IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

So DuggarData says one of the Bower-Bontrager babies was born 17 July (from a Bontrager video). Can someone sleuthe out which one?

• Upvote 3

I think we don't have a thread for Courtney Rogers, so I want to share this here. 

Caris, baby #11, had a traumatic birth and now has therapy, braces and a walker. 

I'm glad she gets support, but that didn't stop her mother to have a new baby 4 months ago and she'll probably be pregnant again soon. #12under12 and #irishtwins are her favourite hashtags

Edit: in this video she shared all birthdays and names of her kids

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc6KBhaAbKo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Screenshot_20220729_104518_com.instagram.android_edit_1381840219783938.jpg

Edited by flowergirl
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I think Courtney said C12 (forgot her name) would be their last as she was the 4th C-section. But of course you never know with Courtney....  

I do really hope  she is done having kids... 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

I think Courtney said C12 (forgot her name) would be their last as she was the 4th C-section. But of course you never know with Courtney....  

I do really hope  she is done having kids... 

Agreed, especially as this last birth was not great either and the baby required oxygen as well but doesn't yet seem to have any issues/concerns. 

• Upvote 5

Enos Schrock and Rebecca Tate Schrock are expecting a baby in March. We’ve talked about the Schrocks some because they’ve married into the Pearl and Wilson families. Plus Jill Rod is friends with a couple of them. 

• Upvote 3

On 7/28/2022 at 8:37 PM, ToriAmos said:

So DuggarData says one of the Bower-Bontrager babies was born 17 July (from a Bontrager video). Can someone sleuthe out which one?

We can't. There's nothing to sleuthe

Chloe Radford gave birth to a baby girl on July 23rd. It doesn't seem like they've announced the name yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, indianabones said:

Chloe Radford gave birth to a baby girl on July 23rd. It doesn't seem like they've announced the name yet.

On Sue Radford's Facebook, I see in the comments that baby's name is Jessica Wallace..... But I don't find the comment anymore......

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac

5 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

On Sue Radford's Facebook, I see in the comments that baby's name is Jessica Wallace..... But I don't find the comment anymore......

Someone updated the Radford Wikipedia page with that name but none of their followers (or snarkers) think it's real. The most popular theory is that the name is Violet because Chloe keeps captioning photos of the baby with purple hearts.

Edited by indianabones
  • Thank You 2

Sarah Shearer posted a picture of Martha on one of her stories and Martha looks pregnant. Of course it could just be some extra weight or an extra big lunch or maybe just the cut of her dress. Perhaps someone who has access to the Morton's instagram knows if this is real or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1

I haven't seen any pictures of Martha on her or other Morton feeds since the wedding.  It does look likes bump but I've been fooled before.  I also don't think Martha would be quiet about a miracle pregnancy.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

No hate whatsoever to Martha, but I think that's just the way she's shaped. She's always been a bit coltish compared to her sisters, and long in the torso. She COULD be pregnant, but it looks more like she's got her hip thrust out and her stomach relaxed.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I’m sure Martha would announce the minute she got two lines on the pee stick. She’s probably not pregnant. 

• Upvote 7

Was it known that Gracie and Kord Etbauer were expecting their 2nd? FundieInfoPlace on tumblr posted a family picture and its clear she's pregnant again

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

11 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Was it known that Gracie and Kord Etbauer were expecting their 2nd? FundieInfoPlace on tumblr posted a family picture and its clear she's pregnant again

Well that was quick.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I was just going to post that. Looks like Grit is getting a sibling. Maybe baby Maga?

C694A780-3116-469F-B8AC-C79FD69CAAA4.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Katelyn Wahlquist has had baby #6 on 2nd August. Another girl Regina Edith 8lb 10oz. Home waterbirth 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Grace Etbauer confirmed she’s having another boy and has 14 weeks to go meaning she’s due in early November. Her first baby was born last November so they will be Irish twins. Her and one of her brothers are Irish twins so it fits I guess. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 2

Both of these posts are screenshots taken from private Instagram accounts, so obviously they didn't want it shared in a public venue. Am I mistaken that it's against forum rules to share images and info from private social media accounts on here?

Edited by hoipolloi
Redacted images from private social media account
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, aggie35 said:

Both of these posts are screenshots taken from private Instagram accounts, so obviously they didn't want it shared in a public venue. Am I mistaken that it's against forum rules to share images and info from private social media accounts on here?

Yes, that’s true. You can post the info given (like the birth and the name) but not the pictures. 

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic