IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Patience Pennington Axman is pregnant again and due in January. If any of Lisa’s kids have 9 kids like her, it will be Patience. 

That's the third proof of heterosexuality of her definitely not gay husband right ?

• Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, Hasunah2 said:

That's the third proof of heterosexuality of her definitely not gay husband right ?

Ever since he talked about struggling with same sex attraction, I’ve just kept my fingers crossed he is bisexual or pansexual and not gay. Because that won’t last. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

On 6/26/2022 at 9:32 PM, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

This is so freaking sickening! I live in a state where abortion is now banned even in cases of rape and/or incest. This all sucks so much! What is wrong with this country? 

Mine is right behind 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

She's a blogger here: http://joyouslessons.blogspot.com/ (and IG) and a Fundie Catholic Mum with 1O children, some are adopted... and a homeschooler.

I thought only the oldest was adopted, but might be wrong. He's only 3 months older than the next oldest.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

She's a blogger here: http://joyouslessons.blogspot.com/ (and IG) and a Fundie Catholic Mum with 1O children, some are adopted... and a homeschooler.

My brain merged that url incorrectly into "joyless lessons" and I feel like it would probably have been more accurate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

8 hours ago, Sarcastically spinster said:

My brain merged that url incorrectly into "joyless lessons" and I feel like it would probably have been more accurate. 

Me too!

• Upvote 1

Similar to misformama which I always read as misinformation as in misinformation/ incorrect information 

Edited by Seeking
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

Did we know that Lise Morton is pregnant? Addie posted pictures from the 4th and Lise is very pregnant looking. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Did we know that Lise Morton is pregnant? Addie posted pictures from the 4th and Lise is very pregnant looking. 

There’s been speculation since May but no confirmation 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Lise looked ready to pop. Unless it's twins, she's having that baby within a week or so. 

• Upvote 4

Katrina Britton had her sixth child (and fifth boy) on the 6th of July, Micah Jameson Britton...

• Thank You 2

I was curious about the Seppi family , they were very active, prolific bloggers and suddenly, very very quiet. They edit the pics on their blog http://melodys-notes.blogspot.com/

It seems that Regina and Greg , and Fama and Joshua are slowing down the machine (but who knows....)

Lance and Megan have now 6 children (last 3 are boy, girl, girl...)

Dinah and Dustin have now 5 children (last 2 are girls)

Victor and Cassie had a boy in 2022? after Steadfast (2020) 

Melody and Peter have now 5 children 

For the Hammond family, Kelsey and Matthew had Sarah Joy in november and Ethan and Grace Elizabeth had Tobias in november too... the Yucks had another son but no clue when.... Savannah and Noah are still single....

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

On 7/10/2022 at 5:57 AM, Eleonore Peyrac said:

I was curious about the Seppi family , they were very active, prolific bloggers and suddenly, very very quiet. They edit the pics on their blog http://melodys-notes.blogspot.com/

It seems that Regina and Greg , and Fama and Joshua are slowing down the machine (but who knows....)

Lance and Megan have now 6 children (last 3 are boy, girl, girl...)

Dinah and Dustin have now 5 children (last 2 are girls)

Victor and Cassie had a boy in 2022? after Steadfast (2020) 

Melody and Peter have now 5 children 

For the Hammond family, Kelsey and Matthew had Sarah Joy in november and Ethan and Grace Elizabeth had Tobias in november too... the Yucks had another son but no clue when.... Savannah and Noah are still single....

I have an Increase (as a name), either as Steadfasts brother or a cousin close in age. 

Noticed Jodavid is still not married. And I forgot how qanon they are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Michael and Elizabeth Staddon’s daughter name is Azalia.  It means reserve by God.

A flower name for bee lovers. I approve. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

I have an Increase (as a name), either as Steadfasts brother or a cousin close in age. 

First time I hear this, Increase!! 🙄🙄

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

First time I hear this, Increase!! 🙄🙄

'Twas quite popular amongst the Puritans! Increase Mather, for example.

• Upvote 3

Lance and Megan's boy and girl are Cleburne Patrick and Miriam. Not sure on the last baby girl.

In other news.. David and Charity Barry are expecting their 3rd child due Christmas.  

Chrissy and Noah Jeub's baby is due in Dec and is a boy

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

“Freddy” Frederick Michael Dillard is here!  He was born 7/7/2022 at 5:16pm weighing 7lbs. 6oz. and is 20 inches long from the Dillard Family blog.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 8

Not a name I would have guessed from them, but I love the name Frederick. It does fit well with Samuel (I’m not sure anything fits with Israel). It also confirms my theory that their naming tastes have become less biblical. 

• Upvote 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic