IGNORED

Lori Alexander 82: The only dissenting voice allowed is her own

2 hours ago, Celtic Roots said:

Why do I think she is saying more than she wrote? 

Because there seems to be a lot going on in between the words that we're only seeing in ghostly, out-of-the-corners-of-our-eyes shadows. :pb_confused:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I think once when home microwaves were pretty new, my mom got some recipe that was basically boiling a chicken in the microwave. It looked a lot like that. GROSS.

It's like every time Lori cooks she manages to make it worse than the last, yet she's the godly older woman who other women should follow and aspire to. Sure, Lori. No wonder Ken cooked his own food for so long. 

If I was Ken and Lori served that to me, I'd politely decline claiming not to be hungry, and then go switch my life insurance beneficiary and estate executor to one of the kids. Just in case. 

I remember a terrible thanksgiving dinner in the early 80's hosted by my aunt, who was an infamously bad cook. She had gotten a microwave and nuked the turkey. OMG so awful. I know we didn't eat a lot, and I know my mom bitched the whole way home about never going there for a holiday again. 🤣

• WTF 1

48 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I remember a terrible thanksgiving dinner in the early 80's hosted by my aunt, who was an infamously bad cook. She had gotten a microwave and nuked the turkey. OMG so awful. I know we didn't eat a lot, and I know my mom bitched the whole way home about never going there for a holiday again. 🤣

We had an enormous microwave when I was growing up. I bet it was marketed as fitting a whole turkey in it. Because I swear you could probably fit a turkey in that thing! 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic