IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yep. Andrae got up and left the video. He’s old enough to know this isn’t good news.

If he's that unhappy, he should consider a vasectomy.

I'm sorry I said that. I mixed up him with his dad. My bad! :embarrassed:

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

If he's that unhappy, he should consider a vasectomy.

He’s the oldest boy. Mandrae is the father. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, browngrl said:

Not sure if this is old news or not but Rebekah Courtner (one of the Sanders family and 1/2 sibling to Lora Lyn Fanning) had a boy: Calen (pronounced ka-len - as she points out on her instagram post) Rain. She posted this on her instagram May 31 so was probably born in May but I'm not sure of the dates. This is boy #2 for her. 

Yes, @fundiefan posted it May 31 (page 1)

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2022 at 1:18 PM, usedbicycle said:

It's funny because I totally understand your feeling but I have a different perspective. I grew up in a very large family and loved every minute of it, it was awesome to feel like I belonged to a tribe. I was happy flying under the radar and getting into all sorts of mischief away from the grown ups' attention. My grandma had 49 grandchildren so individual attention from extended family was pretty limited!

Now I (only) have 2 kids and they get a ton of attention from my husband's side as the only grandkids. I should be glad but in a way it makes me feel sorry for them 😂. Like all the ooing and awing at their accomplishments and the houses full of pictures of them are too much pressure!

I was one of only 4 grandkids on my dad's side and my grandparents were still totally disinterested!  My 2 older cousins got the attention, but by the time my brother and I were born my grandparents were over it.  :)

• Love 4

Esther and Nathan are doing a sex reveal this weekend.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

OH NO..... Please let that mean for the baby, not them......

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

There is no good place to put this, but Courtney Rogers revealed yesterday on instagram that she did in fact have an emergency c-section with Caris (#11 of 12). There had been some question about that before.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I’ll go ahead and tell them, it’s a girl! Congratulations! A yellow heart ain’t going to cover that up.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9

Just wondering... are there any fundies that get snarked on here that have given birth to two babies in the same calender-year? 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Just wondering... are there any fundies that get snarked on here that have given birth to two babies in the same calender-year? 

Yes there are several. Courtney Rogers and Clara Nolkamper are the first ones that pop to my mind. I think Jill R might have a couple sets of kids who are less than 12 months apart. Kressent Morton maybe? I can’t remember

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

Yes there are several. Courtney Rogers and Clara Nolkamper are the first ones that pop to my mind. I think Jill R might have a couple sets of kids who are less than 12 months apart. Kressent Morton maybe? I can’t remember

I think she means, for example, in January and November of the same calendar year.  While there are quite a few mothers with babies less than 12 months apart, there are far fewer with kids with the same birth YEAR on their birth certificate.  

Edited by ContrastingButtons
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, ContrastingButtons said:

I think she means, for example In January and November of the same calendar year.  While there are quite a few mothers with babies less than 12 months apart, there are far fewer with kids with the same birth YEAR on their birth certificate.  

I can’t think of any who had two kids with the same birth year among the fundies we follow. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, theotherelise said:

There is no good place to put this, but Courtney Rogers revealed yesterday on instagram that she did in fact have an emergency c-section with Caris (#11 of 12). There had been some question about that before.

Actually she revealed that earlier. I remember reading it earlier. Then again it was obvious she had had an emergency c-section.

• Upvote 2

To my knowledge, we don't talk about her here, but Caitlin from Mrs.Midwest instagram had two babies in 2021, one in January and one in December. 

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, ContrastingButtons said:

I think she means, for example, in January and November of the same calendar year.  While there are quite a few mothers with babies less than 12 months apart, there are far fewer with kids with the same birth YEAR on their birth certificate.  

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks. :) 

• Upvote 2

I think the closest is probably Katie Morton (divorced Bret Alan Smith) - she has her first two on 15 Jan 2007 and 9 Jan 2008. Almost!

Closest actual spacing I know of is 293 days for Clara Nolkamper, between 3 and 4: Liam born 20 April 2010 and Abigail born 7 Feb 2011. 

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

I think the closest is probably Katie Morton (divorced Bret Alan Smith) - she has her first two on 15 Jan 2007 and 9 Jan 2008. Almost!

Closest actual spacing I know of is 293 days for Clara Nolkamper, between 3 and 4: Liam born 20 April 2010 and Abigail born 7 Feb 2011. 

I did find a set that appear to be within a calendar year, although I don’t have exact dates. The Shupes- Tyler was born around January/February 2009 and Spencer was born in Decembet 2009. (and the twins Lacey and Lilly were born less than a year later in November 2010)

Another runner up- Alyssa Campana Morton had her first two on 28 Dec 2016 and 31 December 2017- a few days later on the first one and they could have both been in 2017. Ditto between two and three (born 8 Dec 2018)

The closest spacing I found are Emmanuel and Gabriel Sanders who are 273 days apart (20 Dec 2001 to 19 Sep 2002).

• Upvote 9

Yikes! So that Shupe Woman had 4! in less than two years??!! How many kids did she have altogether? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

Yikes! So that Shupe Woman had 4! in less than two years??!! How many kids did she have altogether? 

Nine! *smile* Their names are Karen, Melanie, Brandon, Anna Marie, Riley, Tyler, Spencer, and Lacey & Lilly (always listed as such, NEVER as Lilly & Lacey because Erika reeeeeally didn't want them being mistaken for one girl named Lillian Lacey). Karen is married now and has a little boy. Unfortunately I don't have birthdates noted from Karen to Riley. *frown* However, I'm not surprised that Erika and Bob managed to have four in less than two years as most of the babysitting duties, paid for in jellybeans, were passed off to eldest sisters Karen and Melanie, leaving the parents plenty of time for sweet sweet fellowship. *vomit*

(and yes, this is an example of how she typed. For some reason she preferred to put action words where normally people would insert emojis.)

Edited by AliC
  • Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

I know Karen and Melanie are 13 months apart, Karen has an August birthday and Melanie a September one. Anna Marie and Riley are about 12 months apart, both December birthdays. Erika had mostly winter babies. No exact dates/years, just going on what I remember from old LFOP FB page birthday posts. Brandon I think might be February. 

• Upvote 4

I have to note that something happened with the Shupes and Erika had to put the kids in public school. It was never explained but it’s assumed that it all became too much for Erika and she couldn’t handle it. 

• Upvote 8

Atlas Andrew Woodward is born on june the 9th (Mackenzie and Titus' 2nd son), according Cheryl long FB

this is the 5th grandbaby added to family in the past 9 months! (Alexandra Lee, Halo Brielle, Bonnie Kayann, Dixie Mae and Atlas Andrew...)

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, petrushka said:

Bekah (Munck) Prytherch had a girl June 15, named Lorraine Kate Mae Prytherch, per her IG.

A quiche baby!

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have to note that something happened with the Shupes and Erika had to put the kids in public school. It was never explained but it’s assumed that it all became too much for Erika and she couldn’t handle it. 

Likely the best outcome for all concerned.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic