IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

13 hours ago, Coldtoes said:

“Freddy” Frederick Michael Dillard is here!  He was born 7/7/2022 at 5:16pm weighing 7lbs. 6oz. and is 20 inches long from the Dillard Family blog.

I like the name a lot but I was expecting Gabriel 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

I believe they said in the announcement that Derick is named after his dad Rick and they added “De” Frederick is named after Derick by adding “Fre“. I think this is a nice way to honor someone.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

52 minutes ago, Smash! said:

I believe they said in the announcement that Derick is named after his dad Rick and they added “De” Frederick is named after Derick by adding “Fre“. I think this is a nice way to honor someone.

I guess that’s creative without creating a crazy name. 

• Upvote 18

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess that’s creative without creating a crazy name. 

The real fun starts next generation. Good luck out there, future wee Refrederick.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 32

13 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

The real fun starts next generation. Good luck out there, future wee Refrederick.

Well, the next generation daughter could be named Fredericka. 😘😉😜

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Well, the next generation daughter could be named Fredericka. 😘😉😜

I thought the same! And the next son is still ok-ish with Frederickson  (bonus points if the mother has even a hint of Scandinavian ancestry 😉) but after that I am coming up empty. 

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

I thought the same! And the next son is still ok-ish with Frederickson  (bonus points if the mother has even a hint of Scandinavian ancestry 😉) but after that I am coming up empty. 

They could cut it down to "Eric/Ericka" and start again! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

I was thinking Fredrickson as well for a son!! 😉😅 For those into using surnames as first names, or maybe Frederickson is an actual first name as well?  🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by 0 kids n not countin
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Lydia (Helferich) Hardy is expecting. Due Nov 2022

Her youngest was born in 2015. I wonder if she had had some fertility issues? What is up with the Helferich family? Do we know if Praise and Denver are expecting?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Her youngest was born in 2015. I wonder if she had had some fertility issues? What is up with the Helferich family? Do we know if Praise and Denver are expecting?

Allison was in the video and she was sitting so I couldn't quite tell if she was pregnant or not but it's kinda out there that Allison is expecting again. I didn't see Praise in the video.. but the bontrager fam just posted a photo of praise and Denver and she still looks relatively small.

• Upvote 3

Dinah Seppi Reeder welcomed another child July 9th 2022. A baby girl names Sophia Mielita. The baby girl before Sophia, her name is unknown so far

Screenshot_20220713-190440_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

Sarah Schulz and her husband are fostering a girl. I’m guessing this is because they have been married for a few years and zero pregnancy announcements. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Nathaniel Wilberforce Burnett was born July 14th to John and Sarah

Screenshot_20220714-220936_Instagram.jpg

That's one of the most adorably realistic family photos with a new baby I've seen on here yet. No long post-birth makeup session or setup for glamour shots here. I know that for some of the moms we've followed on here it might be their own personal choice, but I doubt it's a choice for all of them.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, AliC said:

That's one of the most adorably realistic family photos with a new baby I've seen on here yet. No long post-birth makeup session or setup for glamour shots here. I know that for some of the moms we've followed on here it might be their own personal choice, but I doubt it's a choice for all of them.

Unfortunately she’s a really awful person who was at the Jan 6th insurrection and downplayed it big time. She didn’t go inside the capital but she made it seem like it was only a few people who acted poorly and almost everyone else was a great patriot. 🙄

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Unfortunately she’s a really awful person who was at the Jan 6th insurrection and downplayed it big time. She didn’t go inside the capital but she made it seem like it was only a few people who acted poorly and almost everyone else was a great patriot. 🙄

Oh trust me, I'm not denying the awfulness, just acknowledging how much I prefer these kind of pics compared to the overly staged ones a lot of fundies do.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, AliC said:

Oh trust me, I'm not denying the awfulness, just acknowledging how much I prefer these kind of pics compared to the overly staged ones a lot of fundies do.

It’s funny because I think a lot of fundies do the regular pictures. I think the Bateses are by far the worst when it comes to full make up and hair pics with the new baby. But a lot of other fundies do the regular pics where no one looks like they are ready for the red carpet. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s funny because I think a lot of fundies do the regular pictures. I think the Bateses are by far the worst when it comes to full make up and hair pics with the new baby. But a lot of other fundies do the regular pics where no one looks like they are ready for the red carpet. 

I don't think FJ will ever forget the dump truck baby photo (Phillip Waller?)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I don't think FJ will ever forget the dump truck baby photo (Phillip Waller?)

Yup, that was poor Phillip. Somehow I don't see a career in construction in his future. 

• Upvote 3

On 7/5/2022 at 4:55 AM, medimus said:

I thought only the oldest was adopted, but might be wrong. He's only 3 months older than the next oldest.

Yes, only the oldest son is adopted.

• Upvote 1

Lise Morton had her baby, just released two pictures on her insta stories. No name, she might have done a gender-reveal earlier? 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic