IGNORED

Lori Alexander 82: The only dissenting voice allowed is her own

4 hours ago, Foursquare said:

On her IG, Lori is treating us to a picture of the thumb she sliced open last Monday. She left the same "bloody bandage" on for five days. Why, why, why? 

I don't usually look at Lori's stories on IG, but I felt somehow compelled to see this. And now...well, I'm suddenly not very hungry for dinner. 🤢 And who on earth told her that open air keeps wounds from healing? Yes, keep it covered for a day or two, or longer if it's a deep wound, but then let it breathe at least part of the time after that. And change the damn bandage every day! At least that's what I've always been told. But of course, I believe in evil, satanic doctors and medical science, so what do I know, right? 😕 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

Even if you keep the cut bandaged because it's so deep you change the bandage every day.  If it was that bad it probably needed stitches.

Oh wait .. I forgot Lori doesn't believe in doctors.

Did she use her all-purpose, cures everything black salve on the cut?

Edited to add:   Lori posted 4 FBs today. That mangled thumb didn't affect her typing.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 5

On 7/1/2023 at 11:11 AM, Foursquare said:

On her IG, Lori is treating us to a picture of the thumb she sliced open last Monday. She left the same "bloody bandage" on for five days. Why, why, why? 

The fact that this woman believes this shit makes me question, even more than ever, all the advice she spouts. Let’s see…ignore the medical community with years of education and knowledge. Follow some internet fruitcake whose advice she likes. Encourage others to do the same. 

She’s a lotta dangerous, that one. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Now now, it’s not her fault she ran out of bandages that were made and packaged by men only factories.  If she went to get stitches a lady might be there and we can’t have a lady treating Lori.  Or a male nurse, which is sure she has a problem with but not what.  She’s also have to breath the same air as sinners and wait her turn because the sinners were too selfish and doing something not holy and she was preparing supper for Ken like a good house wife

so it’s best for all that she stays at home and protects herself from those less than her.

that was exhausting to type, how do these people have the energy to twist their thinking like they do?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

She only posted once on Facebook today, and that was to inform us all that her 16th grandchild was born this morning. I lost track long ago of how many each of her kids has, but this would be Cassie's...6th, right? And Alyssa has two? Does anyone know how many each of her two sons has? 4 apiece, or some other variation of the second 8? 

I'd be willing to bet Lori can't remember either.🙄

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

She only posted once on Facebook today, and that was to inform us all that her 16th grandchild was born this morning. I lost track long ago of how many each of her kids has, but this would be Cassie's...6th, right? And Alyssa has two? Does anyone know how many each of her two sons has? 4 apiece, or some other variation of the second 8? 

I'd be willing to bet Lori can't remember either.🙄

I think each if her sons has four. Ryan has three girls and a boy. Steven has two girls, two boys; I think. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I think each if her sons has four. Ryan has three girls and a boy. Steven has two girls, two boys; I think. 

Thank you. And thank you as well for naming Lori's sons. I can always remember the daughters' names, but never the sons'! 😆

• Upvote 3

With all this "help" she is providing her daughter, I wonder if the Alexanders are going to make their annual trek to Wisconsin? From the sounds of it, she was watching Cassie's kids 2-3 times a week on a regular basis. Is she (the daughter) going to be on her own because Lori has to go on her "not- a vacation" vacation? (Cue Lori's story about how her grandfather or father built the cabin like that somehow that negates that it's a vacation, and explains how they went there every summer growing up, which somehow makes it obligatory that they go there every year now. ) But it is in NO WAY a vacation. 

• Upvote 4

Just when I think Lori cannot be any more vile and disgusting, she surpasses herself.

Today one of her FB posts is pushing a video on patriarchy by Doug Wilson. Yes that Doug Wilson.

Lori exhorts her fangirls/ leghumpers 

Watch this fantastic video on this topic!

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Just when I think Lori cannot be any more vile and disgusting, she surpasses herself.

Today one of her FB posts is pushing a video on patriarchy by Doug Wilson. Yes that Doug Wilson.

Lori exhorts her fangirls/ leghumpers 

I can’t tell what each reaction emoji means when I’m on my iPad, so I’ll just say you’re absolutely right and I was disgusted when I saw that. What happened to her Trump love?  The fact that the far right keeps moving more and more to the right as candidates try to out-vile each other has me very, very alarmed. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Lori seems to have a new boyfriend -- Rev. Matthew J Trewhella.

From my brief Google search:

Born 1960, married, 11 children, 10 grandchildren.

He is minister at Mercy Seat Christian Church (non-denom) in Milwaukee., He is an antiabortion zealot/ activist in Milwaukee, founder of Missionaries to the Preborn. He doesn't condemn violence again abortion providers, although he doesn't seem to actively advocate it.

He is author of 'The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience to Civil Government". Which basically says that county sheriffs/ any lesser local government officials have the absolute right and duty to resist big bad federal government -- by force if necessary. Amazon reviewers love it. He has many many 5-star reviews

Gosh, he and Lori seem the perfect couple.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

On 7/5/2023 at 10:03 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori seems to have a new boyfriend -- Rev. Matthew J Trewhella.

Is his last name really pronounced True Hell a ? 😄

Very appropriate. 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, kpmom said:

Is his last name really pronounced True Hell a ? 😄

Very appropriate. 

It's Cornish, I think. I'm guessing it's 'Tre-Whella,' or 'Tree-Whella.' But I like your pronunciation better for this particular individual. 😆

• Haha 4

Lori is really out there today.  She's ranting about the sin of surrogacy/ IVF. She starts with same sex couples and then expands to all couples.  She then moves on to adoption being a sinful tragedy.

And why you ask. It's because the child will be deprived of the mother, and long for the mother's breast, and therefore the child's whole life will be blighted. Forever. For Ever.

She weaves in Cassi's latest pregnancy and how she's nursing the baby, and says Alyssa thought about IVF through her 7 years of infertility but decided against it. 

Lori also recommends a video by Rev Trewhella, who is obviously her latest crush. 

A few brave souls commented that isn't adoption better than abortion, and what if the mother dies in childbirth.  These children won't ever known the birth mother's breast.  The consensus from most and Lori is yeah but ... the children without birth mothers, even if adopted into the most loving homes, will still have blighted lives.

Remind me again about Alyssa and adoption.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 6

As the aunt of an adopted child, this infuriates me...fuck off Lori. Families come in all shapes and sizes and most are probably happier than yours.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori is really out there today.  She's ranting about the sin of surrogacy/ IVF. She starts with same sex couples and then expands to all couples.  She then moves on to adoption being a sinful tragedy.

And why you ask. It's because the child will be deprived of the mother, and long for the mother's breast, and therefore the child's whole life will be blighted. Forever. For Ever.

She weaves in Cassi's latest pregnancy and how she's nursing the baby, and says Alyssa thought about IVF through her 7 years of infertility but decided against it. 

Lori also recommends a video by Rev Trewhella, who is obviously her latest crush. 

A few brave souls commented that isn't adoption better than abortion, and what if the mother dies in childbirth.  These children won't ever known the birth mother's breast.  The consensus from most and Lori is yeah but ... the children without birth mothers, even if adopted into the most loving homes, will still have blighted lives.

Remind me again about Alyssa and adoption.

Just came to comment on this. That bitch. She just made clear to Alyssa how she feels about her adopting a child. 

My grandparents had three adopted grandchildren out of seven. There are three biological grandchildren born in a 5 year span then 5 years with no more, an adoption, a biological child and an adoption three weeks apart a year after the first adoption (I’m the bio one), and another adoption 5 years after that. I was with my grandma somewhere when I was around nine and a women asked her if I was a “real grandchild” or “one of the others”. My grandma stared her down and said “they’re all real”. I fear I know how Lori would answer that question. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 12

In Lori’s IG story, she has shared a picture of a house and captioned it “She’s having a bridal shower today. I bet it will be wonderful.”

It seems kind of…stalker-like…and makes me think she is pouting because she wasn’t invited. 

Anybody have any insight on that?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Hey, Lori—Look at the tats I just got today. Also, fuck you, you toxic old bat.

IMG_1543.jpeg

IMG_1541.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

20 hours ago, usmcmom said:

In Lori’s IG story, she has shared a picture of a house and captioned it “She’s having a bridal shower today. I bet it will be wonderful.”

It seems kind of…stalker-like…and makes me think she is pouting because she wasn’t invited. 

Anybody have any insight on that?

Alyssa has a good friend getting married, maybe it’s her.  Although it might not be, there will be alcohol, immodest dress in the form of cut outs and bare shoulders so Lori would never advertise that demonic activity.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Alyssa has a good friend getting married, maybe it’s her.  Although it might not be, there will be alcohol, immodest dress in the form of cut outs and bare shoulders so Lori would never advertise that demonic activity.

I agree.  None of her daughters or daughters-in-law dress according to Lori’s modesty standards. 

I just can’t quit wondering how the picture of this house came about. It seems like she deliberately went there to take a picture. I wonder what the homeowner would think if he/she knew Lori was just popping by to make a passive aggressive Instagram post. It’s like she was saying “I know there’s a party here today and I wasn’t invited.”

Personal story - I was estranged from my father for many years. When he was terminally ill, we reconnected. After his death, I was looking through his photo albums. There were three or four pictures of my house!  He and his wife had never been to my house; but evidently found the time to find it (they lived in a different state) while in the area, drive by and take photos. It was such a disturbing feeling to see this and wonder how it all played out. 

So, I am probably bringing some personal issues to this thing with Lori. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

On 7/8/2023 at 4:45 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I wouldn't invite Lori to my worst enemy's bridal shower.

I agree, but I might have her plan the menu and prepare the food. Week-old salad for everyone!

• Haha 9

On 7/7/2023 at 11:35 AM, Teaistheway said:

As the aunt of an adopted child, this infuriates me...fuck off Lori. Families come in all shapes and sizes and most are probably happier than yours.

As an adopted child when I was three days old (I'm 59 now) I can most definitely say my life has NOT be blighted.  This angers me sooo much. 

21 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Alyssa has a good friend getting married, maybe it’s her.

I also think that Carolyn Rice (the maternity nurse and sister to Emily/Steven's wife) who lived with the Alexanders for a year, is getting married to Chris Hilken in the near future -- The pastor who's young wife killed herself a year or so ago. (they have five young kids) 

• Upvote 5

Took me awhile to find the tweets and I will try to attach them here. 

Edit: I tried to put the tweets under the spoiler tag but I can't figure it out now that I have finished.

Spoiler

IMG_9767.png

IMG_9766.png

IMG_9765.png

IMG_9763.png

IMG_9762.jpeg

IMG_9761.png

IMG_9760.png

IMG_9759.jpeg

IMG_9758.jpeg

IMG_9757.png

Edited by Coconut Flan