IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

Adeline Holloway (Morton) is pregnant with #2, a girl. According to her IG.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

44 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I figured she would have a bunch in rapid succession since she was married later than her siblings. She has to play catch up. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

They had a baby shower for Brenna Gimenez Blakenship. She's due in 5 weeks. Her baby is a boy named Asa. Asa is very masculine for fundies since Asa is a king in the bible. At least he's not in the same theme with cousins, although that theme would be difficult to continue.

For the baby shower, 

Here's a link to their blog.

She's 22. He definitely looks "older" than her🤔

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Her ig post also says she’s due in January

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Where did they get Cambree? It sounds made up.

Maybe they like Camembert and Brie cheese.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

She's 22. He definitely looks "older" than her🤔

She's just turned 23 and he's almost 34, according to fundie wiki.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

On 8/4/2022 at 8:56 AM, aggie35 said:

Both of these posts are screenshots taken from private Instagram accounts, so obviously they didn't want it shared in a public venue. Am I mistaken that it's against forum rules to share images and info from private social media accounts on here?

The one about Evelyn came from Lydia's PUBLIC photography account and Danny's inst is also public so I am breaking no rules

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

And she announced at her son's first bday. Classic fundie.

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, JMO said:

And she announced at her son's first bday. Classic fundie.

At least she's doing better than Alyssa, who on at least two occasions provided a child with a younger sibling by their first birthday.

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

At least she's doing better than Alyssa, who on at least two occasions provided a child with a younger sibling by their first birthday.

For fundies (especially Mortons), 18 months between the first two kids is pretty good.

• Upvote 5

I would actually say around 18 months apart for the first two babies in fundieland is pretty normal. For Mortons? Probably not so much. But if you look at all the fundies we talk about on FJ, a lot of them do have a similar gap between the first two kids. 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Katie Bates Clark is pregnant. No due date yet, that is coming at 6 apparently. 

Instagram says 2023. I’m guessing Jan or Feb

F44090FF-D3C8-49DC-B58C-45265BC4FEF6.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 6

14 minutes ago, llucie said:

Katie Clark due date is in march (per the youtube video).

Early March, possibly late February (Bates girl's tend to go early). 

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah. People seem to like the Bree sound in girl names. I think that’s part of it. I’ve seen names like Bree, Brianna, Aubree, Cambree, and Brielle/Briella get more popular in recent years. 

I will admit, Cambree sounds like a Mormon baby name. To go with big sisters Camrynn and Carstynn.

To this point, I know of family vloggers with an Ambree (older brother is Zade) one with a daughter Brielle and the mother is Brieanne.  

• Upvote 1

Emily Reith Clayton (Sarah Reith’s sister) had a boy named Duke Elliott Clayton. But I’m not sure of the date. It was likely in the last few days. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Emily Reith Clayton (Sarah Reith’s sister) had a boy named Duke Elliott Clayton. But I’m not sure of the date. It was likely in the last few days. 

Yesterday @becky_m2001 asked Sara and she replied this morning at 3:30am, so Sat 7/6.  Also Emily posted 2 days ago and she was still pregnant.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Yesterday @becky_m2001 asked Sara and she replied this morning at 3:30am, so Sat 7/6.  Also Emily posted 2 days ago and she was still pregnant.

Of course Becky asked! I don’t usually contact fundies. I just follow them. That’s it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Quoting myself to correct the birth date to August 6th.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bethany Baird and Dav (🙄) are expecting a girl in December. 

Did she even wait for the sisters reception to end before posting she was pregnant?  

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, KWLand said:

Did she even wait for the sisters reception to end before posting she was pregnant?  

What and let anyone else have  attention ?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5

I will admit, in the past I’ve thought that people at FSU have been a bit overly enthusiastic with their snarking of Bethany. She gives so much to snark on (the shared toothbrush 🤢) but I thought that a few things were reaching. After this stunt though, I will admit I was wrong. What kind of self obsessed narcissist announces her 20 week pregnancy hours after her sister’s wedding. The ink on the certificate wasn’t even dry. She had ample opportunity in the past 8 weeks or she could have waited another few days. This disgusting attention grab was so vile.

• Upvote 16

8 hours ago, adidas said:

I will admit, in the past I’ve thought that people at FSU have been a bit overly enthusiastic with their snarking of Bethany. She gives so much to snark on (the shared toothbrush 🤢) but I thought that a few things were reaching. After this stunt though, I will admit I was wrong. What kind of self obsessed narcissist announces her 20 week pregnancy hours after her sister’s wedding. The ink on the certificate wasn’t even dry. She had ample opportunity in the past 8 weeks or she could have waited another few days. This disgusting attention grab was so vile.

I always got a sense there might be a bit of competition amongst Kristin and Bethy. They were so close in age and do GD. But now I wonder if there was just a lot of competition amongst the 5 girls in that family. I feel like a common side effect of having a very large family is competition for attention. We’ve seen that in the Bates family and he Rod family fairly clearly. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was common in the Baird family as well. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic