looks 15 years older. I'm not just ragging on her looks. She looks unwell. Why is her family still making her babysit her grandchildren all the time? She ALWAYS has Cassie's kids who I think is pregnant again AND we know she works as office manager for her husband's practice. And even if it's mostly from home, she obviously can't take care of five soon to be six young kids and work. 

Does anyone in the Alexander family care about Lori's state of health? 

I think Lori is reaping what she's sowed. She conveniently decided that it was "godly" to leave procreation up to God after she was past the point of that being much of an issue, but Cassie seems to have bought into what mom was selling and for her, that means baby after baby. If Lori wants women to have as many babies as possible, relying only on help from family and the church, she gets to provide that help to her daughter. She expects her female followers to buck up and plow through adversity no matter what, the least she can do is keep her grandkids. Sick or not.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Lori put up 3 FB posts in the last 7 hours and replied often in each of the post's comments.

Yet again another shining example of Lori's "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrisy.

Lori spends her days telling women to be keepers at home, cook, clean, get off social media, focus only on the Lord.  

That's what Lori says.

What Lori does is spend her days on social media (FB, blog, insta, Twitter). 

I don't see keeper at home from her., but I do see her gabbing all day, every day all over social media. 

Lori, no one made you supreme ruler queen of the world so stop acting like you are.

God did not descend and tell you to your face to judge, demean, and boss around other women, so stop acting like they did.

Lori -- STFU and get off the interwebz.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic